dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Doing alright, thanks.

I don't even remember that thread.

I did yell at him in the next post.

I think I yelled at him in the note I sent.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:That sounds pretty necessary. There's other things. We have a covered front porch, not very wide, but it means we can leave the living room and one bedroom windows open when it rains. It makes a big difference. Also figure out what room the bright sun is shining in. Might make a big difference unless you have really good windows.

I thought I would use a porch but it is very rare to have porch sitting weather, It's not much fun sitting out when it's 105. We never sit out in the yard, it's just a place for the dog to poop in.

In the end only kindness matters

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:I don't even remember that thread.

I did yell at him in the next post.

I think I yelled at him in the note I sent.

I had the thread bookmarked because when I use to be on woot a lot anytime I read he was leaving woot I sent him a particular poem he wrote there. Not the one I posted earlier.

Last year after Mavyn innocently posted just four words that was a political statement of sorts. AZ and I got into by PM. He thought I had told her some personal information privately, I hadn't. We didn't talk for a while by pm or in "real life" after that.

Anyways, after some time passed (months) he sent me a pm with a link to the beginning of that thread. Just simply said, remember when TB, and that it was one of his favorite threads for various reasons that he listed and he apologized.

I had so much more to apologize for, to him and to some others, but never knew how to explain it. For long time PWAers I'm sure you know what I'm referring to and I just want to say I'm sorry, very sorry.

D'name, as far as you yelling at him. He probably smirked every time you did. He said more than once on these threads that you were his favorite wooter. He adored you. So sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

As I said earlier...RIP AZ.

Take care PWA.

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Don't belong to Costco. Might check Sam's the next time I'm there.

Sams has the plastic wrap with the easy slide cutter under the Bakers and Chefs brand.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Sams has the plastic wrap with the easy slide cutter under the Bakers and Chefs brand.

Thanks. It's not what you'd call great kitchen decor, but it's so handy sitting on the counter, I'd never buy the little boxes and put them in a drawer again.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:I had the thread bookmarked because when I use to be on woot a lot anytime I read he was leaving woot I sent him a particular poem he wrote there. Not the one I posted earlier.

Last year after Mavyn innocently posted just four words that was a political statement of sorts. AZ and I got into by PM. He thought I had told her some personal information privately, I hadn't. We didn't talk for a while by pm or in "real life" after that.

Anyways, after some time passed (months) he sent me a pm with a link to the beginning of that thread. Just simply said, remember when TB, and that it was one of his favorite threads for various reasons that he listed and he apologized.

I had so much more to apologize for, to him and to some others, but never knew how to explain it. For long time PWAers I'm sure you know what I'm referring to and I just want to say I'm sorry, very sorry.

D'name, as far as you yelling at him. He probably smirked every time you did. He said more than once on these threads that you were his favorite wooter. He adored you. So sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

As I said earlier...RIP AZ.

Take care PWA.

I have to yell at you now????

How will we find anyone if you go?

You are the one who called me after the hurricane. Although, you had my name and address and I'm in the phone book.

YOu better not leave last post.

Yes, you are maybe the top mystery on pwa, but if you are dangerous, you sure are taking your time to make your move!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

D'name, I left you a pm in case you didn't see it. ttyl

Bye

btw: I had your name, husbands first name, rough ages, two kids names and somewhere on LI. No address. You made it much too easy for a bubba. ;P

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:D'name, I left you a pm in case you didn't see it. ttyl

Bye

btw: I had your name, husbands first name, rough ages, two kids names and somewhere on LI. No address. You made it much too easy for a bubba. ;P

One of your personalities sent me a Bricks of Chocolate

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

dontwantaname wrote:One of your personalities sent me a Bricks of Chocolate

Many years ago. Just proves I'm not a very good bubba since I didn't keep your address nor did I keep KtC's.

Anyways, dinner awaits. Gotta run.

Take care!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:I thought I would use a porch but it is very rare to have porch sitting weather, It's not much fun sitting out when it's 105. We never sit out in the yard, it's just a place for the dog to poop in.

