WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Puma Men's Underwear

Is your puma a boxers or briefs kinda cat? Mine prefers the boxer briefs for the coverage of boxers but the security of briefs. Don't want anything sneakin' out at the wrong moment ya know. It could blow his cover when he's stalking and killing my neighbors' parakeets. Yeah, pumas go crazy for parakeets. Who knew?
Puma official site

Giggers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Giggers

Product has some mixed reviews, mostly positive but also some negative. Main complaints seems to be that the sizes run too large and they can't withstand the dryer.

joshv517

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshv517

I actually own a few pairs of these and have been looking for some more. Here are my thoughts[partly in response to Amazon reviews]: material is very soft, size is appropriate (actually fit better than other brands of the same size. I wouldn't say they run large, I would say they actually run a hair smaller than the listed size), the tag on the inside will likely come off after several washes (but who needs that tag anyway), they claim that they stay in place and do a decent job of doing so (If you put on skinny jeans, they will move up a bit, but what boxers wouldn't?).

Overall, I would highly recommend this product and am glad to see that Woot has them listed.

zedstyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zedstyle

$15 at tj maxx/marshalls and i can get them today

Beerknurd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Beerknurd

No love for the fat guys Puma?? Where are the XXL's??

Woots: 25

manfrin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages manfrin
zedstyle wrote:$15 at tj maxx/marshalls and i can get them today

I seriously bought a bunch of these at tjmaxx yesterday :O

Anyway: they are good, worth the money. I bought a whole bunch because I imagine TJ Maxx wont sell them forever, and I do like them. They don't ride up, they stay put, fit fine, do their purpose.

wharper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wharper

Uhhh, wanna go to a Puma Party?

ChrisNYC97

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisNYC97

I hope these aren't refurbished...

theiking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiking
ChrisNYC97 wrote:I hope these aren't refurbished...

Don't worry, I think they have a squaretrade warranty option!

theiking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiking
wharper wrote:Uhhh, wanna go to a Puma Party?

ehhhhhhh that sounds disturbingly like a lemon party sooooooooo.......Sure why not ;)

/me says snickering away

p2foo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p2foo

"I hope these aren't refurbished..."

I was thinking the same thing.

newfiepage

quality posts: 42 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

ChrisNYC97 wrote:I hope these aren't refurbished...

I can assure you, only mine are worn. And mine aren't for sale. Yours will be new and sealed.

taurine

quality posts: 5 Private Messages taurine

I wish they made a boxer-short that was shorter, but not briefs either. You know, for us short people who don't want underwear showing while wearing shorts, but don't want our sack hanging out as with briefs.

kevito

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevito
taurine wrote:I wish they made a boxer-short that was shorter, but not briefs either. You know, for us short people who don't want underwear showing while wearing shorts, but don't want our sack hanging out as with briefs.

They do. If you are willing to pay a bit more for higher quality brands that is. Your typical Hanes and such aren't going out of their way to make fancypants sleek undies, gotta check Amazon or something.

A lot brands make trunks, and some brands also make short boxers with the looser boxer style pouch area if you are the type of gentleman who isn't a fan of the potential bending/squashing associated with your typical briefs and such.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

I found a 3pair package at marshalls on clearance for $10 + tax a few months ago.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.