rhycochet

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet

take jack3d.

or better yet, a complex carb like ON's glycomaize.

NO really doesn't do much, the effect you feel is the caffeine. the pump effect is from creatine, which would be better sourced from creapures. i've tried this and stacked it with cellmass, documented no noticeable gains. granted, i'm a hardgainer...but i've found that a simple combination of whey+carbs+casein to give me sustainable gains tested through time. nitric oxide will dilate your blood vessels and inflate your muscles when it's in effect and do nothing afterwards. if your diet is relatively healthy and you're cycling creatine, you don't need NO to deliver the nutrients to your muscles.

i'm on coffee all day and i feel nothing from this.

if your workout is lacking because you drop dead halfway through, it's most likely glycogen depletion. if your energy level isn't high enough, then work out some other day or take some caffeine, like coffee or something. not nitric oxide. just make sure you space your caffeine at least an hour before your workout because it does conflict somewhat with protein delivery...not sure about synthesis.

also, if you're always tired...sleep earlier. your body will only get as good as your diet and energy will take it.

Kapil

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Kapil

I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to buy a dietary supplement on an inventory closeout website. I mean, there has to be a reason this isn't selling for $5/pill at GNC, right?

--
www.kapilville.com

slughead2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slughead2

I thought this was a joke at first. I've tried many protein powders in the past and have a real problem with sugar alcohols (not uncommon, as much of it remains undigested until they reach the colon, at which point they turn into bacteria food). I therefore assumed for some reason that this product did not contain the diarrhea/gas inducing compound (Get it? No Xplode?). It's unclear if it does or doesn't.

I'm sure this product works, it's essentially powdered red-bull with a little protein. Caffeine is definitely a powerful performance enhancer (not sure about the addition of taurine et al). I'd prefer a cup of coffee and maybe a glass of protein without the label "do not use > 3 scoops in 1 day" and "Do not use for greater than 12 continuous weeks", but to each their own.

I'd also like to see a study on the long term effects of taurine on cardiac, mental, and muscle health. "Maaaybe something good, Maaaaybe something bad; we don't know", as Ren would say. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents as a doctor and an abuser of proteinaceous beverages and caffeine.

waldz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waldz
Earl Wajdyk wrote:Myself, I would avoid anything of this sort like the plague. Unlike a cardio workout, stimulants, especially over time, can destroy your heart. Maybe not nest week, but... Take it from someone with a pig's heart valve, stick with the exercise, avoid the drink.

No. Please provide any research linking moderate caffeine doses leading to heart problems.

The main ingredients that are worth mentioning are caffeine and L-tyrosine, although I'm not sure of the dosing of the latter. Everything else will not be dosed high enough to make any significant difference in performance, so if you prefer the taste of this over Redbull, go for it, since the price isn't bad.

waldz

StarBob wrote:I've only ever used post workout protein supplements, which are great if only to give you a chunk of glucose to keep you energized afterward and keep your body from burning any protein, but I've never used anything pre-workout except some bit of food like a power bar. Could this replace a pre-workout snack?

Glucose is a carbohydrate, not a protein. Eat however you feel gives you the best performance in the gym. Some people don't like training while hungry, others can't stomach food too close to training, so get some protein and carbs around training however you see fit.

This preworkout contains 10g of sugar, which is miniscule. So this wouldn't replace your preworkout snack, no.

waldz

rhycochet wrote:take jack3d.

or better yet, a complex carb like ON's glycomaize.

NO really doesn't do much, the effect you feel is the caffeine. the pump effect is from creatine, which would be better sourced from creapures. i've tried this and stacked it with cellmass, documented no noticeable gains. granted, i'm a hardgainer...but i've found that a simple combination of whey+carbs+casein to give me sustainable gains tested through time. nitric oxide will dilate your blood vessels and inflate your muscles when it's in effect and do nothing afterwards. if your diet is relatively healthy and you're cycling creatine, you don't need NO to deliver the nutrients to your muscles.

i'm on coffee all day and i feel nothing from this.

if your workout is lacking because you drop dead halfway through, it's most likely glycogen depletion. if your energy level isn't high enough, then work out some other day or take some caffeine, like coffee or something. not nitric oxide. just make sure you space your caffeine at least an hour before your workout because it does conflict somewhat with protein delivery...not sure about synthesis.

also, if you're always tired...sleep earlier. your body will only get as good as your diet and energy will take it.

