dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:Now now, just because Alzheimer's is a threat doesn't mean we're all in danger. I could never forget you. Or what's her name.

Yeah, me and what's her name!

Who are you again?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, me and what's her name!

Who are you again?

WHAT? SPEAK UP!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:WHAT? SPEAK UP!

Step up? What do you want me to do?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Went to lunch with a friend and then to Sam's. They have a Keurig for a really good price, but I know husband doesn't really want one. BUT I DO!!! Might ask son to combine my Christmas and birthday presents without husband knowing about it.

I <3 my keurig it my bestest friend

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:I <3 my keurig it my bestest friend

Do you have to use certain K cups for different brands? Like if I got a Cuisinart, could I use K cups? Or can I buy any brand and use them with a Keurig?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Heading to GA tomorrow.

Son told me tonight: I know you get mad when I don't tell you when something is broken. The soap dish in my shower is loose and has cracks around it.

How long has it been like that?

About a month.

And you're just now telling me? So the drywall has been getting wet all this time?

I don't think it's getting wet.

I go look. Yep, instead of a $5 caulk job, probably gonn have to take it off to fix. Sigh. Drywall is probably wet. Gonna let it dry out for a while and figure out what to do.

Sigh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Heading to GA tomorrow.

Son told me tonight: I know you get mad when I don't tell you when something is broken. The soap dish in my shower is loose and has cracks around it.

How long has it been like that?

About a month.

And you're just now telling me? So the drywall has been getting wet all this time?

I don't think it's getting wet.

I go look. Yep, instead of a $5 caulk job, probably gonn have to take it off to fix. Sigh. Drywall is probably wet. Gonna let it dry out for a while and figure out what to do.

Sigh.

I'm surprised he didn't text you from school to tell you.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! We've been to the beach and back home. My knees were hurting so we only jogged about 1.5 miles.

A couple of days ago we went back to the beach about 7pm for a walk. We have been watching a turtle nest. That morning we had seen cute baby turtle tracks and thought they were all hatched. The turtle rescue people were out that evening and had retrieved 7 babies from the nest that couldn't climb out because the sand had collapsed into the nest. They released them and we got to watch them make their way down to the surf. It was wonderful.

avosgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages avosgo

Another rainy day here today. Last night we had some pretty power t-storms. Seems to me that as a kid we never got thunderstorms at night...something about not enough humidity in the air. Past couple of years that's the only time we get them! I didn't like them too much then!

pooflady

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! We've been to the beach and back home. My knees were hurting so we only jogged about 1.5 miles.

A couple of days ago we went back to the beach about 7pm for a walk. We have been watching a turtle nest. That morning we had seen cute baby turtle tracks and thought they were all hatched. The turtle rescue people were out that evening and had retrieved 7 babies from the nest that couldn't climb out because the sand had collapsed into the nest. They released them and we got to watch them make their way down to the surf. It was wonderful.

That sounds neat.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! We've been to the beach and back home. My knees were hurting so we only jogged about 1.5 miles.

There is no parenting with turtles, right?

Born and on their own.

You should have taken movies!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ohhhh, thunder!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Do you have to use certain K cups for different brands? Like if I got a Cuisinart, could I use K cups? Or can I buy any brand and use them with a Keurig?

As long as they are K cups (K indicating they can be used in a Keurig machine) They're are many brands licensed by Keurig to make K cups. i.e. Tully's, Fogers, Starbucks, Newmans Own, and of course my beloved Tim Hortons to name just a few. Bed Bath and Beyond actually have a great selection at pretty good prices. I like the Costco (Kirkland) brand too.

Cusinart uses a different cup.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:As long as they are K cups (K indicating they can be used in a Keurig machine) They're are many brands licensed by Keurig to make K cups. i.e. Tully's, Fogers, Starbucks, Newmans Own, and of course my beloved Tim Hortons to name just a few. Bed Bath and Beyond actually have a great selection at pretty good prices. I like the Costco (Kirkland) brand too.

Cusinart uses a different cup.

Thanks. Just wondering what brand of coffee maker might be better.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

No rain yet.

There was poop, not that anyone cares.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:No rain yet.

There was poop, not that anyone cares.

I certainly care.

Card club tonight. Later.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Iceback wrote:Cusinart uses a different cup.

thank the gods! i thought it might be a case of "2 brands 1 cup"

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:thank the gods! i thought it might be a case of "2 brands 1 cup"

Where's Trollface Hiding? are you doing here?
I thought you abandoned us.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gee, come on. Someone must be around.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Gee, come on. Someone must be around.

