frablack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frablack

Why not let us buy several, in different colors? I see how to get multiples of the same thing, but how boring is that? Piss-poor interface design methinks (or maybe I stupidly missed the obvious?...)

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

ejeckert wrote:A few things...do these shirts have a shiny finish or matte dull like a cotton shirt? Also, Is the neck tight or lose. I am looking for moisture wick tees that I can use to layer.

These are not shiny, the heathering tones the shine way down.

Neck isn't tight or loose. Just a normal tee neck.

HMroczkowski

quality posts: 3 Private Messages HMroczkowski

meh...

Too pricey, no pocket, no sale

framth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages framth
ElectricFuzz wrote:People actually use shirt pockets on a t-shirt?

Yeah. For their cigarettes.

escalante

quality posts: 8 Private Messages escalante

Oh boy, just what I want, a shiny bright colored polyester t-shirt with no pockets and a big ad on the front of it.

ctom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ctom
frablack wrote:Why not let us buy several, in different colors? I see how to get multiples of the same thing, but how boring is that? Piss-poor interface design methinks (or maybe I stupidly missed the obvious?...)

Yes, you stupidly missed the obvious:
1. click the 'I want one' button
2. choose how many TOTAL shirts you want from the drop down 'quantity' list
3. select the color and size for EACH of the five shirts
4. click the 'Buy now' button.

rootatlocalhost

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rootatlocalhost
radi0j0hn wrote:I will only buy shirts with brand logos emblazoned on them when the designers and heads of the companies agree to wear a shirt with my name on it.

The logo is what you care about? Me, I will only buy 96% stinkalene/4% itchalotalex tees if they put Axeona Capsicix Tearodorant on Moofi.

ejeckert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejeckert
escalante wrote:Oh boy, just what I want, a shiny bright colored polyester t-shirt with no pockets and a big ad on the front of it.

So these are shiny? These pictures dont show much detail.

michoutdoors

quality posts: 6 Private Messages michoutdoors

"moisture wicking" = manmade, polyester fibers that are the worst, most uncomfortable style of shirt to wear in warm weather....ummm...no thanks. By the way, these A4 shirts (the generic term for this style) are $6 all day where we come from.

Nekosdad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nekosdad
Tralornik wrote:I'd bite, but with a limit of 3 it doesn't make the shipping worth it (for me anyway).

You can get 5 of them, makes it $11 each well worth it! I got my 5

Nekosdad

newfiepage

Staff

escalante wrote:Oh boy, just what I want, a shiny bright colored polyester t-shirt with no pockets and a big ad on the front of it.

"Shiny?" No.

"Bright?" Try Black and Grey.

"Polyester?" Wicks away sweat better than cotton.

"No pocket?" No, no pocket. Chest pockets are rarely included on active tees b/c of what they're used for. It's an active tee, not a sedentary tee.

"Big ad?" Hmmmm. Don't see it. There is a small reflective logo, though.

But, if you are in the market for an all cotton, plain, pocket tee in black, I'll keep my eyes open for those types of deals.

TexasTs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TexasTs
hpoulter wrote:You said it. No pocket, no deal. It drives me nutz to see all these gizmos for sale to hold yout phone or player on your sleeve, on your back, on your belt - all because shirt manufacturers won't put pockets on casual shirts. Aroint them. I will get my shirts from Duluth.

Yup! Got a closet full of them...

slothful1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slothful1

I don't need a shirt, but I love the Stanford prison experiment writeup.

vibes4me

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vibes4me

Last time Fila was on sale I bought three of their sport shirts. L is ok, the moms at school said YOU've lost wait.. I owe you a lot FILA!!

Buy the red and see if you get killed off in your family in the first 30 minutes you where the shirt like on Star Trek. (The guys in Red always go First)....
I am in for 6 of these...

kpetzold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpetzold

OK, nice deal and nice shirts. But how do I order several in different colors and still pay just one $5 shipping price? Ordering menu didn't accomodate. Woot challenged in Arizona

EkLaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EkLaw
ElectricFuzz wrote:People actually use shirt pockets on a t-shirt?

