pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Playing Tripoley with friends tonight. Will probably lose all my pennies.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Playing Tripoley with friends tonight. Will probably lose all my pennies.

Better than losing your marbles.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:you yell at all the guys on woot the same way. since i am 102, that puts you at roughly 120 years old. or more.

What species are you?
Humans can't have babies in their 90's.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

How would you give birth in your 90's and have that child be 20 years younger than you?

Or did I misunderstand health class?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:How would you give birth in your 90's and have that child be 20 years younger than you?

Or did I misunderstand health class?

Mr1 has a young child. So if he is 102, he was in his 90's when his sperm did the work.
I don't know if they still know how at that age, if he is human.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

dontwantaname wrote:Mr1 has a young child. So if he is 102, he was in his 90's when his sperm did the work.
I don't know if they still know how at that age, if he is human.

Oooohhhh. Gotcha.

For boys, no. There is no 'cutoff' point for male reproduction short of 'cut off'. Fertility rates decline, but the swimmers still know to head upstream.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Not bad.

Just watched the fireworks from the Lodge Fair, lying in bed, out the window!

Last year I walked down to the fair with Rusty, but dogs and not thrilled with fireworks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Got my lentil ice cream and way too much sunshine. Festival was bigger than in the past. Really good day though.

Joyner, I'm traveling for training at their expense, I don't get to make choices. I'm officially a Volunteer In Service To America starting the 27th.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:You're in my thoughts.

As well as mine

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! It is raining. Before the tree cutters and their huge trucks left it started raining. The front yard is a muddy mess. Grass grows so rapidly here that I think it will grow back in a hurry.

joyner

It is raining but my lawn mower is fixed!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Cleaned out 3 drawers today!
Two of the three junk drawers in the house!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Cleaned out 3 drawers today!
Two of the three junk drawers in the house!

I'm impressed. Why didn't you do the third one?

I cleaned the laundry room today.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I'm impressed. Why didn't you do the third one?

I took a picture of the smaller one. The stuff in a small drawer made a foot high pile when I dumped it.
I did 5 in total. Three easy ones. 2 hard.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I'm impressed. Why didn't you do the third one?

I only have a laundry closet, so it isn't that cluttered....but I should clean the shelves.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Dinner - grilled chicken thighs, grilled pineapple slices, cauliflower and sliced tomatoes. Nom, nom, nom.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Dinner - grilled chicken thighs, grilled pineapple slices, cauliflower and sliced tomatoes. Nom, nom, nom.

Sounds good.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

Ver1 has returned to the fold. Already had one epic meltdown while we are at an old World's Fair location trying to enjoy our last few days of summer. . . .

Eventually, we got it through her head that it was her choice to either keep being an ass or enjoy the remainder of our playtime.

Going to be a very busy and long week, especially since I leave for Philadelphia next Tuesday.

Iceback

Good morning all
Chemo day for Mrs. Ice. This is her next to last treatment, they have decided to do only 8 treatments instead of 12. She has a rare genetic mutation that does not allow her to process the chemo normally and they are afraid that if they go much further it will either kill her (33% chance)or the side effects will become permanent.
On the upside she had a good weekend and was able to get out a bit.

joyner

Iceback wrote:Good morning all
Chemo day for Mrs. Ice. This is her next to last treatment, they have decided to do only 8 treatments instead of 12. She has a rare genetic mutation that does not allow her to process the chemo normally and they are afraid that if they go much further it will either kill her (33% chance)or the side effects will become permanent.

Hugs to you both. Praying!

joyner

Good morning everybody! It is not raining but has been raining so too wet to mow. Sigh......lack if sunshine is making me nuts. Hope to get back to the beach tomorrow or Wedneaday.

Mavyn

Thinking positive thoughts for Mrs Ice.

A bit warmer this week...guess I won't worry about the fish outside quite yet.

pooflady

Good heavens, one thing after another! Will be thinking of you.

KtCallista

Dad is coping with the two broken hands. Ver1 is home. I got up early to finish some paperwork (needed to make a call) and have been inundated with emails from all the organizations involved in my volunteership. Please let the avalanche stop soon. Also one of the coordinators is supposed to call to make my Sept travel arrangements and i should be getting the ones for the 27th by tomorrow.... roll with it... roll with it.... roll with it...

KtCallista

I do hope this takes care of it!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Afternoon all. Sorry for being so scarce but the events on Sellout kept me hopping these last couple weeks.

Ice, best wishes to Mrs. Ice.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hope everything goes well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Dumped the last junk drawer out on the table.

Sorted through the stuff.

But now....I have no desire to put it back together.
None.
//sigh

This is not going to work.