Where are you getting your info from? Caffeine in no way interferes with muscle protein synthesis nor "delivery". Caffeine takes anywhere from 25-45 minutes to peak, so its best taken around that time frame.

Also, a typical training session doesn't deplete glycogen in any significant manner unless you're a marathon runner/endurance athlete on low carbs for several days. So if you're feeling crappy its because you're mentally/physically fatigued... not glycogen depleted.

waldz

slughead2 wrote:I thought this was a joke at first. I've tried many protein powders in the past and have a real problem with sugar alcohols (not uncommon, as much of it remains undigested until they reach the colon, at which point they turn into bacteria food). I therefore assumed for some reason that this product did not contain the diarrhea/gas inducing compound (Get it? No Xplode?). It's unclear if it does or doesn't.

I'm sure this product works, it's essentially powdered red-bull with a little protein. Caffeine is definitely a powerful performance enhancer (not sure about the addition of taurine et al). I'd prefer a cup of coffee and maybe a glass of protein without the label "do not use > 3 scoops in 1 day" and "Do not use for greater than 12 continuous weeks", but to each their own.

I'd also like to see a study on the long term effects of taurine on cardiac, mental, and muscle health. "Maaaybe something good, Maaaaybe something bad; we don't know", as Ren would say. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents as a doctor and an abuser of proteinaceous beverages and caffeine.

Has a few glycerol-based ingredients, trace amounts. The bulk of the sugars are coming from maltodextrin.

Also, this PWO has no protein content (unless you're counting underdosed amino acids ie. L-tyrosine, L-Arginine, etc.) and thus isn't meant to replace a whey/protein supplement.

Also, any truly long-term study on a single non-drug compound is largely unrealistic and confounded with too many variables. I can't see why you'd be worried about trace amounts of taurine though.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

Are Hans and Franz the spokesmen for this? "We want to pump you up, but NO XPLODE!"

toddo97

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toddo97

This isn't the best PWO powder I've tried, but it's not the worst either. I prefer Assault or White Flood over this, but it works pretty well. I haven't tried this flavor but the one used (lemonade?) had a weird alka seltzer-like after taste that takes a little getting used to. That being said, this is a really good price so I may pick up one or two.

cab0747

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cab0747

I used this stuff a little while back. Again, as many have said, you wont question if this thing is doing its job. You will have more energy and be ready to kick small animals in the face.

On a serious note: I wasnt able to take it as much as I should have. Made me too jittery. However, I started using it on chest days (as it was hard to have a good chest workout without some help). This did the trick. I was able to do more reps and at a higher weight than normal. This lead me to seeing gains again.

Good product. Tastes awful (at least all of the flavors I have tried)

trev4j

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trev4j
pkuro29 wrote:Can't believe no one mentioned the major diarrhea/sharts that accompanies this within the hour.

Always know where your nearest bathroom is.

Then why do they call it NO XPLODE? Can I sue?

tttony

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tttony
alphabasic wrote:I've used this on and off for a while. Though I should note that I'm an MMA fighter, not a body builder. So I can't really give advice for future beefcakes! Here are some things to consider:

- It works. Not the "I think it's working" placebo-effect thing. You WILL be buzzed and feel like you want to run head first through all of the dry wall in your house the first couple of times you use it.

- Do not start with the full dose unless your normal workout routine is in your bathroom. Start with a half dose and work your way up.

- This cherry-limeade flavor is discounted for a reason. Don't expect to enjoy this beverage. I've personally found orange and watermelon to be decent though.

