dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Nobody?

//sigh


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Nobody?

//sigh



Me!

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Me!



Hi me!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi me!



No work. Kind of bored. Just reading.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No work. Kind of bored. Just reading.



I finished the newspaper.

I do still have a ton of books ... lets not get crazy.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I finished the newspaper.

I do still have a ton of books ... lets not get crazy.



Go ahead, pick one up. I dare you.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Go ahead, pick one up. I dare you.




It's my brain's fault!
I buy them.
I have one on my kindle, one on son's kindle. I have 5 on my nightstand.

Brain won't pay attention

Really can't figure out how I went from the best reader in the friggin grade of 150 kids...maybe 10 of which were really smart....to not being able to read anything longer than a post.

I know it was skimming in college, but I was only in college for 4 years and I've been out for 37 years.

Oh well, off to do the pee pee walk and go to sleep.

Maybe

we will see

where is the dog???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Afternoon folks.

Just found out hubby will be gone for 4 days.

Hum, maybe I should have gone to england to visit goddaughter.

But they get up at like 4am to travel.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon folks.

Just found out hubby will be gone for 4 days.

Hum, maybe I should have gone to england to visit goddaughter.

But they get up at like 4am to travel.



Should have gone.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm like home and stuff... still tired.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I'm like home and stuff... still tired.



Welcome home!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Welcome home!



Thanks dname.... I'm not really feeling completely back yet.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Thanks dname.... I'm not really feeling completely back yet.



That was a ton of airplanes. It takes awhile.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:That was a ton of airplanes. It takes awhile.



Yeah, if I count my trip in April I've been on 5 different airlines this year. I don't even want to think about how many different aircraft that adds up to. I know some people travel all the time, but for me to go from not flying since 2001 to all of a sudden being constantly going somewhere it's been a bit of a shock.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon folks.

Just found out hubby will be gone for 4 days.

Hum, maybe I should have gone to england to visit goddaughter.


Isn't England a bit far to go for only four days?

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:Yeah, if I count my trip in April I've been on 5 different airlines this year. I don't even want to think about how many different aircraft that adds up to. I know some people travel all the time, but for me to go from not flying since 2001 to all of a sudden being constantly going somewhere it's been a bit of a shock.


That's called feast or famine.

I imagine the time zone changes and the worry about your grandmother had a lot to do with your being tired also.

Welcome home! Its good to have you back.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Isn't England a bit far to go for only four days?



No, that is his sister.
Hubby is going to DC for a work thing. Plus visit daughter.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No, that is his sister.
Hubby is going to DC for a work thing. Plus visit daughter.



Okay, you're talking in D'name again. Isn't it YOUR goddaughter in England?

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Okay, you're talking in D'name again. Isn't it YOUR goddaughter in England?



OK, My goddaughter is doing a semester in London.
Her mom (hubbys sister) and dad are going to visit. They said I could come if I wanted to.

My husband is going to Washington DC for his yearly education thing. The one I went with him once and met Zilla. (AZ was suppose to come, but his son borrowed his car and he didn't ... besides the hotel was walking distance from Zilla's apartment and nowhere near AZ)

Hubby is going the day before to visit Daughter.

The doggie and I are staying home to take care of the cat.

What is so hard about that???


edit: We are both her godparents.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Why don't I go to DC??
#1 Leaving Rusty
#2 Hubby never does anything there, except go to the conference. We go to dinner and then he go to sleep.

The time I went, the hotel was in the middle of the city. Subway less than a block away.

But the front desk said, be back before dark. Don't be out on the streets alone after dark.

Besides most museums close around 5.
It isn't worth going back.

We all know I'm not getting up at 7am to make a full day of it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:OK, My goddaughter is doing a semester in London.
Her mom (hubbys sister) and dad are going to visit. They said I could come if I wanted to.

My husband is going to Washington DC for his yearly education thing. The one I went with him once and met Zilla. (AZ was suppose to come, but his son borrowed his car and he didn't ... besides the hotel was walking distance from Zilla's apartment and nowhere near AZ)

Hubby is going the day before to visit Daughter.

The doggie and I are staying home to take care of the cat.

What is so hard about that???


edit: We are both her godparents.



So how come you aren't going to England? Dog and cat can be boarded.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:So how come you aren't going to England? Dog and cat can ba boarded.



Because I think they are only going for a few days.
They do thing like get up at 5am...which I can do...and stay up all day!

I went to Europe once, in HS, and I know that you feel like crap for the first few days. That was when I was 16! So go. Feel like crap. Just begin to adjust and come home!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Because I think they are only going for a few days.
They do thing like get up at 5am...which I can do...and stay up all day!

I went to Europe once, in HS, and I know that you feel like crap for the first few days. That was when I was 16! So go. Feel like crap. Just begin to adjust and come home!



Okay.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Okay.



Glad you understand now!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Glad you understand now!



When I went to Israel I didn't feel like crap. Exhausted because I'd been up nearly 24 hours, but not like crap. Maybe nobody told me I was supposed to. Come to think of it, I didn't when I came back either.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

My grandmother will be going home in a few weeks, so I'm not nearly so worried as I was when I was in Philadelphia and the doctors were asking my Mom to get the family all there. She's walking with a walker and a foot brace, but she has to take a break after 40ft or so.

I was traveling back with a lot of people who were coming back from Europe... they were beyond tired just from the long day.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Morning folks.

Nice day here.

Hubby leaves this afternoon.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Morning folks.

Nice day here.

Hubby leaves this afternoon.



Nice here, too. Husband's at a golf outing (golf and dinner). Trying to decide what I should do for dinner.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:My grandmother will be going home in a few weeks, so I'm not nearly so worried as I was when I was in Philadelphia and the doctors were asking my Mom to get the family all there. She's walking with a walker and a foot brace, but she has to take a break after 40ft or so.

I was traveling back with a lot of people who were coming back from Europe... they were beyond tired just from the long day.



Good to hear about your grandmother.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Good to hear about your grandmother.



Doing anything exciting today?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Doing anything exciting today?



Not intentionally.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Not intentionally.



ok

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:ok



I'm still tired.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Doing anything exciting today?



Meeting #2 son and family for dinner. Would like to eat on the patio, but might be too cool. It's a little breezy.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

The candy from the Labor Day party is almost gone. This is good.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:The candy from the Labor Day party is almost gone. This is good.



It just means you ate it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It just means you ate it.



Husband's here, too.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Husband's here, too.



OK, if you want us to believe that.

Was it chocolate?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:OK, if you want us to believe that.

Was it chocolate?



Maybe.

Peanut M&Ms, always gone first.
Regular M&Ms.
Orange slices.
Hershey's miniatures.
Reese Cup miniatures.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Maybe.

Peanut M&Ms, always gone first.
Regular M&Ms.
Orange slices.
Hershey's miniatures.
Reese Cup miniatures.



I guess your husband could have eaten some of them.

Why not give them to the kids?

Are you making up halloween bags again this year?
My drawer still screams when I shut it!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.