pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Lo mein and pot stickers for dinner so really thirsty now. Seagram's peach fuzzy navel.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I'm I really going to stay up late to check for new monkeys???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:I'm I really going to stay up late to check for new monkeys???

Sure you are. It's only another 15 minutes.

Edit: Oops, 2 hours and 15 minutes.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sure you are. It's only another 15 minutes.

Edit: Oops, 2 hours and 15 minutes.

15 minutes?

How long was your day today?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:15 minutes?

How long was your day today?

Don't know what day it is, now I don't know what hour it is.

directioner008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages directioner008
dontwantaname wrote:I will now go hide in shame.

yes you should.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

directioner008 wrote:yes you should.

Now I need to figure out who you are?

//sigh

No1?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Don't know what day it is, now I don't know what hour it is.

Lets make it friday night!
Then we can sleep in tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Lets make it friday night!
Then we can sleep in tomorrow.

What are you talking about? I can sleep in nearly every day. And do.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:What are you talking about? I can sleep in nearly every day. And do.

Me too.

All old monkeys. Oh well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Hubby is waiting to go to the beach.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning! Liking the new job so far.

Sad that I forgot to bring ice with me this morning. Warm beverages aren't nice.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback

Mavyn wrote:Morning! Liking the new job so far.

Sad that I forgot to bring ice with me this morning. Warm beverages aren't nice.

I forgive you

Mavyn

Iceback wrote:I forgive you

That's a huge relief.

Will you also grant me forgiveness for not attending the funeral for the son of a coworker I've never met?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:That's a huge relief.

Will you also grant me forgiveness for not attending the funeral for the son of a coworker I've never met?

Yes.

Unless you need Ice's forgiveness.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Last test back on hubby.
If he is telling the truth, there was no sign of any heart attack.
So, no stroke, no heart attack. Just odd symptoms after surgery.

Some tech is in trouble for doing the EKG in a wheelchair, that is the one that showed an abnormal result.

The chest pain that saturday was just from the surgery.
The numbness is just unrelated.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

dontwantaname wrote:Yes.

Unless you need Ice's forgiveness.

Any forgiveness is good.

pooflady

Hello. Busy day. Store this morning. Lunch. Shower. Financial dude's coming this afternoon. This evening we're going to a "Best of" to sample food and services and vote on the best.

azgmanson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azgmanson

Hello all,

Today I received a letter from d'nene and Poof for my father, AZGman, asking about him and if anything had happened. I wanted you to know as his friends that yes, something has.

My father died this past June on the 29th. I have tried very hard to contact all of his friends that I may not have known, but obviously I have missed you all here. I'm sorry for that and to be the bearer of this news. If you want more details, message me here on this site or contact me at girvat01@gmail.com.

Mavyn

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

azgmanson wrote:Hello all,

Today I received a letter from d'nene and Poof for my father, AZGman, asking about him and if anything had happened. I wanted you to know as his friends that yes, something has.

My father died this past June on the 29th. I have tried very hard to contact all of his friends that I may not have known, but obviously I have missed you all here. I'm sorry for that and to be the bearer of this news. If you want more details, message me here on this site or contact me at girvat01@gmail.com.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I loved chatting with your father. I'm glad to have gotten to meet you. You are a fine young man and a testament to your parents. Take care. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

Thank you very much for posting and my condolences for your loss. Your father was a valued member of our community and I can honestly say, it will never be the same without him. I know he helped make this place home for a lot of people and no amount of thanks can express how great of a legacy that is.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Thank you.

I knew it had to be something. He posted every day for 8 years.
I was hoping he was just in the hospital.

I'll contact you later for more details.

Your dad was my internet "cousin". The guy who is part of the family, that you love to annoy.

Hopefully, if there is an afterlife, he is up there with Alien having fun.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

i'm very sorry to hear that. my condolences to you and everyone in azgman's family.

Iceback

This is horrible news.
Gman was one of the people who's witty banter and wry sense of humor encouraged me to become an active member of this forum.
He was beloved by all here and will be missed greatly. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

I am stunned and saddened. I will miss you, AZ. My deepest condolences to your family.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. He was one of a kind and will be missed.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Thank you for taking the time to inform us. I too will miss your father greatly. He was a wonderful man. He always had such great things to say about you as well.

Beware the V'owls screech!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

AZ, Ice and I were the early risers on PWA. I felt my day was off to a good start when he said good morning. I will miss your father.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what happened.

Iceback

Good morning all

edlada

quality posts: 3 Private Messages edlada

My most heartfelt sympathy to you on the loss of your father. Although I am not as frequent a contributor as some here, I will miss AZ and his sense of humor (and his moods). He and I also had our Army service in common. There will be a big hole in PWA without his presence. Condolences to the long time PWs for losing a friend as well.

My dogs like me, that is important.

kdccrosby

Morning folks.

pooflady

Morning. A sad day.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Morning. A sad day.

Spent all night thinking about him.
Dreamed about him.
Woke up thinking about him.

Feel bad that I didn't notice for so long. It was the same time hubby was having his operation.

Who will read if Rusty pooped now???
I know that annoyed him, but I bet he checked.
(none yet today. The heat index is already in the 100's. my (thing that measures temp, it seems I'm not close enough for spell check to figure out) is reading 94 in the shade.)

Hope he found the peace he was looking for. And Alien.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Morning. A sad day.

Yup.

No one to call me k'bing anymore.

I hope he's having a grand old time up in heaven.

stacipurv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv

So very sad. Like others, I'm not really active in PWA, but I always enjoyed playing word games with him. Thank you for sharing here. Prayers for your family & his loved ones.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:Yup.

No one to call me k'bing anymore.

I hope he's having a grand old time up in heaven.

Or K'lista

I remember when I worked nights, saying good morning to GMan as an indication that it was time for me to go to bed. I can't even begin to think how much of my bedrest he got me through those horrible two years when I did little but sit on woot all day.

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It is just so weird.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!