- A lot of people complain that this product stops working as long/intense and leads to early crashes after using it for a while. Well duh, it is a creatine supplement. Creatine supplements work through through cycling. No, not on your bike. Take it for 2 weeks, stop taking it for 2 weeks, then start over.

- Finally, if you're sensitive to caffeine and stimulants, this type of product is way out of your league. In fact, I wouldn't recommend the gym average bear to be starting with an advanced creatine supplement. Hence my warning about starting with a half dose.

- And for the love of God...do not take this within 8 hours of your bedtime. (Unless your significant other has been complaining about lack of excitement)

I second all of these comments. I took the 1.0 version of this...ONCE. I caused me to miss a night of sleep...something that has never happened to me before. I would not recommend this product for that reason. I never considered myself "sensitive" to caffeine before this experience. You've been warned.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

How about listing the ingredients??

Americans are way to eager to put stuff in their bodies w/o doing any research. And big gov does not always get around to checking things for you to make sure it is OK.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

I agree with @lichme that it shouldn't be used without breaks.

I honestly don't like products that foribly manipulate the amount of bloodflow through your veins.

If you want something to help your muscles look bigger, this WILL work, however, your veins will almost always bulge out significantly more, and your mucles may look more big and billowy as opposed to lean and cut.

That's not the look I wanted, so I just used whey protein post-workout and natural fruit pre-workout. It took me three times as long to achieve, without using this product, but I know I look more naturally built.

badhabit12

quality posts: 14 Private Messages badhabit12

Going to take a supplement? See your Medical Doctor first to do a blood test to see if you even need it. Then ask her/him what the health effects would be on your body.

I was a very serious body builder most of my life and I can say one thing with absolute truth about people who devote their time and energy to improving their strength/health through body building.

Their almost religious fanatical dedication to diet and over all health goes out the window when ever they pass a shelf with anything that says: Bulk up/ Build Muscle Mass, Gain weight or have the term Protein or Omega on a label, with out first seeing their Doctor to see if they even need anything like that, or what the long term health effects will be on their body.

They are particularly susceptible to comments from unqualified total strangers about the effects of said products. All it takes is "ONE" stranger to say: WORKS LIKE MAGIC! And they have their charge card out and have cleared the shelf's of everything.

Your body takes in what it needs to grow from your over all diet. Anything over and above what your body needs is passed out threw your urine and bowl movements.

PS> Taken from a Canadian web sight, seems its been called different names in different places. But this is the type of double speak they use to draw you in.

Volumaize™ Highlights:

Increases glycogen and essential amino acid super compensation
Promotes myocellular expansion and membrane permeability
Regulates protein synthesis; anticatabolic
Improves recovery and regulates delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
Multi-functional formula helps aerobic and anaerobic endurance
Smells and tastes delicious; perfect for N-Training™ (during training) use

yeahbuddy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yeahbuddy
alphabasic wrote:I'm not sure about the igniter shots. But this stuff has 200mg of caffeine per serving (almost 3 cans of Red Bull).

Specific caffeine content in beverages, esp coffees, can vary but, on average, a 6 oz cup of coffee has 80 mg. An 8 oz Red Bull has 80 mg. So "almost 3 cans of Red Bull" means...almost 3 cups of coffee...meh.

See here for caffeine content of beverages:

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

Nice jump, wait is that a shark fin?

Blade2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blade2000

I used this stuff when it was first introduced years ago. Felt like my heart was going to XPLODE out of my chest (like I drank 4 espressos)! Tried it 3 times and same thing each time. Finally threw the rest away. Would not recommend to anyone who has high or borderline high blood pressure. You might feel like you are having a heart attack.

gak0090

quality posts: 83 Private Messages gak0090

A few things that people should understand about dietary supplements:

http://ods.od.nih.gov/Health_Information/ODS_Frequently_Asked_Questions.aspx

Research studies in people to prove that a dietary supplement is safe are not required before the supplement is marketed, unlike for drugs. It is the responsibility of dietary supplement manufacturers/distributors to ensure that their products are safe and that their label claims are accurate and truthful. If the FDA finds a supplement to be unsafe once it is on the market, only then can it take action against the manufacturer and/or distributor, such as by issuing a warning or requiring the product to be removed from the marketplace.

