0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

dgc27185

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dgc27185

Hey does anyone know if this is too big to fit on my sailboat? I have a really long extension cord, so that part is covered...

Kracit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kracit
dgc27185 wrote:Hey does anyone know if this is too big to fit on my sailboat? I have a really long extension cord, so that part is covered...

The important thing to remember is to attach a floatation device for when you throw it off in frustration over [favorite reality TV show and/or sport].

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

this looks so thick now after looking at so many thin LEDs. :'(

99redtj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 99redtj

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd
dgc27185 wrote:Hey does anyone know if this is too big to fit on my sailboat? I have a really long extension cord, so that part is covered...

It'll fit fine. I have 2 on mine, molded into large headrests on the rear of the boat, so other boaters stuck behind me on my morning commute can see how awesome my boat is. I usually just play the same episode of Gilligan's Island on repeat, but I occasionally put on the Planet Earth Blu-Ray collection which looks awesome in 1080p.

mooty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooty
Kracit wrote:The important thing to remember is to attach a floatation device for when you throw it off in frustration over [favorite reality TV show and/or sport].

Well...it would be a shame.. and such a waste, if in throwing it (in frustration, of course) off your boat, you did not already have it tethered (for use during hurricane season) to a chain...then it could double as your boat anchor, but only AFTER it crapped out on you.

Omar Zakaria

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

Based on this calculator for calculating suggested viewing distance, you'd need ideal viewing distance of 11.25' to enjoy your HDTV. I think you'll be fine, if you're a little closer. Do these measurements fit your sailboat? You probably need to break out the measuring tape to gauge whether the TV will actually fit in your boat.

dgc27185

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dgc27185
need4mospd wrote:It'll fit fine. I have 2 on mine, molded into large headrests on the rear of the boat, so other boaters stuck behind me on my morning commute can see how awesome my boat is. I usually just play the same episode of Gilligan's Island on repeat, but I occasionally put on the Planet Earth Blu-Ray collection which looks awesome in 1080p.

Oh, Magilla Gorilla! that's such a great idea! IN FOR TWO for that very reason!

phishyfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phishyfish

You say booties and i read "boobies"... i see what you did there.

I'm not a technology expert... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last nite.

enfuego468

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enfuego468

I am not sure about this particular model, but I stopped buying Vizio's after I purchased one--and it had an issue called RVR (Random Vizio Restart). It's a problem common enough to have an acronym. Here is the problem I am describing: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1277567/vizio-xvt3sv-rvr-random-vizio-reboot

I wonder if this model has the same problem as multiple other Vizio's.

I bought one vizio, returned it because of RVR, bought a different model that had the same issue--I ended up returning it for a Samsung, and never had a problem again.

Felton10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Felton10

[quote postid="5380873" user="99redtj"]Not a bad price. Amazon has it $667 refurb.

Are you kidding. Total ripoff. Costco has a new E502AR vizio 50"LCD for 499 plus tax w free shipping. And costco's TV come with a 2 year warranty.

shmingland4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmingland4u

Got my Vizio today...BROKEN. It has a small hole in the bottom of the box, which went all the way to the TV. The entire YV has a huge haze. Emailed woot.com, as Vizio won't do anything for me.

Anyone else had damage issues?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

shmingland4u wrote:Got my Vizio today...BROKEN. It has a small hole in the bottom of the box, which went all the way to the TV. The entire YV has a huge haze. Emailed woot.com, as Vizio won't do anything for me.

Anyone else had damage issues?

Ugh. Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shmingland4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmingland4u
ThunderThighs wrote:Ugh. Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Thanks, will do!