Personal tastes and situations vary of course, e.g. not while tree trimming with my chain saw.

However this is as good an occsasion as any, to communicate with the socially inept... Why do you think that suit jackets have an outside breast pocket? And what's with the phony cloth/cardboard squares available to stuff there?

Eventually you will impress a date by keeping a small clean real handkerchief there, or at least a kleenex. That is simply the only place fast enough to retrieve from, in case of a sneeze, cough, or to provide to another in need.

Exact same comment for sleeved shirts worn without a jacket, and of course, t-shirts. Not to mention sunglasses, instead of the dorky leashes. Cheers. Ek

monrovian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monrovian

all out of mediums already except for greens needed new workout shirts too

woottj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woottj

From the pics the "black" tees look more gray then black.

Just needed some black tees for work.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Dadgum...no mediums left. Totally my fault, I saw these this morning at breakfast, but spent the whole morning/afternoon out in the nice weather and missed an online purchasing opportunity. Dang sunshine and fresh air.

newfiepage

Staff

woottj wrote:From the pics the "black" tees look more gray then black.

Just needed some black tees for work.

It's Black Heather, so it will not be a deep, pure, evil black like a Spinal Tap record sleeve.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My goodness. Did all the wooters get up on the wrong side of the bed. You're a bunch of complainers today!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

xyrcncp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xyrcncp
ThunderThighs wrote:My goodness. Did all the wooters get up on the wrong side of the bed. You're a bunch of complainers today!

It's the Internet commenter syndrome, since it's a faceless way to communicate, EVERYONE is an expert on the subject and feels their soapbox speech is gold.

ElectricFuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElectricFuzz
EkLaw wrote:Personal tastes and situations vary of course, e.g. not while tree trimming with my chain saw.

However this is as good an occsasion as any, to communicate with the socially inept... Why do you think that suit jackets have an outside breast pocket? And what's with the phony cloth/cardboard squares available to stuff there?

Eventually you will impress a date by keeping a small clean real handkerchief there, or at least a kleenex. That is simply the only place fast enough to retrieve from, in case of a sneeze, cough, or to provide to another in need.

Exact same comment for sleeved shirts worn without a jacket, and of course, t-shirts. Not to mention sunglasses, instead of the dorky leashes. Cheers. Ek

Oh, I apologize for being "socially inept". I'll start wearing polyester/spandex t-shirts on dates now. But I'll have to throw out all my old ones and get new ones with pockets so I can keep my handkerchief there. Then I can impress my date when she sneezes. She'll be ecstatic when I pull out a tissue from the pocket of my polyester/spandex athletic shirt.

tennaub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennaub

Why do you think these shirts are worth $35? Sounds like you're trying to create inflation in the WOOT end of town. Nine bucks is a little steep for me.

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

For anyone who comes back to this page when woot inevitably sells them again, this shirt fits well, looks good, and is comfortable. If anything they run a little large, but don't hold me to it, I've been losing weight. I wear a Large to work out and a 4XL to sleep. It was odd that all of these shirts I ordered came in 3 different packages. The first of two orders came last with 3 shirts in 2 boxes. The second order I placed arrived days before the first order and came in an Amazon Fashion package. Ah well. The only thing I don't like about this shirt, is that the tag is printed on the inside near the neck. So why did they put 2 actual tags on the side seem near the hip? I like the shirts and may order more next time, now that I know what size to wear.

atreuce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atreuce

4x was definitely not a 4x. I'm a bigger guy, and it was pretty tight. My buddy is a good XL-2x guy, and it fit him perfectly.

Sizes are to be triple checked!

newfiepage

Staff

If you feel like there are sizing issues with your order, please contact Customer Service and we'll do our best to take care of you. I.E. If you ordered a Large b/c you always wear a Large, but feel like you should have ordered a Small, then let us know and we'll try to help on a case-by-case basis.