We seem to use my small front porch a lot. I want a covered back porch for sure

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
kdccrosby wrote:We seem to use my small front porch a lot. I want a covered back porch for sure

I love our front porch. Don't get to use it as much as I like because of the humidity. (I just wilt and make a little puddle on the floor combined with all the humidity) I love the winter here; I can go sit outside and enjoy the weather and porch. I do wish it were screened in, mosquitos are vicious!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

We still need to put a roof over the front pouch. We didn't put it up when we built it. the architect (we were putting on a 2nd floor) said it would hold up the permits. The town would thing we wanted to enclose it in the future.
Where's the Hershey's, it is in the front of the house. If we did and the town didn't know, they are dumb.

Maybe with the wedding fix up work.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:We still need to put a roof over the front pouch. We didn't put it up when we built it. the architect (we were putting on a 2nd floor) said it would hold up the permits. The town would thing we wanted to enclose it in the future.
Where's the Hershey's, it is in the front of the house. If we did and the town didn't know, they are dumb.

Maybe with the wedding fix up work.

That's a plan. Use the wedding as an excuse to get all the stuff done you wanted done.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:That's a plan. Use the wedding as an excuse to get all the stuff done you wanted done.

Isnt that what everyone does?

When you see lots of work being done, eventually there is a big party or wedding pictures being taken.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Isnt that what everyone does?

When you see lots of work being done, eventually there is a big party or wedding pictures being taken.

Better start planning now. Will the wedding be in D.C. or LI?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Better start planning now. Will the wedding be in D.C. or LI?

She was thinking Martha's Vineyard. Too expensive.

Then she was looking on Cape Cod.
But in the end we booked a place here.

Aug 10, 2014

Right now the battle is over the video guy. She doesn't want one. Wants to use that money toward a live band.

I want one.
Pictures are great, but you don't have voices.

When we got married in 77, it was still a new thing to have video. Needed huge equipment.

We don't have it. Wish we did.

I can't remember some of the voices of the people who are gone.

We also had the funniest wedding ceremony ever!

The priest was the pastor and pastors don't do weddings.

He had married my parents when he was a new priest and had just been sent back to that parish to be pastor.

He was all excited by the idea of marrying the child of a couple he married. He hadn't done a wedding in years.
He made it up as he went along!

We got married to the words....
"Your all hitched up now. Is that OK with you?"

We have a picture of all of us on the alter laughing, but no video.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:She was thinking Martha's Vineyard. Too expensive.

Then she was looking on Cape Cod.
But in the end we booked a place here.

Aug 10, 2014

Right now the battle is over the video guy. She doesn't want one. Wants to use that money toward a live band.

I want one.
Pictures are great, but you don't have voices.

When we got married in 77, it was still a new thing to have video. Needed huge equipment.

We don't have it. Wish we did.

I can't remember some of the voices of the people who are gone.

We also had the funniest wedding ceremony ever!

The priest was the pastor and pastors don't do weddings.

He had married my parents when he was a new priest and had just been sent back to that parish to be pastor.

He was all excited by the idea of marrying the child of a couple he married. He hadn't done a wedding in years.
He made it up as he went along!

We got married to the words....
"Your all hitched up now. Is that OK with you?"

We have a picture of all of us on the alter laughing, but no video.

So what's booked?
Church?
Reception?
Flowers?
Dress?
Bridesmaids?

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

evenin all

s'wonderful to have windows open - down to 70 already and supposedly going into the 60's. Maybe even the 50's tomorrow night. ahhhhhhhh

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:So what's booked?
Church?
Reception?
Flowers?
Dress?
Bridesmaids?

She doesn't want a Catholic ceremony. Might get married in the hall.
The reception is booked.
She fit in my dress and is looking into restoration . I have no clue why.
I don't know about bridesmaids, other than working in her gay friend.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:evenin all

s'wonderful to have windows open - down to 70 already and supposedly going into the 60's. Maybe even the 50's tomorrow night. ahhhhhhhh

ohhh, we had some lighting, but the storm pass to our south. I don't know if it cooled down yet.