The manufacturer does not have to prove that the supplement is effective, unlike for drugs. The manufacturer can say that the product addresses a nutrient deficiency, supports health, or reduces the risk of developing a health problem, if that is true. If the manufacturer does make a claim, it must be followed by the statement "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

It's always fun to see people get so hyped up about seeing all these unique ingredients in stuff thinking wow- that has to work. Let me summarize Creatine is made from amino acids and stored in the muscles. Some literature supports its effect and some refutes it as far as helping athletes. It will osmotically draw water into the muscle making the muscle appear bigger. Then you can clearly see caffeine is added "methylxanthine" - methylxanthine is a class of drugs, not a drug itsel- this is where the product is getting the stimulant effect.

My bottom line is you want to work out use supplements that are proven: vitamins & minerals, protein powder (whey most easily broken down). Don't bother with AA supplements too expensive and you get them from your protein. Creatine is optional, I'm still not sold on that but it does have some supporting literature. Add your own caffeine if you want- at least you'll know how much you are getting and will be able to titrate it to effect. These nutritionals are the biggest scam going.

mboss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mboss

Can I use this with Apples?

SLaird22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SLaird22
Kapil wrote:I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to buy a dietary supplement on an inventory closeout website. I mean, there has to be a reason this isn't selling for $5/pill at GNC, right?

I wouldn't use GNC as a reference for anything. I haven't used this particular brand of creatine (I've historically preferred Phosphogen HP and have recently switched to Decacor for poops and giggles, and it is a solid meh), but I have friends who swear by it.

GNC will sell you some random "get healthy!" pill or something else that won't do a thing for $10 a pill, though.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

related:

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

jmjet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmjet

Does anyone know how this stacks up to C4 Extreme? I started using that a while back with good results.

knisk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages knisk
j5 wrote:related:

That is great!

I use Pre-workout drinks and have for a couple years.

Yes you could use a low sugar energy drink like red bull and have a similiar effect. You would also pay 2 or 3 times more per serving.

You would also miss out on the creatine, which is a proven, effective supplement if you aren't already getting enough through your diet (highest concentration is in red meat).

You would also miss out on beta alanine. I have only a vague idea of what benefits beta alanine has, but I am quite sure that it makes my scalp tingle for about 20-30 minutes. And I am conditioned by dandruff shampoo marketing that this means "its working".

Here is the bottom line IMO. You probably aren't going to realize a huge benefit from the creatine unless you are a vegan who trains heavy. You probably aren't going to realize a huge benefit from the beta alanine unless you either like you scalp to tingle or do the research to explain what it is doing for you in the first place.

But you will workout harder and for a longer duration when you take this. And perhaps more importantly if you take it before leaving for the gym it will give you little choice but to actually go in and do the workout. What the hell else are you going to do hopped up on caffeine with a tingly itchy scalp?

3nvee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3nvee

I have tried this suppliment and I found it to be not as effective as Jack3d, 1MR or C4, not to mention it has a god-awful taste. The best PWO I have used is Jack3d, but it contains DMAA which has been shown to cause heart issues (dangerously elevated heart rates and heart attacks). They now have a DMAA-free version of Jack3d, but guys at the gym say it doesn't work nearly as well. Just don't OD on it and cause your heart to explode.

All things considered if you feel you can tolerate the taste, try it, it will likely help you get more out of your workout. Everyone is effected differently by these PWO powders, so start with small doses and work your way up until you gauge how it effects you. Worst case, you're only out $20.

honeybadgerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honeybadgerman
chgo wrote:Get fit, still die. I don't believe in these miracle powders. Just eat sensibly. High protein is a good idea for some. Stimulants are dangerous.

