2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Who Trusts Felix??! This is not shirt.woot! :-/

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3296 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Just one? I was hoping since they were on Woot! and for this price they would be offering at least two. Going to pass today.

hpfa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hpfa

Two comments in 25 minutes. Doesn't seem like the Woot-throngs are very excited tonight.

Anyone wear these shirts? Are they worth the $10?

coffeebean26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeebean26

are these comparable to the Under Armor moisture wicking shirts? Similar sizing too?

err, seems it's in the description! I've been waiting for a replacement for my old UA shirts, hopefully these are normal-fitting shirts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hpfa wrote:Two comments in 25 minutes. Doesn't seem like the Woot-throngs are very excited tonight.

Anyone wear these shirts? Are they worth the $10?

Friday night. Maybe they have lives.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pupyluvr

quality posts: 49 Private Messages pupyluvr

What's the deal with all The Heathers?

And how come there isn't a Heather Heather?

Tralornik

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Tralornik

I'd bite, but with a limit of 3 it doesn't make the shipping worth it (for me anyway).

skakebite

quality posts: 3 Private Messages skakebite

Bring back the 10 t-shirts for $20 deal.

hpfa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hpfa
ThunderThighs wrote:Friday night. Maybe they have lives.

Yeah - you got me on that one. Friday nights with just Wootie and me. :sad:

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Tralornik wrote:I'd bite, but with a limit of 3 it doesn't make the shipping worth it (for me anyway).

Someone was up late reading the posts and raised the buying limit to 5 just for you.

You better buy them to keep your end of the bargain.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

EkLaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EkLaw

Ehh, no pocket. Bad enough when that's due to a design on the front.

namluk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages namluk

I figured it out

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

There is something star trekkie about these colors.

pfffft!

ElectricFuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElectricFuzz
EkLaw wrote:Ehh, no pocket. Bad enough when that's due to a design on the front.

People actually use shirt pockets on a t-shirt?

sedonaguy18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sedonaguy18

I want to buy 3 of these shirts in different colors for the $5 shipping. I've tried 3 different ways to add additional colors but nothing works. As far as I can tell I can only buy 3 of one color. That sucks. Can anyone tell me how to get three different colors on the same order?

woodennichols

quality posts: 1 Private Messages woodennichols
sedonaguy18 wrote:I want to buy 3 of these shirts in different colors for the $5 shipping. I've tried 3 different ways to add additional colors but nothing works. As far as I can tell I can only buy 3 of one color. That sucks. Can anyone tell me how to get three different colors on the same order?

Try clicking "buy now" again. When you select more than 1 quanitity, it whips out a separate drop down menu for each shirt. So you can order different colors AND different sizes, all on the same order. Pretty cool. Go, Woot!

sedonaguy18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sedonaguy18
woodennichols wrote:Try clicking "buy now" again. When you select more than 1 quanitity, it whips out a separate drop down menu for each shirt. So you can order different colors AND different sizes, all on the same order. Pretty cool. Go, Woot!

Now that I did not think of. Thanks much!

stevethorpe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stevethorpe
coffeebean26 wrote:..., hopefully these are normal-fitting shirts

Can't speak for Fila Ts, but I bought a Fila jacket on Woot and it was way too small. ( And Woot refused to exchange or refund "...due to the personal nature of this item..." )

I got the XL -- that is almost always my size in jackets and Ts, in fact I recently got a jacket in L from Macy's that fits me perfectly. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Fila Ts run small.

pupyluvr

quality posts: 49 Private Messages pupyluvr
stevethorpe wrote:Can't speak for Fila Ts, but I bought a Fila jacket on Woot and it was way too small. ( And Woot refused to exchange or refund "...due to the personal nature of this item..." )

I got the XL -- that is almost always my size in jackets and Ts, in fact I recently got a jacket in L from Macy's that fits me perfectly. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Fila Ts run small.

EGGzactly why I never buy clothing online unless I own or have tried on the exact item and know it fits. They really should have photographed the chest and length with a measuring tape because sometimes L is XL and other times L is really M. Being an athletic shirt it is safe to assume that it will be tight fitting but since you are getting a $35 shirt for $10 you could bracket your purchases and get 2 Large and 2 X-Large in the hopes of getting something that actually fits properly.

sucker4crap

quality posts: 20 Private Messages sucker4crap
pupyluvr wrote:EGGzactly why I never buy clothing online unless I own or have tried on the exact item and know it fits. They really should have photographed the chest and length with a measuring tape because sometimes L is XL and other times L is really M. Being an athletic shirt it is safe to assume that it will be tight fitting but since you are getting a $35 shirt for $10 you could bracket your purchases and get 2 Large and 2 X-Large in the hopes of getting something that actually fits properly.

This Fila sizing chart may help... http://www.fila.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-FILA-Site/en_US/Page-Include?cid=mens-clothing

&

http://www.sportsauthority.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=855187

jvspencer

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jvspencer

Star Trek uniforms do not have pockets. That was one reason they had to stop the series. It was a huge oversight.

