mcascone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcascone
tttony wrote:I second all of these comments. I took the 1.0 version of this...ONCE. I caused me to miss a night of sleep...something that has never happened to me before. I would not recommend this product for that reason. I never considered myself "sensitive" to caffeine before this experience. You've been warned.

The 1.0 version of this stuff was MUCH stronger. This new one isn't as strong, but you'll still get a buzz and some better inner focus from it IMO. I go back and forth between using pre-workouts like this and just cheap instant coffee for a similar effect.

mcascone

I would buy this if it was the Watermelon flavor, which is the only flavor that doesn't have FD&C colors in it. All the other flavors have at least one FD&C color which I refuse to eat if at all possible.
If you don't care about FD&C poison/colors, this is a good preworkout at a great price. I would recommend it, as well as Muscletech's Neurocore and ON's Platinum Pre. Each of those two also have one flavor each that doesn't have FD&C colors if that's a factor for you.

cruiz7197

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cruiz7197

Sorry--gave me the Sh#ts, BIG TIME. Were are talking EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA that could possibly PROPEL you off of the throne. I took it and "EXPLODED" after 20 minutes and never made it to the gym--maybe that's how it is supposed to make you "ripped," but I don't like ripping my colon, thanks.

mcascone

I don't mean to jump on top of this poster but there's so much wrong with this post. Sorry in advance.

rhycochet wrote:the pump effect is from creatine,

That's not what creatine does. The pump is from the N.O. precursors in the mix.

i'm a hardgainer

Probably not, you just need to eat a LOT more than you think you do.

nitric oxide will dilate your blood vessels and inflate your muscles

Contradicting your earlier statement. Also, this product doesn't contain specifically nitric oxide. No "pump" supplements do. The N.O. is created by your body as by-products of metabolizing the "pre-cursors" in the mix, e.g. the Arginine and Citrulline.

i'm on coffee all day and i feel nothing from this.

Since you're already jacked up from lots of coffee, you won't feel as much of an effect unless you take a lot more.

if your energy level isn't high enough, then work out some other day or take some caffeine, like coffee or something. not nitric oxide.

This product contains both caffeine and N.O. precursors.

mcascone

radi0j0hn wrote:How about listing the ingredients??

Americans are way to eager to put stuff in their bodies w/o doing any research. And big gov does not always get around to checking things for you to make sure it is OK.

Ingredients are listed on the Specs tab.

pike513

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pike513

What happened woot this deal is just ok... you can get this on amaz.. for $28 and free shipping or add the subscribe and save and 5% off that. Or supplementwharehouse for $24+shipping $5 This is the deal of the day it should be AMAZING....woot is slacking give me a reason to buyyyyyy

louie99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louie99

"I don't mind humorous comments now and then but let's keep it classy folks." What were you referring to, "Made FROM begitarians?"

kevinnalts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevinnalts

I think this is the most important 1 second of the video... http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=v2grNx_pBXY&p=n#/32;33

waldz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waldz
mcascone wrote:I don't mean to jump on top of this poster but there's so much wrong with this post. Sorry in advance.

This product contains both caffeine and N.O. precursors.

Listen to this man. Only accurate info I've seen here. This thread is full of facepalm.