You don't understand, dude. Getting fit is actually enjoyable. It's fun to carve your body up and down, becoming the best you can be.

That, and the ladies 'mirin my natty physique.

thomas998

quality posts: 22 Private Messages thomas998

Okay... I'm starting to understand the conspiracy. The wooters that Amazon couldn't chase away with bad deals are now going to be poisoned.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
honeybadgerman wrote:You don't understand, dude. Getting fit is actually enjoyable. It's fun to carve your body up and down, becoming the best you can be.

That, and the ladies 'mirin my natty physique.

I've got a Natty Ice physique. It's... not as good.

kawaguy90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawaguy90

If you lift, buy this.
If you don't lift, don't buy this.

Some people are saying they want to use this to stay energized for work, make love, etc. Don't buy this.

Buy this if you want your pump to be great and your forearms to be as vascular as ever. Also, people who say to "not take the dosage" don't actually use the product. With any Pre-Workout, you build up a tolerance super fast. In about a month, 3 scoops of NO will be required for the same effect as when you started.

*Edit- Don't trust anyone's advice on here. Some guy just said the pump gained from this is from the creatine.

garzman80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garzman80
kawaguy90 wrote:If you lift, buy this.
If you don't lift, don't buy this.

Some people are saying they want to use this to stay energized for work, make love, etc. Don't buy this.

Buy this if you want your pump to be great and your forearms to be as vascular as ever. Also, people who say to "not take the dosage" don't actually use the product. With any Pre-Workout, you build up a tolerance super fast. In about a month, 3 scoops of NO will be required for the same effect as when you started.

*Edit- Don't trust anyone's advice on here. Some guy just said the pump gained from this is from the creatine.

So do I trust your post or not? My friend won't take this because it makes him poop, so if you are similar to my friend then you might poop when you take this. He never said how soon after taking it he poops...I think it's probably at least 30 seconds.

Leetie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leetie
pkuro29 wrote:Can't believe no one mentioned the major diarrhea/sharts that accompanies this within the hour.

Always know where your nearest bathroom is.

But... it's called No Xplode???

Wooteelicious!

Fedewaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fedewaj

To all those who are seriously considering this product:

I am surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet. Most people have mentioned the beta alanine, creatine, etc., ingredients in this product but the real advantage of this type of product as a pre-workout is the nitric oxide. NO (thus the name) is a natural chemical that your body will release in instances where your arteries need to dilate (not your veins as somebody else alluded to on these discussions - veins have little to no muscularity and as such, can't dilate or constrict) such as when you have a heart attack. Ask any ER doctor and a form of this is given to all patients suspected of heart problems as they arrive.

For a serious person, you can see the benefits of having dilated arteries - more blood flow to the muscles during your workouts. The creatine is there for energy although to be honest, creatine is a long term storage unit of energy for muscles and may not be used right away during your workouts. Also the caffeine helps provide the mental kick in the ass that you really DO WANT TO WORKOUT! That's what gives the "itchies" but any pre-workout with caffeine will do this.

I've found that BSN products aren't as great as they say but I've also found that for all workout supplements, it's like anything else - preference. People talked about Jack3d, etc., in other posts but I've found that those don't work as well for me. Since this is so cheap, consider it a trial run of an NO/caffeine pre-workout.

Also, disregard any statements about only using it on serious lifting days/not on cardio days. I would just suggest using less on cardio since you'll try to get a higher heart rate. But, you're still using your legs, arms, or whatever and those are muscles that could use the energy. I notice a significant difference in feeling the motivation to run an 8 minute mile vs. 9 minute mile if I take something.

Good luck!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

calpencil wrote:I hope this doesn't taste like baby throw up.....

And you know how baby throw up tastes because.....?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

radi0j0hn wrote:How about listing the ingredients??

They're on the Specs tab on the detail page.

Just for you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jkalmin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkalmin

awesome product...so very excited to have it at this price $....great deal!!!

Garcion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Garcion

Shouldn't this be on the sport woot?

joecooool

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joecooool
rhycochet wrote:take jack3d.

