Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn



From last weekend--Sandy Hook, one of the beaches on the northern tip, looking north. EDIT: Wups. Wrong pic. This is from the light house, hence the reflection. Ha!

So pleased it's Friday. Fish club last night meant late to bed...tired. Don't think I'll get much done tonight. :/

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. M-i-l day. Later.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi. Packing day. Yes, I know, it should only take a half hour to pack.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi. Packing day. Yes, I know, it should only take a half hour to pack.



And home. When do you leave, when will you be back, Martha's Vineyard? I shouldn't have to ask all this stuff.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:And home. When do you leave, when will you be back, Martha's Vineyard? I shouldn't have to ask all this stuff.



Sat to Sat, yes, but you are going with me, so it doesn't matter.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Sat to Sat, yes, but you are going with me, so it doesn't matter.



maybe not to you

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Sat to Sat, yes, but you are going with me, so it doesn't matter.



Isn't this the first time in a long, long time you and hubby will be on vacation by yourselves?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Isn't this the first time in a long, long time you and hubby will be on vacation by yourselves?



Hopefully

We were alone last year.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:maybe not to you



Why? You are going too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Maybe I'll post pictures!

If I have all the right cables.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Maybe I'll post pictures!

If I have all the right cables.



Good idea. I'd have no idea where to plug them in. I was going to set up my laptop the other day and I read my notes on what goes where as far as an external mouse and keyboard (can't stand the thing in place of a mouse) and the first instruction I wrote down was blue cord @ tab. I finally figured out what @ tab meant, but I can't find a blue cord for the life of me.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Got a letter from my granddaughter in boot camp. Very surprised but really pleased.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Why? You are going too.



If I'm going I want my own room

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:If I'm going I want my own room



Your going while you are in your own room.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Sat to Sat, yes, but you are going with me, so it doesn't matter.



Better take us to some nice restaurants.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Better take us to some nice restaurants.



There will be plenty of this


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Man, it is a pia to upload a photo now!

Well see you tomorrow folks!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:There will be plenty of this


Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Thanks anyway, I'm staying home.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:There will be plenty of this



spooning?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. Raining.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Beautiful day.

Babysat my g-nephew, Maverick, so his parents could get stuff done around the house. Managed to get him to sleep in his crib - something he hasn't done yet. Dusted for them as well.

Got rear ended in son's car on the home. *grumble* Doesn't look too bad but I'm gonna get it checked out. It was hard enough that it popped both headrests (by design for whiplash).



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hello all

TT - I hope the car can be repaired easily and I hope the other guy pays for it, or their insurance.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Isn't a rear end always the other guys fault?

Had pulled pork and a beer for dinner.

A rain storm followed us up from L.I.
We got up to sun.
Took Rusty to the vet in rain.
Drove out of the city in a downpour.
Slowly drove out of the rain back to sun. But if you looked behind us, the rain was following.
Stop for lunch in sun. Leave 20 minutes later in cloudy.
Got to the ferry and part of the sky was sunny and part was dark as night.
The dark part was over MV.
But somehow we didn't get rained on!
Now the sky is breaking up.

We shall see.
Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can download some pictures....mostly sunset, a beach house near the ferry and a lighthouse.

End of report

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Isn't a rear end always the other guys fault?

Had pulled pork and a beer for dinner.

A rain storm followed us up from L.I.
We got up to sun.
Took Rusty to the vet in rain.
Drove out of the city in a downpour.
Slowly drove out of the rain back to sun. But if you looked behind us, the rain was following.
Stop for lunch in sun. Leave 20 minutes later in cloudy.
Got to the ferry and part of the sky was sunny and part was dark as night.
The dark part was over MV.
But somehow we didn't get rained on!
Now the sky is breaking up.

We shall see.
Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can download some pictures....mostly sunset, a beach house near the ferry and a lighthouse.

End of report



Thank you. We went to niece's wedding this evening. Very nice. Dinner - salmon AND filet mignon. Unfortunately, neither of us like salmon. //sigh//



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Isn't a rear end always the other guys fault?



pleze to not blame others for the state of you're rear end.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! We are driving back to the mountains today. It rained all day yesterday in the mountains but blew out to the ocean overnight. We haven't been to the mountains in a month. It will take us days to mow all the grass. Daughter and Elizabeth are going back to the beach with us. The real estate company is showing some of our property that hasn't been shown before so we have to clean it up. Hubby's birthday is the 4th and he wants to be back at the beach then.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! We are driving back to the mountains today. It rained all day yesterday in the mountains but blew out to the ocean overnight. We haven't been to the mountains in a month. It will take us days to mow all the grass. Daughter and Elizabeth are going back to the beach with us. The real estate company is showing some of our property that hasn't been shown before so we have to clean it up. Hubby's birthday is the 4th and he wants to be back at the beach then.



Your rain blew over here.

Might be what we had yesterday. Poured this morning, but just light drizzle now.
Sky is getting lighter.
There is hope!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I wonder why grocery stores are so packed on Sundays, much more so than Saturdays.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

COMPLAINT: It was bad enough when you had to address an envelope to yourself at a wedding shower so the bride-to-be wouldn't have to when she sent a thank you note. So taxing. But now she holds onto them and one thank you for both the shower gift and the wedding gift! And get off my lawn.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

The renters that haven't been paying are gone! The grass hasn't grown as much as I thought it would. Pearl the cat and hubby and I were glad to see daughter and Elizabeth. Well 2 out of three. Pearl the cat walks a wide path around Elizabeth as she reaches for Pearl's tail. I am really really glad we don't have to evict the renters. I am way too softhearted to be a long lord.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:The renters that haven't been paying are gone! The grass hasn't grown as much as I thought it would. Pearl the cat and hubby and I were glad to see daughter and Elizabeth. Well 2 out of three. Pearl the cat walks a wide path around Elizabeth as she reaches for Pearl's tail. I am really really glad we don't have to evict the renters. I am way too softhearted to be a long lord.



Not even a short lord?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Not even a short lord?



Lol auto correct!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Watching the emmys. It's my belief that the term "best reality series" is an oxymoron.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Watching the emmys. It's my belief that the term "best reality series" is an oxymoron.


Did NPH do an opening number?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Did NPH do an opening number?



Don't know, turned it on late.

He did a middle of the show number.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

A vacation disaster!
The lobster meat wasn't the right consistency.
Very sad.
Tasted good, but not firm enough to pull out of the shell.
Our favorite restaurant too.

Damn dead animals, why can't they be more consistent ?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:A vacation disaster!
The lobster meat wasn't the right consistency.
Very sad.
Tasted good, but not firm enough to pull out of the shell.
Our favorite restaurant too.

Damn dead animals, why can't they be more consistent ?



Jeez, my heart breaks.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Don't know, turned it on late.

He did a middle of the show number.



Saw that. Wanted to know if I missed anything.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Jeez, my heart breaks.



Now we have to try a lobster roll and see if somehow it was prepared wrong, or it was the lobster itself.

Place has new owners.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thank you. We went to niece's wedding this evening. Very nice. Dinner - salmon AND filet mignon. Unfortunately, neither of us like salmon. //sigh//



So if I scour facebook, I might find a picture of you???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.