cocobware

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocobware

Title's a little dramatic but I've not been thrilled with how little Woot takes ownership of fixing their mistakes. The below exchange of emails tells the story:

March 13th:

ME:Purchased some klipsch headphones on 2/14 (1 month ago). Have not received them yet and I feel like 30 days is beyond the normal shipping time. I need help getting my headphones.
Thanks,
Me

WOOT: Hello Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
In checking, it appears the order did not ship out as it should have. I apologize for that. We will have a replacement order sent out to you. Tracking data should be sent to you via automated email when it is available.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I apologize for the inconvenience!
Woot Member Services,

ME:
Hey there. thanks for the quick reply ... any way you can expedite the shipping? My commute has been terrible with nothing to drown out the smacking and gulping wet mouths of my fellow bus-riders. If so, you've increased my level of loyalty to Woot.

WOOT:
Hello Chris,
I'm very sorry, but unfortunately, we're not able to expedite the shipping on the replacement order. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Woot Member Services,

At this point --- I get a little indignant bc while Woot says they appreciate my business and have said that the error was on there end, they're not willing to do anything to make it right other than send me my order a month behind schedule using standard shipping.

Me:So because of an error on your end, where I paid on time and yet Woot failed to ship it out the first time, I'm expected to sit on my hands til it shows up?That's absurd! The only way your making this inconvenience right is by doing what I paid you to do a month ago?Please cancel the order and issue a refund. Thanks.

Woot: Hello Chris,
In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified.
We understand this is an inconvenience so please email us once the order is received and a prepaid return label will be emailed to you for the unopened order.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I've redacted all the Customer service members names but for every response i got, it was a different person. It's apparent these guys are toeing the line on company policy but the fact that I can't even get one representative to get me from issue to resolution is a little maddening. And the last email is just a form letter... no sense of anyone trying to help me out. Ultimately I just want what I normally get--- my product in a reasonable amount of time. And when something goes wrong I just want to be treated like my business matters. There's a lot of businesses out there and my loyalty goes to those that take care of their customers. Right now I feel like I'm getting the "give him as little as possible to make him go away" treatment. I emailed again and will see if i get anything a little more human back.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
cocobware wrote:Title's a little dramatic but I've not been thrilled with how little Woot takes ownership of fixing their mistakes. The below exchange of emails tells the story:

March 13th:

ME:Purchased some klipsch headphones on 2/14 (1 month ago). Have not received them yet and I feel like 30 days is beyond the normal shipping time. I need help getting my headphones.
Thanks,
Me

WOOT: Hello Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
In checking, it appears the order did not ship out as it should have. I apologize for that. We will have a replacement order sent out to you. Tracking data should be sent to you via automated email when it is available.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I apologize for the inconvenience!
Woot Member Services,

ME:
Hey there. thanks for the quick reply ... any way you can expedite the shipping? My commute has been terrible with nothing to drown out the smacking and gulping wet mouths of my fellow bus-riders. If so, you've increased my level of loyalty to Woot.

WOOT:
Hello Chris,
I'm very sorry, but unfortunately, we're not able to expedite the shipping on the replacement order. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Woot Member Services,

At this point --- I get a little indignant bc while Woot says they appreciate my business and have said that the error was on there end, they're not willing to do anything to make it right other than send me my order a month behind schedule using standard shipping.

Me:So because of an error on your end, where I paid on time and yet Woot failed to ship it out the first time, I'm expected to sit on my hands til it shows up?That's absurd! The only way your making this inconvenience right is by doing what I paid you to do a month ago?Please cancel the order and issue a refund. Thanks.

Woot: Hello Chris,
In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified.
We understand this is an inconvenience so please email us once the order is received and a prepaid return label will be emailed to you for the unopened order.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I've redacted all the Customer service members names but for every response i got, it was a different person. It's apparent these guys are toeing the line on company policy but the fact that I can't even get one representative to get me from issue to resolution is a little maddening. And the last email is just a form letter... no sense of anyone trying to help me out. Ultimately I just want what I normally get--- my product in a reasonable amount of time. And when something goes wrong I just want to be treated like my business matters. There's a lot of businesses out there and my loyalty goes to those that take care of their customers. Right now I feel like I'm getting the "give him as little as possible to make him go away" treatment. I emailed again and will see if i get anything a little more human back.

Hi Chris,

Woot CS emissary here.

I have emailed you some info about the order. Please email us at support@woot.com if you need anything further.

Sorry bout the mess.
Love,

Woot

cocobware

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocobware
Hi Chris,

Woot CS emissary here.

I have emailed you some info about the order. Please email us at support@woot.com if you need anything further.

Sorry bout the mess.
Love,

Woot

Just an update. The story has a happy ending. Woot does care, I just needed to cry loud enough for them to here. I'll continue to paruse their deals. Thanks!