My kid took that stuff, worked out, then went out and had a few drinks. He ended up in the hospital with atrial fibrillation.

The FDA issued a warning about that product and military bases removed if from all the GNC stores on the bases after two soldiers died while using it.

If any of you are dumb enough to buy this stuff, please make sure you do not drink alcohol after using this. The caffeine / alcohol combination can be deadly.

knisk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages knisk
3nvee wrote:I have tried this suppliment and I found it to be not as effective as Jack3d, 1MR or C4, not to mention it has a god-awful taste. The best PWO I have used is Jack3d, but it contains DMAA which has been shown to cause heart issues (dangerously elevated heart rates and heart attacks). They now have a DMAA-free version of Jack3d, but guys at the gym say it doesn't work nearly as well. Just don't OD on it and cause your heart to explode.

All things considered if you feel you can tolerate the taste, try it, it will likely help you get more out of your workout. Everyone is effected differently by these PWO powders, so start with small doses and work your way up until you gauge how it effects you. Worst case, you're only out $20.

Yes. Original Jack3d is my favorite. I bought a half dozen cans for about 8 bucks each off Amazon before they pulled it off the market.

DMAA is great stuff - millions of servings taken without a negative occurrence but a few people take much more than they should or use it when they are in no condition to take a stimulant of any kind and the next thing you know the nanny state steps in.

There are stimulants in these things. You could drink two cups of coffee and achieve practically the same thing. Before high gloss PWO powders were invented, two cups of coffee was the true, old-school, "original" pre-workout drink. (And then came "Ultimate Orange", but that is an old school story for another day) If you can handle a quick two cups of coffee, you can handle a regular dose of these powders.

If you aren't use to caffeine or can't handle two cups of coffee or if you take more than you are supposed to - yes your heart is going to beat like a demented jack rabbit on high-grade asian crank.

This is not magic powder it is caffeine and sugar with some high tech proteins in it, OK? If you can drink a red bull, you horror fantasies of having this stuff shut down your organs or going Len Bias on your ass are probably misplaced.

You can probably avoid all negative scenarios with a tiny amount of common sense (hint start with a small amount to test tolerance).

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512

WARNING TO THOSE WHO BUY THIS

Shake gently, or better yet, stir this to mix this product. Shaking vigorously in a shaker cup will build up pressure and the top to your shaker cup will pop open, and spray the liquid EVERYWHERE. I know this from previous experience. This product isn't helpful when it's sprayed all over the ceiling.

mcascone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcascone
alphabasic wrote:I've used this on and off for a while. Though I should note that I'm an MMA fighter, not a body builder. So I can't really give advice for future beefcakes! Here are some things to consider:

- It works. Not the "I think it's working" placebo-effect thing. You WILL be buzzed and feel like you want to run head first through all of the dry wall in your house the first couple of times you use it.

- Do not start with the full dose unless your normal workout routine is in your bathroom. Start with a half dose and work your way up.

- This cherry-limeade flavor is discounted for a reason. Don't expect to enjoy this beverage. I've personally found orange and watermelon to be decent though.

- A lot of people complain that this product stops working as long/intense and leads to early crashes after using it for a while. Well duh, it is a creatine supplement. Creatine supplements work through through cycling. No, not on your bike. Take it for 2 weeks, stop taking it for 2 weeks, then start over.

- Finally, if you're sensitive to caffeine and stimulants, this type of product is way out of your league. In fact, I wouldn't recommend the gym average bear to be starting with an advanced creatine supplement. Hence my warning about starting with a half dose.

- And for the love of God...do not take this within 8 hours of your bedtime. (Unless your significant other has been complaining about lack of excitement)

I wouldn't consider this a creatine supp. There's no creatine monohydrate in NO Xplode, only some phosphate and esther which are not proven to work anywhere as well as monohydrate. And they're part of the proprietary mix so you have no idea how much there actually is. I only consider this a pre-workout energy supp.