pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:On many sales on main woot, it's where the writer's blurb would be in the upper right. Or below the gold button on the sale page.

So even though it's still there, it's sold out? Does it just stay there?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:On many sales on main woot, it's where the writer's blurb would be in the upper right. Or below the gold button on the sale page.

You mean like this? lol

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:You mean like this? lol

Smarty pants. Thank you.

And yes, poof, the link is still there after the sale. It must shows sold out if you go to that URL.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Smarty pants. Thank you.

And yes, poof, the link is still there after the sale. It must shows sold out if you go to that URL.

So that means there won't be another one?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:So that means there won't be another one?

Each URL is different. They will appear in random sales throughout the woot-off. One Bandolier of Carrots per URL.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Each URL is different. They will appear in random sales throughout the woot-off. One Bandolier of Carrots per URL.

So I wouldn't see the normal BofC, but each time the product changes (hopefully on just the main Woot), I need to look for the tiny URL?

I'm really confused. Seems like the URL should change as the new product comes up.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Wow, I actually understand what is going on and Poof doesn't.

One.

I copy and paste too slow to get one.

I've tried 3 times, with only maybe 10 seconds into the new url and nope.

So why am I up???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

At least that person has been around awhile.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:At least that person has been around awhile.

I need some endurance guys. I have to write my bio and get do two training seminars online. I need to double check that all of my forms are in and in place and pack for my first training in Philadelphia.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:At least that person has been around awhile.

WHAT PERSON???

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:I need some endurance guys. I have to write my bio and get do two training seminars online. I need to double check that all of my forms are in and in place and pack for my first training in Philadelphia.

Hang in there, you can do it.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Hang in there, you can do it.

Thanks poof, went in to talk to my supervisor today and he hasn't started on his part of the paperwork, which is also a mountain. I can either share my old office or have the previous Americorp's office and I think I'm going with that option, but that means the phone number they gave me is wrong so I have to get that corrected before I send off for my business cards... So much to do! Still it's going to be good, I hope.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

Another maybe rainy day.

Bummed I didn't see any aurora last night. Think it's because the trees raise the horizon. At least that's my excuse.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

KtCallista

Mavyn wrote:Morning!

Another maybe rainy day.

Bummed I didn't see any aurora last night. Think it's because the trees raise the horizon. At least that's my excuse.

I always miss the few that are visible here.

Uggh the kids are all in a grump today. On the plus side it's my last day alone with them before school starts so hopefully that will kick this slump.

Now how do we tactfully bring up the suggestion of breaking with the school district schedule and going to a more year-round style of schedule.... Most of the parents I've talked to would prefer that, but feel that the others wouldn't because of the universities. We are a charter and I think we have the power to change our schedule, the other charter has a slightly different schedule...

Mavyn

KtCallista wrote:I always miss the few that are visible here.

Uggh the kids are all in a grump today. On the plus side it's my last day alone with them before school starts so hopefully that will kick this slump.

Now how do we tactfully bring up the suggestion of breaking with the school district schedule and going to a more year-round style of schedule.... Most of the parents I've talked to would prefer that, but feel that the others wouldn't because of the universities. We are a charter and I think we have the power to change our schedule, the other charter has a slightly different schedule...

There's an aurora watch app.

And why not put together the proposed schedule, and have parents sign off on it, so you can present that showing the support?

pooflady

Good day! Took granddaughter to Waffle House for breakfast. Then we went to Kohl's because I had a Kohl's buck ($10) that was going to expire and I needed a necklace to go with a black and white blouse I have.

KtCallista

Mavyn wrote:There's an aurora watch app.

And why not put together the proposed schedule, and have parents sign off on it, so you can present that showing the support?

Because right now I just have a handful of parents, and I need to know if there is a majority interest so I'm still in the, "oh hey you too, wow that's like 10 of us, and that's just 2 of the classes, I wonder how many more feel this way" stage, which is a good time to approach the PAT (parent group) and the principal (who is brand new) to see if we can even pursue it.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Good day! Took granddaughter to Waffle House for breakfast. Then we went to Kohl's because I had a Kohl's buck ($10) that was going to expire and I needed a necklace to go with a black and white blouse I have.

I'm so glad you get to do such fun stuff with your grandkids. It makes me feel even more isolated here, though. Especially when the kids are so tired of being home and so grumpy. ie today.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:I'm so glad you get to do such fun stuff with your grandkids. It makes me feel even more isolated here, though. Especially when the kids are so tired of being home and so grumpy. ie today.