Suppose to be cooler on monday, when son moves his stuff up to Buffalo

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

dontwantaname wrote:ohhh, we had some lighting, but the storm pass to our south. I don't know if it cooled down yet.

he went to Ithaca college for undergrad, right? That is where my nephew has decided to go.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:he went to Ithaca college for undergrad, right? That is where my nephew has decided to go.

Daughter went to Ithaca, he went to Binghamton.

If your nephew has any questions, I'm sure Daughter would talk to him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

dontwantaname wrote:Daughter went to Ithaca, he went to Binghamton.

If your nephew has any questions, I'm sure Daughter would talk to him.

oops...got it backward - sorry

I will tell him - thnx. He wants to take classes at Cornell at the same time - guess you can take one per semester or somethin? I don't think he has a clue about what he wants to do. Which is ok. I think that is why he picked Ithaca over a couple of other schools - the other ones expected you to know what you wanted and fast tracked you from the get-go.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:ohhh, we had some lighting, but the storm pass to our south. I don't know if it cooled down yet.

It's cooler but still real sticky here. 60s sound real nice.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:oops...got it backward - sorry

I will tell him - thnx. He wants to take classes at Cornell at the same time - guess you can take one per semester or somethin? I don't think he has a clue about what he wants to do. Which is ok. I think that is why he picked Ithaca over a couple of other schools - the other ones expected you to know what you wanted and fast tracked you from the get-go.

I vaguely remember something about taking classes at Cornell.
She didn't because she was communications major. Cornell didn't have that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:It's cooler but still real sticky here. 60s sound real nice.

I don't want to go out to find out.

Rusty got a good run in the park after the geese. The geese saw him, and were gone, but the smells remained.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:It's cooler but still real sticky here. 60s sound real nice.

sure is

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

What is wrong with the worms?
All the cement near grass looks like the dried up worm zone.
They didn't notice how hot the cement was went they first crawled out of the grass?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

jawsuser wrote:I love our front porch. Don't get to use it as much as I like because of the humidity. (I just wilt and make a little puddle on the floor combined with all the humidity) I love the winter here; I can go sit outside and enjoy the weather and porch. I do wish it were screened in, mosquitos are vicious!

I'm TX gulf coast, I feel ya!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

See you tomorrow folks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

Good morning all

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody. I decided to wait until tomorrow to drive back to the mountains. Elizabeth's appointment is Tuesday.

Good morning AZ in heaven! I'm pretty sure there is a heavenly port to the Interwebs. Miss you!

kdccrosby

Good Morning all.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:What is wrong with the worms?
All the cement near grass looks like the dried up worm zone.
They didn't notice how hot the cement was went they first crawled out of the grass?

Those sidewalk-fried worms were a delicacy in Maisy's eyes... and tummy.

Morning all. Nothing planned today but will I get anything done around the house? Ha!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Those sidewalk-fried worms were a delicacy in Maisy's eyes... and tummy.

Morning all. Nothing planned today but will I get anything done around the house? Ha!

Rusty is ignoring them. The birds are too.

Our house is upside down with son moving his stuff out.
He'll have it gone by tomorrow night.

He is still coming back. He leaves for good in a few weeks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Hello. The temperature's down, but the dew point's still sky high and ugly.

historicallyyours

quality posts: 0 Private Messages historicallyyours

For those looking for AZ Gman (especially d'name), it is with deep sadness that he passed away on June 29.

pooflady

This is interesting. How does this person know someone's real name?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:This is interesting. How does this person know someone's real name?

Could be his wife. She would only know my by my real name, from the christmas cards.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Could be his wife. She would only know my by my real name, from the christmas cards.

I'd think she'd be aware that her son has already posted here. Maybe not. If that's who it is, I hope she'll read back to see all the pages of condolences.