0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

jimmyjayjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyjayjr

Not a good woot off today Yet! never know , Just a lot Dollar Store stuff. and repeats! I want to activate my five dollar "all day " pass So woot me! Put something good to make me hit the BUY NOW button..

isfacat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isfacat

It's like an iPod... But not.

schmaffy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages schmaffy

Is this thing any good for a non-picky 12-year old?

isfacat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isfacat
schmaffy wrote:Is this thing any good for a non-picky 12-year old?

Judging by the 400mA battery and the fact that it will last only 4 hours while playing music... My best judgement is no.

Go with like a Sansa Clip or something with a bit better quality.

lichme

quality posts: 2929 Private Messages lichme

120+ comments for this on the Previous Sale

schmaffy

isfacat wrote:Judging by the 400mAh battery and the fact that it will last only 4 hours while playing music... My best judgement is no.

Thanks. It can be hard for me to resist the ultra-low prices sometimes.

jornk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jornk

Hey Woot, 1993 called. They want their...

ahhh, never mind

sundevil03

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundevil03
isfacat wrote:Judging by the 400mAh battery and the fact that it will last only 4 hours while playing music... My best judgement is no.

A low battery time might actually be good for a twelve year old. Force them to take the ear buds out for a bit!

jamina1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jamina1

I bought one of these things off ebay a while back. It does what it says it will do - play music, videos, etc.

It looks like an ipod but don't be fooled, there are no apps and its only styled so that it looks like an ipod touch.

It's very simple to use - plug it in, add your files, play. It's not sophisticated and won't give you detailed ability to shuffle or organize your library. It's just an mp3 player.

FINALLY GOT A Bucket of Candycorn ON 9/22/10!

schmaffy

I just read a great comment from the previous sale. Something like, "This is what you get bad kids for Christmas who keep bugging you for an iPod but haven't done their chores or homework."

Hahahahahaha.

amytoale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amytoale

Does anyone know if it has wifi capability?

coreyking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coreyking
schmaffy wrote:Thanks. It can be hard for me to resist the ultra-low prices sometimes.

This thing is very very flimsy. The touch screen shouldn't be called touch screen at all. You still have to use the back button.

morreale4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morreale4

98% left? This one is going to take forever. Time to go back to work for a while.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090
schmaffy wrote:Is this thing any good for a non-picky 12-year old?

No- cheap touch screens are not a good idea. Better off just getting a cheap MP3 player. Also consider if you have an old smart phone, those re-purpose into really good mediaplayers. Put it in airplane mode to turn off the radio on the phone (this will save battery and decrease the amount of radio waves the kids exposed to). You can still enable wifi in airplane mode.

trapper737

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trapper737

shameful. woot. sellout...in any order you prefer.

wuwee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wuwee

Considering the not so great opinions / reviews, are there any alternatives? this seems like something nice that i would like to get for my daughter, but a little hesitant.

bspahr3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bspahr3

Looks identical to the 4GB Polaroid PMP280CB-4 I got online a few years back...except without the Polaroid name on the front. I added a 4GB mini SD to it and for what it's worth, mine has been a great unit and is still going strong. I'd say this is a great deal.

38 WOOTS and counting......3 Barnfuls of Crocodiles!!!

Diverpro1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Diverpro1
schmaffy wrote:I just read a great comment from the previous sale. Something like, "This is what you get bad kids for Christmas who keep bugging you for an iPod but haven't done their chores or homework."

Hahahahahaha.

Very good !!!!!!

bspahr3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bspahr3
wuwee wrote:Considering the not so great opinions / reviews, are there any alternatives? this seems like something nice that i would like to get for my daughter, but a little hesitant.

Wuwee - this is a great non-iPod that uses simple drag and drop to load up and would be easy to use for a young girl with a little PC experience.

38 WOOTS and counting......3 Barnfuls of Crocodiles!!!

tv2112

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tv2112

bought 2 of these a months ago. My 7 yr old likes it and tells his brother "I got an Ipod too!". They are easy to load MP3 on and have a internal speaker (small and not very loud) to make sure they transferred correctly. For the price they are perfect for kids that break or lose things.

fhoenyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fhoenyx

rumor has is that there are no more brags of carp. Is this true?

kimo49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimo49

I bought one and about two weeks ago here at woot and has only work for 4 hrs total. It will not turn on anymore even after trying to charge it with four different chargers for a whole day. My experience has been terrible.

stephil68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephil68
morreale4 wrote:98% left? This one is going to take forever. Time to go back to work for a while.

Say what you will, at 9:05 PM CST there was 41% of these left, and after spending FOUR MINUTES reading some comments about this item, there were 2% left. I clicked to buy it and missed the deal. I snoozed and I losed.

Diceman719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Diceman719
stephil68 wrote:Say what you will, at 9:05 PM CST there was 41% of these left, and after spending FOUR MINUTES reading some comments about this item, there were 2% left. I clicked to buy it and missed the deal. I snoozed and I losed.

You didn't miss much.
I got one, but it won't play *any* video formats - and the software (MP4Tool)on the mini disc is for black-and-white TV only.
Waste of money...

Ronald E. Allard

rjr104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjr104

The poster child for POC - spend your $20.00 on beer - a much better use for your money.