Unfortunately, I'm round.

pooflady

Thought Woot was broke.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thought Woot was broke.

When?

Got my hair cut.
Well, all of them, not just one.

They moved the hair salon . It was close and big. They allowed dogs.

Now they are a few miles away and small. They said I can still bring Rusty, but I didn't. Might the next time.

Oh, no crap yet. Guess I'll have to walk him.

Was raining when I left. Nice and clear now.

(lets see, where were you report...done.
Poop report...done.
Weather report...done.
Guess I'm done for now)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:When?

Got my hair cut.
Well, all of them, not just one.

They moved the hair salon . It was close and big. They allowed dogs.

Now they are a few miles away and small. They said I can still bring Rusty, but I didn't. Might the next time.

Oh, no crap yet. Guess I'll have to walk him.

Was raining when I left. Nice and clear now.

(lets see, where were you report...done.
Poop report...done.
Weather report...done.
Guess I'm done for now)

Downright chilly here. Not supposed to get out of the 60s today.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Downright chilly here. Not supposed to get out of the 60s today.

Yeah, it was summer again this week.
Too cold today for shorts.
Don't need a sweater.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, it was summer again this week.
Too cold today for shorts.
Don't need a sweater.

Tues., Wed., Thurs., too hot and sticky to go to a restaurant to eat outside. Today and tomorrow, too cold.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Tues., Wed., Thurs., too hot and sticky to go to a restaurant to eat outside. Today and tomorrow, too cold.

It is really nice out right now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

We got a ton of stuff done.
Storage unit is empty.
90% of the stuff is where it belongs in the dorm.
General supplies and stuff purchased.
Just grocery shopping to do and I think we're done.
I'm tired and sticky.
Son's birthday is Sunday.
I come home Monday afternoon.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:We got a ton of stuff done.
Storage unit is empty.
90% of the stuff is where it belongs in the dorm.
General supplies and stuff purchased.
Just grocery shopping to do and I think we're done.
I'm tired and sticky.
Son's birthday is Sunday.
I come home Monday afternoon.

Good job!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:It is really nice out right now.

I feel like Goldilocks.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
pooflady wrote:Downright chilly here. Not supposed to get out of the 60s today.

PLEASE send some our way!!! We are supposed to be in the low 90's this week! Plus all the lovely humidity.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I feel like Goldilocks.

Why?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Why?

Too hot, too cold, just right.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Too hot, too cold, just right.

It has been all three today.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Whoooo. There's a new Dairy Queen right next to the hotel. Guess where we walked for dinner? Would have been a nicer walk if it hadn't just rained and there were sidewalks.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Whoooo. There's a new Dairy Queen right next to the hotel. Guess where we walked for dinner? Would have been a nicer walk if it hadn't just rained and there were sidewalks.

Did school always start this late?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Dad update:
Yahoo!!! it appears the radiation is working! Dad mentioned this morning to Hospice that he was swallowing a little easier.

He only has two more treatments. Thankfully the rides with my aunt have worked out well. I sit up front and listen to her talk both ways. Occasionally she makes comments to dad.

Of course it probably helped that in the middle of the week we had other drivers.

The doctor said that the radiation will continue to shrink the tumor for a month after treatment.

My aunt is the only person I know who enjoys going for chemo. She lives alone and is a very social person. Having people wait on her and talk to her one-on-one is wonderful for her. She is actually going to miss going to chemo.

Speaking of chemo. Ice how is Mrs. Ice doing. Is she starting to feel better now? You both have been on my mind lately.

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:Dad update:
Yahoo!!! it appears the radiation is working! Dad mentioned this morning to Hospice that he was swallowing a little easier.

He only has two more treatments. Thankfully the rides with my aunt have worked out well. I sit up front and listen to her talk both ways. Occasionally she makes comments to dad.

Of course it probably helped that in the middle of the week we had other drivers.

The doctor said that the radiation will continue to shrink the tumor for a month after treatment.

My aunt is the only person I know who enjoys going for chemo. She lives alone and is a very social person. Having people wait on her and talk to her one-on-one is wonderful for her. She is actually going to miss going to chemo.

Speaking of chemo. Ice how is Mrs. Ice doing. Is she starting to feel better now? You both have been on my mind lately.

Sounds good.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Dad update:

Great news!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Did school always start this late?

Yes. His college does quarters, not semesters. Each quarter is 10 weeks long.

@jawuser: sweet news!

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Yes. His college does quarters, not semesters. Each quarter is 10 weeks long.

@jawuser: sweet news!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!