pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Woot has made us old.
Or something like that.


Now lets wait for the Poof review.



Undecided. While I'd appreciate the gesture, I'd want to slap her silly for it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Woot has made us old.
Or something like that.


Now lets wait for the Poof review.



What's she reviewing?

Night!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Yesterday was beautiful. We had the windows and sliding glass doors open. Our friends drove in yesterday. Wonder if I can make coffee without waking everybody up?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Yesterday was beautiful. We had the windows and sliding glass doors open. Our friends drove in yesterday. Wonder if I can make coffee without waking everybody up?



7am when they are on vacation....
No, coffee won't do it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi everyone.

Mom day

See ya.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello.
Lunch with a friend.
Hair cut and colored.
A little grocery shopping.
And now home and to work.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Then I won't bother chatting at you.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Then I won't bother chatting at you.



By all means, chat. I can work and chat at the same time.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:By all means, chat. I can work and chat at the same time.



pooflady the omnidextrous!

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.



Hi Gman and everyone else.

Giving dad his breathing treatment. He has been sleeping quite a bit today. He was able to go to the family reunion, but he is paying for it now.

Sorry I took so long to post this, my Uncle and cousin stopped by and then I needed to feed dad. So hi and bye for now.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Work's done. Dinner's done. Will pay some bills and read a book.

Unless, of course, someone here has something to talk about.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Long mom day. We always did about 3 things, but now 3 things take forever.
Lunch, Costco and supermarket.


Then got a call from son.
"Weren't there honey balls (fired dough with honey, an Italian Easter speciality) on the counter?

Yeah. Why?

Well, I let Rusty out of his crate when I came home. Then I went up to feed the cat.
When I came back downstairs, Rusty was walking around with the tin pie pan stuck to his foot.

Did he eat any of the pan?

Yeah, there is a little piece missing.




So I get home, son had a work dinner to go to.

I find the pan and about 25% is missing.

Off to the vet.
Xray and make him throw up.
Xray again, stomach is empty.

Don't find a big enough piece of pan.

We come home with food to feed him to push anything out in the poop.

Walk in the house and find 90% of the missing piece of tin.

//sigh swell an Xray for nothing...

Vet thought the honey balls would upset his tummy anyway, since he didn't chew them.

Now he is all upset. They make dogs vomit by putting some drug into their eyes.
His eyes hurt.

Spirit of ipecac is poison to cats and not good for dogs...just so you know.


Oh, he also ate three tiny cupcakes that were on the table.
How did he find it all so fast????

Never stole food off the counter before.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Long mom day. We always did about 3 things, but now 3 things take forever.
Lunch, Costco and supermarket.


Then got a call from son.
"Weren't there honey balls (fired dough with honey, an Italian Easter speciality) on the counter?

Yeah. Why?

Well, I let Rusty out of his crate when I came home. Then I went up to feed the cat.
When I came back downstairs, Rusty was walking around with the tin pie pan stuck to his foot.

Did he eat any of the pan?

Yeah, there is a little piece missing.




So I get home, son had a work dinner to go to.

I find the pan and about 25% is missing.

Off to the vet.
Xray and make him throw up.
Xray again, stomach is empty.

Don't find a big enough piece of pan.

We come home with food to feed him to push anything out in the poop.

Walk in the house and find 90% of the missing piece of tin.

//sigh swell an Xray for nothing...

Vet thought the honey balls would upset his tummy anyway, since he didn't chew them.

Now he is all upset. They make dogs vomit by putting some drug into their eyes.
His eyes hurt.

Spirit of ipecac is poison to cats and not good for dogs...just so you know.


Oh, he also ate three tiny cupcakes that were on the table.
How did he find it all so fast????

Never stole food off the counter before.



Too bad he won't tie the vomiting to the getting stuff off the table.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Too bad he won't tie the vomiting to the getting stuff off the table.



Really. The only way is to catch them immediately.
Going to the doctor a hour or two later...no connection at all.

Good thing I found the pie tin. He doesn't like the food. But hopefully he threw up any left in him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

We broke a cold record this morning with 21. Supposed to break the record tomorrow with 22. This has got to stop.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hey all, I'll be interviewing for my promotion (plus e to keep my job) on the 17th. Wanting to keep the job (and get the promotion) so no pressure.

Also gearing up for St Louis just after Orc and GMan's birthday.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Is today Mrs. Ice's surgery?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. I'm pretty sure it is.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator


Hi.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Sending prayers your way Ice.
Hope all is going well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Leaving shortly to pick up granddaughter #3 for birthday shopping and dinner.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.


Or maybe even evening.

Hard to tell when it is cold, but sunny.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Or maybe even evening.

Hard to tell when it is cold, but sunny.



Whatever.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

So; g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

No time to read back but a Nrs Ice upate then back to the hospital.
Her surgery went very well and it looks like the pre surgery chemo-radiation has done it's job. The tumor looked like it was contained with no obvious signs it has spread elsewhere.
Please keep praying for a excellent pathology report.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:No time to read back but a Nrs Ice upate then back to the hospital.
Her surgery went very well and it looks like the pre surgery chemo-radiation has done it's job. The tumor looked like it was contained with no obvious signs it has spread elsewhere.
Please keep praying for a excellent pathology report.



Wonderful news.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:No time to read back but a Nrs Ice upate then back to the hospital.
Her surgery went very well and it looks like the pre surgery chemo-radiation has done it's job. The tumor looked like it was contained with no obvious signs it has spread elsewhere.
Please keep praying for a excellent pathology report.



Great!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

My age is showing. Picked up 12-year-old granddaughter this afternoon. Lipstick, eye shadow, mascara. //sigh//



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:My age is showing. Picked up 12-year-old granddaughter this afternoon. Lipstick, eye shadow, mascara. //sigh//



You or her?


What about the short dresses? The ones that just cover the butt. Just. I have no clue how they would do things like take the subway and have to climb stairs.

Or leggings as pants with short shirts?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:You or her?


What about the short dresses? The ones that just cover the butt. Just. I have no clue how they would do things like take the subway and have to climb stairs.

Or leggings as pants with short shirts?



Her. I don't do the makeup routine to go to Target or T.J. Max.

And, yeah, the leggings. O M G!! Don't they realize that even an ounce of fat shows up big time? Same with crop tops when they have a muffin top.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Her. I don't do the makeup routine to go to Target or T.J. Max.

And, yeah, the leggings. O M G!! Don't they realize that even an ounce of fat shows up big time? Same with crop tops when they have a muffin top.



That is why I liked the aa woot shirts. They were loose in the middle. Didn't cling.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:You or her?


What about the short dresses? The ones that just cover the butt. Just. I have no clue how they would do things like take the subway and have to climb stairs.

Or leggings as pants with short shirts?



My daughters have to wear leggings or pants under all dresses. The leggings are skin tight though, more like fitted knit pants.

Evening all. Still having eye issues, might catch up with my TV backlog if they kids go to bed.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:My daughters have to wear leggings or pants under all dresses. The leggings are skin tight though, more like fitted knit pants.

Evening all. Still having eye issues, might catch up with my TV backlog if they kids go to bed.



But the teenagers are wearing those skin tight ones with shirts that go to the waist.

Edit: Not just teenagers. I have nieces in their 20s and 30s wearing them.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:But the teenagers are wearing those skin tight ones with shirts that go to the waist.

Edit: Not just teenagers. I have nieces in their 20s and 30s wearing them.



Yes, they are worn a lot on campus too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Thanks for the update, I'back; keeping you all in my prayers.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning folks.

Good new, Ice!

Cold here. What happened to Spring?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders