12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

This was $10 cheaper in the Previous Sale

SkipDaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkipDaddy

JellyBean 4.2.1 is now available for this tablet. Only tablet other than the Google Nexus line to get it so far.

ankur88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ankur88

Is this from the same stock as the previous woot off?

The one i got last time started switching off randomly within 2 days of use. by the end of the second day it was so bad, every tme i boot, it would switch off withing 30sec.

chefjess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefjess
lichme wrote:This was $10 cheaper in the Previous Sale

That one was 16GB. This one is 32GB

bells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bells
lichme wrote:This was $10 cheaper in the Previous Sale

Looks like that one was 16GB storage, this one is 32GB.

scoobytx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoobytx

Anyone have a line on a keyboard for this? I can't find one for under $100.

amoraluv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amoraluv
scoobytx wrote:Anyone have a line on a keyboard for this? I can't find one for under $100.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834989313

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834991741

buchan44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buchan44

I have this tablet - paid quite a bit more new. ASUS has great customer service, and the tablet does everything I need it to.

I've heard a common complaint regarding the keyboard dock is that quickly closing it can cause cracks in the tablet screen - so be careful! Also - many cases/covers for the tablet will make it more difficult or even impossible to dock.

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd

Used ones were going for $180 on cowboom the other day.

This is only $5 cheaper(w/shipping) than newegg currently. Newegg also knocks off a few bucks from the dock if you bundle, so you'd probably save a couple bucks if you bought there and you wanted the dock.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230876

Just FYI, not saying this is a bad deal. If saving $5 is a good deal to you and you don't want the dock, go for it. You'd be silly to not get the dock though.

SJ-USA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SJ-USA

I bought one of these for my wife last time, when it was offered with the keyboard. I liked it so much I ended up buying another one (a refurb as well) from WalMart for $289. I could have paid a little less elsewhere, but they offered a 2-year drop,crack and spill warranty for $36.

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme
scoobytx wrote:Anyone have a line on a keyboard for this? I can't find one for under $100.

Very well. I'd gladly pay an extra $10 for the increased storage.

amwille

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amwille

I picked this up a couple weeks ago when it was on sellout woot with the keyboard dock. IM LOVING IT!!! Such a great little piece of tech. Runs smooth and does everything i wanted and more!

eliotmat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eliotmat

Ordered this for my mother-in-law for Christmas on woot. She uses it regularly.

I'll pay 50 dollars for one!

dougtaylor1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougtaylor1

I am really happy with mine as well. I bought it with the keyboard and love it.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

Bought this for my brother for Christmas, he loves it. Thought about selling my ipad and with that money buying this one.

I once ate a cricket.

73fixed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 73fixed

Transformers!
More than meets the eye.

What does this little guy transform into?

klasaction

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klasaction

Best buy had the black one for $50 a month ago or so. Had trouble finding one but the best buy where my parents live had one so they picked it up for me. Don't know the current status on pricing/inventory.

derekm117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekm117

Bought one of these awhile back. For what you pay, it's an excellent tablet. Get the keyboard dock and never worry about battery life again.

klasaction

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klasaction

BTW, Samsclub.com had the 16GB version for $278 a few days ago. Brand new plus I got the extra 3 year extended warranty for $34. Also bought a 32GB micro SD card for $20. I figure ~$335 plus tax for a 48GB tablet with 4 year warranty was not too bad.

Darkfalz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darkfalz

I picked this up a couple weeks ago here, the 32gb one, and its been great. It was a refurb but has worked perfect. The 4.2 update is slick and its a fast tablet. I use a BT keyboard and BT mouse withbit while at work and its a great side-surfer for my work system. At home its been reliable and smooth.
My only gripe is battery. I had an Acer Iconia a200 before this and that lasted all weekend with moderate use, this tablet is dead in about a day. Beyone that its great

habanero99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages habanero99

I got Woot's 32GB flavor with keyboard/dock in early January. Other than dropping it (cracked the screen, yikes!), it has performed flawlessly. Great purchase! I don't use the keyboard very often but it's good to have in case I need to type up a novel. I'd suggest trying this without one, then add the dock or Bluetooth KB later on if needed.

scoobytx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoobytx
klasaction wrote:Best buy had the black one for $50 a month ago or so. Had trouble finding one but the best buy where my parents live had one so they picked it up for me. Don't know the current status on pricing/inventory.

They were available nowhere close back then. BB has them for $75 now, but won't ship. The closest one in stock is 50 miles away. I can spend 2 hours and drive 100 miles to save $25, but I'm not sure that's a wise move.

gogododo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gogododo

Bought it when it was up with the keyboard, love it. Though mine had some issue and i had to send it back to ASUS for repair. To their credit they were very informative and kept me up to date on the repairs.

I have it back now and it works great.

chefjess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefjess

Is the square trade warranty a good purchase for this in your opinion?

jstout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jstout

Dang I wanted this.