dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, anybody.

Hi Gman

Hi KtC

Dreary day here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Gman

Hi KtC

Dreary day here.

Sun shining part of the day here. Looks nice now. Husband mowed his mom's yard and part of ours. Just left to pick up Papa John's. Got enough points for a free one.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Sun shining part of the day here. Looks nice now. Husband mowed his mom's yard and part of ours. Just left to pick up Papa John's. Got enough points for a free one.

About half way through spelling words for Ver2's thank you cards.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

pooflady

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Come out, come out, wherever you are.

You didn't look hard enough for us.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Son went off to see the last law school.

Rusty is missing, somewhere in the house, not with me.

Cat is sleeping on my clean clothes, visiting hubby.

Mom day is switched to tomorrow for a doctors appt.

That is all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Son went off to see the last law school.

Rusty is missing, somewhere in the house, not with me.

Cat is sleeping on my clean clothes, visiting hubby.

Mom day is switched to tomorrow for a doctors appt.

That is all.

I did a little cleaning (damn little). Made a grocery list. That's about it. Read.

Mammogram tomorrow. Oh, joy.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I did a little cleaning (damn little). Made a grocery list. That's about it. Read.

I'm really late on that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I'm really late on that.

Not something to mess around with.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I did a little cleaning (damn little). Made a grocery list. That's about it. Read.

I'm really late on that.
It's on the list.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

We are waiting for the doctor to call with a date for Hubbies surgery.

Although, lets be real, the mamo only takes a few hours.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:We are waiting for the doctor to call with a date for Hubbies surgery.

Who wants to clean my house?

I get to spend the next several weeks helping pack and move my friends. //sigh Finish law school and they all move away, although seriously, at this rate I'll know a lawyer in every state and two or three per Western state.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:We are waiting for the doctor to call with a date for Hubbies surgery.

Where are you at? Mine usually takes less than an hour. In and out quick as can be. One of the benefits of small town living.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
klozitshoper wrote:I did not realize it either until I landed there last fall and found myself needing lung surgery. I realized that being near my daughter was very important both for what little I can do for her and how very much she did and does for me.

If you get the chance I would love to meet at least one wooter. PM

pooflady

KtC, have you watched the last episode of Castle yet? Because I have some comments.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Today we spray the weed killer. The storms should have moved out so we will have sunshine.

pooflady

Off to get squished. Later.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:Off to get squished. Later.

And back.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:KtC, have you watched the last episode of Castle yet? Because I have some comments.

Yes I did, and if they make her choose between her career and a guy (seriously, he's a famous writer he can move his sorry arse) I'm going to be peeved!

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:Yes I did, and if they make her choose between her career and a guy (seriously, he's a famous writer he can move his sorry arse) I'm going to be peeved!

You know that it's probably going to be the whole friggin' season while she makes up her mind. But he was right on one point, she should have told him.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:You know that it's probably going to be the whole friggin' season while she makes up her mind. But he was right on one point, she should have told him.

People with an apartment like his, usually have a few houses scattered around the world.

He should just move, part time, to DC.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:People with an apartment like his, usually have a few houses scattered around the world.

He should just move, part time, to DC.

Yes. But is he being an ass and asking her to marry him so she'll stay in NY?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yes. But is he being an ass and asking her to marry him so she'll stay in NY?

Don't know.
Why would that work now a days?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Don't know.
Why would that work now a days?

Well, they've been making him stupid lately.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Hello all.
Mrs Ice started her chemo today. A lot of side effects to meds they neglected to mention until now, like she can't touch,breathe,drink or eat anything cold for several days after each treatment. They also have discovered she has a mutated gene that causes her not to physically tollerate the chemo side effects well so she is only recieving a 75% dosage. She is only the 2nd person he has seen in 25 years with this.
We are under a tornado watch until 10 here (not where Daj lives). Looks like the bad stuff will pass north and continue to pound OK though.

In the end only kindness matters

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
jawsuser wrote:If you get the chance I would love to meet at least one wooter. PM

I answered your earlier pm last week. Deleted it today. Will resend, but sw fl

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
Iceback wrote:Hello all.
Mrs Ice started her chemo today. A lot of side effects to meds they neglected to mention until now, like she can't touch,breathe,drink or eat anything cold for several days after each treatment. They also have discovered she has a mutated gene that causes her not to physically tollerate the chemo side effects well so she is only recieving a 75% dosage. She is only the 2nd person he has seen in 25 years with this.
We are under a tornado watch until 10 here (not where Daj lives). Looks like the bad stuff will pass north and continue to pound OK though.

So sorry about mrs ice's medical problems and it really is a bummer about her problems with chemo. You are both in my thoughts and prayers

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:So sorry about mrs ice's medical problems and it really is a bummer about her problems with chemo. You are both in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you prayers are appreciated

pooflady

That's awful. Praying for her. Keep us informed. Never heard of the cold thing.

Iceback

pooflady wrote:That's awful. Praying for her. Keep us informed. Never heard of the cold thing.

Thank you.
Apparently exposure to cold = feeling of being stung by 1000's of bees.

pooflady

Iceback wrote:Thank you.
Apparently exposure to cold = feeling of being stung by 1000's of bees.

Eww. Good thing you're not in Canada in the middle of winter.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Sorry to hear that. It is bad enough when it goes as planned.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Eww. Good thing you're not in Canada in the middle of winter.

That's what I thought.

Iceback

dontwantaname wrote:Sorry to hear that. It is bad enough when it goes as planned.

The lady beside us at the oncologists was crying by the end of her treatment,apparently the shot they give you to help with the blood counts causes severe discomfort...
It gets worse each time. She had only 3 left to go.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:You know that it's probably going to be the whole friggin' season while she makes up her mind. But he was right on one point, she should have told him.

I hope not! What job option stays open that long? She should go, he should man up and follow her or accept that he's too needy to be in a relationship. He has been acting stupid, I think some of that is a learned fear of commitment (and growing up/ being the responsible one), still if he really cares he should find a way to make it work, and admittedly, there is no reason why he has to be in NY for that to happen. Now if he is going to whine about not getting to follow her around all day, well yeah ok, THAT is not going to happen at the new job, that'd just be silly.

KtCallista

I'm sorry it's so rough for her. You both will stay in our prayers. Hoping that coping comes quickly, and that this round is completely and permanently successful!

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:I hope not! What job option stays open that long? She should go, he should man up and follow her or accept that he's too needy to be in a relationship. He has been acting stupid, I think some of that is a learned fear of commitment (and growing up/ being the responsible one), still if he really cares he should find a way to make it work, and admittedly, there is no reason why he has to be in NY for that to happen. Now if he is going to whine about not getting to follow her around all day, well yeah ok, THAT is not going to happen at the new job, that'd just be silly.

But she can't go to D.C. unless they're writing the other two cops out of the show.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:But she can't go to D.C. unless they're writing the other two cops out of the show.

They do have a nyc office.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!