Johnathan Frakes reports from the future on that.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ElectricFuzz wrote:People actually use shirt pockets on a t-shirt?

Of course,where else can a guy put a pack of smokes when he goes out for a three mile run?

suebob4001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages suebob4001
skakebite wrote:Bring back the 10 t-shirts for $20 deal.

Hear...Hear
My grandchildren even think i am cool again, well maybe not exactly cool

iamjessica

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iamjessica
hpfa wrote:Yeah - you got me on that one. Friday nights with just Wootie and me. :sad:

Haha awww ...

Wait, that's me too. :o

I poop while I Woot.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
skakebite wrote:Bring back the 10 t-shirts for $20 deal.

Please don't, all I remember the last time was all the "Two Woot Willies" whining that they got a poor random selection of colors in their $2 each tee shirt package. Drove me nuts!

kschoenberg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kschoenberg

Sure...where else are you going to keep your cigarettes while working out? Sheesh

hpoulter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hpoulter
EkLaw wrote:Ehh, no pocket. Bad enough when that's due to a design on the front.

You said it. No pocket, no deal. It drives me nutz to see all these gizmos for sale to hold yout phone or player on your sleeve, on your back, on your belt - all because shirt manufacturers won't put pockets on casual shirts. Aroint them. I will get my shirts from Duluth.

pukeboy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pukeboy

Cell phone fits there pretty well, easier access than in a pants pocket. Of course I'll probably die of heart cancer that way.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Inappropriate and gross post. Deleted multiple times for a reason. 48h

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 48 hours and then try posting again.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn

I will only buy shirts with brand logos emblazoned on them when the designers and heads of the companies agree to wear a shirt with my name on it.

Seriously, it is one of the great marketing brainwashing triumphs of the last century to get people to pay MORE for apparel that is a walking billboard for NIKE, "designer names," etc.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt
radi0j0hn wrote:I will only buy shirts with brand logos emblazoned on them when the designers and heads of the companies agree to wear a shirt with my name on it.

Seriously, it is one of the great marketing brainwashing triumphs of the last century to get people to pay MORE for apparel that is a walking billboard for NIKE, "designer names," etc.

Yup,next thing you know the automobile manufactures will be doing the same thing!

Igarden2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Igarden2
radi0j0hn wrote:I will only buy shirts with brand logos emblazoned on them when the designers and heads of the companies agree to wear a shirt with my name on it.

I blame this on IZOD and their little alligator. I , also, am abraded by company logos on my clothing. Except Levis. Levis are cool.

hehthuryo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages hehthuryo

It's difficult to find clothing anywhere without a logo, even generics. I like the shirt, I buy it. $10 is a good buy for a shirt even with shipping. I bought 5. Spring is on the way. These will be good for working out in.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 8728382

That would be a deal breaker for me....these are dry-fit style shirts and a pocket would be weird IMO.

retom7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retom7

I don't mind a logo on something. I mind overuse of logo. Since there is no way to protect fashion design, ideas get stolen from other companies all the time. Why bother paying top designers or paying for R&D if K-Mart and Walmart can just take that, hand it to China, and tell them to go make that same thing in 30 different colors? If I was a fashion designer, I would have done the same.

That said, I love these types of shirts but always find the sizing to vary like wild. I'm on the verge of lg/xl for t-shirts, but athletic gear, I've had XXXL's to Mediums... I'll buy in store. $10 is a great deal for UA, but I have found other brands that work just as well in this price range.

FYI - Old Navy has a new sports line, and their shirts are pretty good so far.

Unclemongo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Unclemongo

It troubles me that these are available in 4X. I've been working out, and have shrunk to a 4X, but I would not be so cruel to the eyes of my fellowman as to wear something so form-fitting. It is a much less unobtrusive version of the "fat guy in a Speedo" effect. Me in one of the canary yellow tees would create a hazard to navigation.

lysander100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lysander100

I can't abide paying $5 shipping on a $10 shirt. Postage on one shirt in a mailing bag would be about a buck. I favor vendors who include shipping cost in the sales price.

chipgreen

quality posts: 184 Private Messages chipgreen
lysander100 wrote:I can't abide paying $5 shipping on a $10 shirt. Postage on one shirt in a mailing bag would be about a buck. I favor vendors who include shipping cost in the sales price.

That's why you buy 5 then the shipping is only $1 per shirt and you can buy all the dozens of other items woot and it's spinoff sites have for sale with free shipping until midnight central time.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

pupyluvr wrote:Being an athletic shirt it is safe to assume that it will be tight fitting...

No, per the features: "Standard fit and sizing (not a slim or athletic fit)"

Wear a Large? Buy a Large. Wear a Small? Buy a Small.

ejeckert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejeckert

A few things...do these shirts have a shiny finish or matte dull like a cotton shirt? Also, Is the neck tight or lose. I am looking for moisture wick tees that I can use to layer.