dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Ver1 and Ver2 are not even more lethal (at least to each other). Both have received new belts from their karate instructor. Ver1 is now in the junior belts and Ver2 received an orange stripe Tiny Tiger level belt.

Congrats to the girls!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Lynnzoi wrote:went out for lunch yesterday. Golden Corral. Its a new one, wasn't very busy. Food wasn't great. So I suspect it was somethin from there.

I've become very suspicious of any sort of buffet-style place where you serve yourself.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

KtCallista wrote:Ver1 and Ver2 are not even more lethal (at least to each other). Both have received new belts from their karate instructor. Ver1 is now in the junior belts and Ver2 received an orange stripe Tiny Tiger level belt.

Starting early so they can fight the boys off when they're old enough to date, eh?

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:Starting early so they can fight the boys off when they're old enough to date, eh?

Well you know, can never be too safe, and I've always heard that guys are a bit more cautious if a girl can kick their ass and break their arm with just a thought

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

jqubed

KtCallista wrote:Well you know, can never be too safe, and I've always heard that guys are a bit more cautious if a girl can kick their ass and break their arm with just a thought

wait they're learning telekinesis?

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

jqubed wrote:wait they're learning telekinesis?

Just lightening reflexes for now....

jqubed

Sometimes I wish there was a 'Like' button on here. It seems like replying to a post with just a is a waste of the forum.

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

I'm heading to bed. Draining evening at a hockey game where we scored on ourselves (New Jersey's goalie got credit for the goal as the last player on that team to touch the puck) and made a grand total of 7 shots on goal in the last 2 periods. On the plus side I got to catch up a lot with my cousin tonight and spend time with his wife; we really haven't hung out much since they got married and I feel like I don't know her that well, so it was nice to spend time with them.

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

jqubed wrote:I'm heading to bed. Draining evening at a hockey game where we scored on ourselves (New Jersey's goalie got credit for the goal as the last player on that team to touch the puck) and made a grand total of 7 shots on goal in the last 2 periods. On the plus side I got to catch up a lot with my cousin tonight and spend time with his wife; we really haven't hung out much since they got married and I feel like I don't know her that well, so it was nice to spend time with them.

Yeah, getting to know all the family is one of the hard things about marrying in. Odds are there are some pretty cool people, especially if your spouse gets on well with their relatives. It was good you guys got a chance to hang out.

Sleep well.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.
Congrats to the versions!

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', I'back; folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jqubed

good morning folks

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:good morning folks

Good morning.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:Sometimes I wish there was a 'Like' button on here. It seems like replying to a post with just a is a waste of the forum.

I was thinking the same thing.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Afternoon folks. At least on the east coast.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon folks. At least on the east coast.

Afternoon.

Go delete the spam threads in EBW!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon.

Go delete the spam threads in EBW!!

Oh, Hope they are still there...

Yea! Got to play mod!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Oh, Hope they are still there...

Damn fine job!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Damn fine job!!

What the heck was that? Different languages. Had other accounts answering them. One was in english. Weird.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:What the heck was that? Different languages. Had other accounts answering them. One was in english. Weird.

It's spam; doesn't have to make sense!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:It's spam; doesn't have to make sense!

True.

I guess it is time to get out of the house.

Maybe

We'll see

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

If I don't leave the house, I really need to wash the kitchen floor.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

//sigh
My divorced step niece, a conservative republican, with 3 kids, ages 4, 5, and 8, is nuts.

Her mom had to pay off her car, or it was going to be repossessed. Her mom is also calling around, trying to get a free heating oil delivery for her.

The niece is going to 2 concerts next month! Each one has to cost $100. She also goes out with her new coworkers after work and for drinks with her friends.

Isn't she the ultimate person the republicans hate???? No money for necessities, but somehow money for things she wants to do.