I did find a handwritten list of relatives on my dad's fathers side.

Guess I asked my uncle before he died.
He was much older than my dad and knew his dad. My dad was a young child when his dad died.

My grandmother was mad at the family, because I don't think they helped her after she was widowed with 3 kids.

So I don't know much about them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

Can I go to bed? So tired today it's ridiculous!

Iceback

KtCallista wrote:Can I go to bed? So tired today it's ridiculous!

sure, go ahead Ill watch the kiddos

Iceback

KtCallista wrote:I do hope this takes care of it!

So do we

dontwantaname wrote:Hope everything goes well.

It went as well as we could expect. They wanted to be assured she will come back for follow up visits, apparently a lot don't come back after their treatments.

joyner wrote:Hugs to you both. Praying!

ThunderThighs wrote:
Ice, best wishes to Mrs. Ice.

Mavyn wrote:Thinking positive thoughts for Mrs Ice.

Thank you we both appreciate everyone's prayers and good thoughts. We know it helps!

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:Can I go to bed? So tired today it's ridiculous!

I'm just kind of getting up. Its amazing how bad the whole body will feel when one's jaws hurt! Wore my upper yesterday to teach Sunday school.

Needed a confidence boost as we had three visitors, all have preached, one or two are ordained pastors and ASL is their first language. Nothing like a little stress!

Then we went out to lunch together so had upper in for about six hours. Can hardly open my mouth today.

Called dad from church to ask if it was okay if I went out to lunch. He misunderstood and thought we were coming to take him out to lunch. Came home about two and he was dressed up. Boy did I feel like a cad!!! Especially when I learned he had only had half a sandwich for lunch.

More rain. We received a total of nine inches in two days. The roads were so bad that church was cancelled last night. Just as well as our road is washed really bad the one way that was open. So no mail delivery until further notice. Had to reschedule my eye appt. for today as my driver couldn't get through. Received another half an inch today. I don't think our road will be fixed anytime soon; the upper spillway was running like crazy and the lower spillway has half the roadway caved in from water washing the clay away.

I am exhausted so am going back to bed.

Ice prayers and good thought for Mrs, Ice, glad this is the next to last treatment.

Iceback

jawsuser wrote:I'm just kind of getting up. Its amazing how bad the whole body will feel when one's jaws hurt! Wore my upper yesterday to teach Sunday school.

Needed a confidence boost as we had three visitors, all have preached, one or two are ordained pastors and ASL is their first language. Nothing like a little stress!

Then we went out to lunch together so had upper in for about six hours. Can hardly open my mouth today.

Called dad from church to ask if it was okay if I went out to lunch. He misunderstood and thought we were coming to take him out to lunch. Came home about two and he was dressed up. Boy did I feel like a cad!!! Especially when I learned he had only had half a sandwich for lunch.

More rain. We received a total of nine inches in two days. The roads were so bad that church was cancelled last night. Just as well as our road is washed really bad the one way that was open. So no mail delivery until further notice. Had to reschedule my eye appt. for today as my driver couldn't get through. Received another half an inch today. I don't think our road will be fixed anytime soon; the upper spillway was running like crazy and the lower spillway has half the roadway caved in from water washing the clay away.

I am exhausted so am going back to bed.

Ice prayers and good thought for Mrs, Ice, glad this is the next to last treatment.

Thank you and our prayers are sent for you

pooflady

Because d-i-l and granddaughter#4 are out of town, I had #1 son and #s 1 & 3 granddaughters for dinner. Tuna noodle casserole because they all like it and d-i-l doesn't and never makes it. Made a huge amount.

Also made a cake (called Better Than Sex) that was unbelievable. Not sure I'd say it was better, but it was pretty good.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Another drawer done!

Although I seem to have found a new place to stick stuff....just until I find a place for it.....Yeah, right.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Another drawer done!

Although I seem to have found a new place to stick stuff....just until I find a place for it.....Yeah, right.

And five years from now....

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:And five years from now....

Well, where I put the stuff today isnt hidden, so it can't last 5 years.

Maybe 2.

or 3

but never 5

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So in a moment of weakness, I volunteered for the HOA. Three hour meeting tonight. We have one guy that we can't keep on task. I keep bringing us back to focus. Sheesh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:So in a moment of weakness, I volunteered for the HOA. Three hour meeting tonight. We have one guy that we can't keep on task. I keep bringing us back to focus. Sheesh.

You should know better.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:So in a moment of weakness, I volunteered for the HOA. Three hour meeting tonight. We have one guy that we can't keep on task. I keep bringing us back to focus. Sheesh.

That'll teach ya.