WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Verso Tablet Cover-age

I saw your tablet the other day. It was running around... why, nothing at all! I'm serious! It was prancing around IN THE NUDE! That's not only distracting. It's lewd and inappropriate. Jeez! Cover it up! Get a Verso Tablet Cover!

tomlanphier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomlanphier

Does it have a magnet to turn off my i pad?

satch69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages satch69

These are nice, but have a glaring design flaw when applied to my ASUS Transformer: 1 out of the 4 elastic bands fits directly over BOTH power and volume buttons! Inadvertent switching off / volume increasing is highly likely. I try to use it with only 3 corner bands engaged and it works, but then the tablet doesn't sit symmetrical and flush with the cover. I am probably going to return this...

Am I a man who has just been dreaming that he was a butterfly, or a sleeping butterfly, now dreaming that he is a man?

arocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arocks
tomlanphier wrote:Does it have a magnet to turn off my i pad?

No. It does, however, have an awful metallic smell that you can't get rid of.

cantharis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cantharis
satch69 wrote:These are nice, but have a glaring design flaw when applied to my ASUS Transformer: 1 out of the 4 elastic bands fits directly over BOTH power and volume buttons! Inadvertent switching off / volume increasing is highly likely. I try to use it with only 3 corner bands engaged and it works, but then the tablet doesn't sit symmetrical and flush with the cover. I am probably going to return this...

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad tablet which is bigger than the iPad, I'm planning to cut off the elastic bands and maybe use some kind of sticky tape and tape the tablet to the cover.

spikedknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spikedknight

Weird, already have a decal girl skin on my Acer to make it look like a composition notebook, this is super tempting. Dang you Woot!

profile V 2.0

jhuger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhuger

I got one of these about two weeks ago. I use it on an iPad. It works fine and looks very nice. There's no clasp or closure of any kind, but it stays closed pretty well anyway.

ktea33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktea33

If there's a Five Below near you, you could save a few bucks... http://www.fivebelow.com/media-products/cell-and-tablet/new-ipad-cases.html

icartb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icartb

I got some of these for free (love being a viner!) in the Kindle size and love them. Well made, secure, beautiful and now I'll have a matching iPad case to go with my Kindle. As far as the smell is concerned you can just air them out. 9 bucks is CHEAP when you compare them to woot's sister/mother site Amazon (unless they've come down recently). My favorite? Being a teacher..the composition book...of course!

Jeremy187187

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeremy187187
cantharis wrote:I have a Lenovo ThinkPad tablet which is bigger than the iPad, I'm planning to cut off the elastic bands and maybe use some kind of sticky tape and tape the tablet to the cover.

I have a Lenovo as well. So in your opinion would you think we would need a 10.1 sized case

JEREMY ESCAMILLA

sputnik4life

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sputnik4life

This is a good price for these cases considering that Radio Shack has them for 10 bucks more.

galbinuscaeli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages galbinuscaeli

How about some love for those of us blessed/cursed with a mere seven inches of tablet? I mean geeze, not everyone needs ten full inches to get the job done and it's so much easier to carry around.

dlking4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlking4

Note: these covers use elastic straps placed perfectly to set your Asus TF300 series into a reboot loop. Be warned.

danyen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danyen
ktea33 wrote:If there's a Five Below near you, you could save a few bucks... http://www.fivebelow.com/media-products/cell-and-tablet/new-ipad-cases.html

Thats awesome!! Thanks for sharing

hcoots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcoots

as noted by others, they do have one of the retaining loops will sit directly atop your ASUS power switch, and volume rocker. You can flip it off, and the tablet will stay in fine it seems, but i'm always worried mine will fall out.
I love these, and even given the issue of the retaining loop, I still bought the composition tablet cover. I'll figure something out.

theiking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiking
hcoots wrote:as noted by others, they do have one of the retaining loops will sit directly atop your ASUS power switch, and volume rocker. You can flip it off, and the tablet will stay in fine it seems, but i'm always worried mine will fall out.
I love these, and even given the issue of the retaining loop, I still bought the composition tablet cover. I'll figure something out.

It took 3 days for me to decide to buy it because of the 5 dollar shipping price and 1 dollar tax (I hate shipping and tax) however as soon as I saw a woot off I decided to take the plunge (im 19 with a shattered ankle and unable to work so 15 bucks right now is like 1,500 to me :D)

So Basically the wootoff pushed me to buy it cuz I unlocked the free shipping. I just wish the free shipping was unlocked for the whole woot off.

I had always wanted a composition notebook tablet case.....it is such a shame I graduated last year and am unable to get any real sneaky use out of it....but its still gonna look awesome :D