Even her family knows that the "I want it and I want it NOW" attitude is what caused the divorce.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

howdy all

looks like I am gonna live.

just got back from acupuncture and a bit of shopping - came home to 2 cat food bowls on the floor. Methinks the reddog was up to no good. Altho it coulda been Joey CS too. He has been on prednisone for his skin and has been ravenous. Wouldn't be surprised if he did some mountain climbing to get up to the bowls.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:howdy all

looks like I am gonna live.

just got back from acupuncture and a bit of shopping - came home to 2 cat food bowls on the floor. Methinks the reddog was up to no good. Altho it coulda been Joey CS too. He has been on prednisone for his skin and has been ravenous. Wouldn't be surprised if he did some mountain climbing to get up to the bowls.

When my friends got a kitten, the kitten and the dog bonded. They formed a team.
Cat would knock off food from the high counters. Dog would open food. They shared.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I still have to find out what happened to my friends dog. It was the younger, healthy one that died.
She won't be able to get a puppy, because the older dog is past the point where he wants anything to do with young dogs.
Rusty was the last young dog he made friends with. That was 4 years ago.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

dontwantaname wrote:When my friends got a kitten, the kitten and the dog bonded. They formed a team.
Cat would knock off food from the high counters. Dog would open food. They shared.

I think something like that happened yesterday. Came home to find Joey CS carrying around a stick of butter. It was someplace that he couldn't have gotten to, but the cats get up there. I have found bananas carted around the house in the past. Seems I have a cat who is a bananahead.

Lynnzoi

dontwantaname wrote:I still have to find out what happened to my friends dog. It was the younger, healthy one that died.
She won't be able to get a puppy, because the older dog is past the point where he wants anything to do with young dogs.
Rusty was the last young dog he made friends with. That was 4 years ago.

Maybe Rusty needs to go visit

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Lynnzoi wrote:I think something like that happened yesterday. Came home to find Joey CS carrying around a stick of butter.

... mmm ... butter....

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote://sigh
My divorced step niece, a conservative republican, with 3 kids, ages 4, 5, and 8, is nuts.

Her mom had to pay off her car, or it was going to be repossessed. Her mom is also calling around, trying to get a free heating oil delivery for her.

The niece is going to 2 concerts next month! Each one has to cost $100. She also goes out with her new coworkers after work and for drinks with her friends.

Isn't she the ultimate person the republicans hate???? No money for necessities, but somehow money for things she wants to do.

Even her family knows that the "I want it and I want it NOW" attitude is what caused the divorce.

Well bless her heart!
It must be tough being a conservative republican on a liberal demmocrat paycheck...

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Well bless her heart!
It must be tough being a conservative republican on a liberal demmocrat paycheck...

Well, so far, it is just family and friends paycheck...but they don't have the money to keep that going.

I'm interested in finding out how she justifies the money she will take.

Every time mom and I would go out to lunch with her, she had wine. Nobody else did.
Then she leaves before the check comes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Well, so far, it is just family and friends paycheck...but they don't have the money to keep that going.

I'm interested in finding out how she justifies the money she will take.

Every time mom and I would go out to lunch with her, she had wine. Nobody else did.
Then she leaves before the check comes.

edit:
She's not a Republican or conservative, irrespective of the words she speaks.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:edit:
She's not a Republican or conservative, irrespective of the words she speaks.

Well, she was actually like this since she was a toddler. Had to have what she wanted, when she wanted it. I wonder how spoiled she would be if she grew up rich? Somehow she got everything anyway.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Well, she was actually like this since she was a toddler. Had to have what she wanted, when she wanted it. I wonder how spoiled she would be if she grew up rich? Somehow she got everything anyway.

None of that necessarily equates to conservative or Republican.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Well, she was actually like this since she was a toddler. Had to have what she wanted, when she wanted it. I wonder how spoiled she would be if she grew up rich? Somehow she got everything anyway.

what difference does it make what she was like then? regardless of her history, she doesn't seem to have any sort of the fiscal sensibilities usually associated with "repubbicans" or "conservatives".

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:what difference does it make what she was like then? regardless of her history, she doesn't seem to have any sort of the fiscal sensibilities usually associated with "repubbicans" or "conservatives".

Nope.

But she thinks she is.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Nope.

But she thinks she is.

edit:
More distressing - YOU believe she is.

AZGman

But, enough of her foibles and this political fooferaw. Let's move on!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:But, enough of her foibles and this political fooferaw. Let's move on!!

Yep.

How was your day?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!