Told her I was putting her up for sale to the highest bidder. She told her dad.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Told her I was putting her up for sale to the highest bidder. She told her dad.

heh... I think I've been told that and I know I've posted my son on FB or something.

Mavyn

KT...another gluten free/dairy free cooking option (minus the chocolate chips, obviously)
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BITES

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups canned* chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter (can use PB2 from gym to make healthier, check your labels)
1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (agave would be amazing too!)
1 teaspoon baking powder**
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips

* My can was a 400 gram can, 240 grams without the water, and I used all but a few tablespoons

** If you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.

Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.

Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.

With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes.

Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.

KtCallista

Mavyn wrote:KT...another gluten free/dairy free cooking option (minus the chocolate chips, obviously)
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BITES

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups canned* chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter (can use PB2 from gym to make healthier, check your labels)
1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (agave would be amazing too!)
1 teaspoon baking powder**
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips

* My can was a 400 gram can, 240 grams without the water, and I used all but a few tablespoons

** If you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.

Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.

Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.

With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes.

Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.

Cool! I don't need any more gluten free for a while, but I think I might do something like that for a bake sale as the school.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:WHAT PERSON???

Just in case you never figured it out...

The tiny url is in the box where the product story usually is.

You cut and paste that url up there | in that box with the page addresses.

That url takes you to the crap page.

There is only 1 crap per url. So only the first person gets it.

The first person that one time at least had been around awhile.

A few of the bags were won by new people.

You find that out by looking at the sale stats. It shows you what state the person was from and stuff like that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Rain on and off all day.

No poop yet.

I don't know what he is waiting for.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Just in case you never figured it out...

The tiny url is in the box where the product story usually is.

You cut and paste that url up there | in that box with the page addresses.

That url takes you to the crap page.

There is only 1 crap per url. So only the first person gets it.

The first person that one time at least had been around awhile.

A few of the bags were won by new people.

You find that out by looking at the sale stats. It shows you what state the person was from and stuff like that.

Thanks. I'd figured out what you had to do, but certainly didn't know it was just one at a time, nor how to find out who won it. One at a time - rly?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thanks. I'd figured out what you had to do, but certainly didn't know it was just one at a time, nor how to find out who won it. One at a time - rly?

I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that it is only one per url.

Since it is only one, the sales stats are only on one person.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Did anyone you know get one?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did anyone you know get one?

Who do I know that you don't know?

Hard to tell from the state and # of woots.

edit: Oh, look, they do say the name too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Who do I know that you don't know?

Hard to tell from the state and # of woots.

I gave it up a long time ago.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I gave it up a long time ago.

I tried a few times last night and a few times tonight.

I'm thinking of putting in a complaint!
It is age discriminatory!

I think it takes me about 7 or 8 seconds to put in the code. a second more if I have to take part out.

I know younger people can do it faster!

I am being discriminated against!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I tried a few times last night and a few times tonight.

I'm thinking of putting in a complaint!
It is age discriminatory!

I think it takes me about 7 or 8 seconds to put in the code. a second more if I have to take part out.

I know younger people can do it faster!

I am being discriminated against!

I agree. Me, too. File a complaint!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FORMAL COMPLAINT :

WE, THE OLD FARTS OF EBW, WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT WE ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE TRYING TO GET A Bandolier of Carrots
OUR REFLEXES ARE SLOWER.

WE DEMAND A 5 SECOND HEAD START.

MAYBE 10 SECONDS.

We will now wait for a formal response.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:FORMAL COMPLAINT :

WE, THE OLD FARTS OF EBW, WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT WE ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE TRYING TO GET A Bandolier of Carrots
OUR REFLEXES ARE SLOWER.

WE DEMAND A 5 SECOND HEAD START.

MAYBE 10 SECONDS.

We will now wait for a formal response.

Don't hold your breath.

This is like the old woot-offs when everything was incredibly slow. Have they shut down half their servers?

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Don't hold your breath.

This is like the old woot-offs when everything was incredibly slow. Have they shut down half their servers?

Am I old enough to get the head start?

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:Am I old enough to get the head start?

Nope. You still have small kids, which means your reflexes are still good.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Nope. You still have small kids, which means your reflexes are still good.

But I'm exhausted!

Alright fine then.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Nope. You still have small kids, which means your reflexes are still good.

Dname is young enuf not to have any grandkids.

pooflady

no1 wrote:Dname is young enuf not to have any grandkids.

But she's old enough to have grandkids.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all
I'm thankful for many things not the least of all that it is Friday

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! We are back at the beach. We went to a great concert last night. There is another one tonight about 30 minutes north of us. Daughter and Elizabeth are in the mountains.