Mootes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mootes

Any good???

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Previous Sale
Reviews and Video

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

PhilMcCrakin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PhilMcCrakin
Mootes wrote:Any good???

I was wondering this my self.

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin

Hmmm. Wonder if it works with System 76 laptops?

ninaco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ninaco
lichme wrote:Previous Sale
Reviews and Video

Thanks! The discussion from the last sale had a link for checking compatible devices. My Dell XPS laptop isn't one of them. Better to know before purchasing!

Phillystyle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phillystyle

I bought it here on Woot. I like it. It had tips that fit both my laptop & netbook and 90w is enough to stay ahead of my laptop's power consumption. The backup battery works but it's no great shakes.

I felt like I got a good deal at this same price.

echineko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages echineko

Nooo! I missed it while checking if my laptops are compatible >.<

pepsi216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepsi216

Looks like I was sent a mobile charger instead of the charger with phone battery. Anyone else have that happen? Emailing support@woot.com now...

You're starting to scare me Woot! This is two items in a week that haven't been correct!

KosmoX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KosmoX
pepsi216 wrote:Looks like I was sent a mobile charger instead of the charger with phone battery. Anyone else have that happen? Emailing support@woot.com now...

You're starting to scare me Woot! This is two items in a week that haven't been correct!

Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed support.

chaldaman1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaldaman1
KosmoX wrote:Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed support.

Yep, mobile charger here, too. Pretty disappointing, but hopefully support will figure it out.

smmoore88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smmoore88

Same here, received mobile charger. Haven't heard anything back from support yet. How long does it usually take?

blortie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blortie
pepsi216 wrote:Looks like I was sent a mobile charger instead of the charger with phone battery. Anyone else have that happen? Emailing support@woot.com now...

Hey guys. Woot CS here, out of the cave to hang out with you all for a bit.

We're aware of a teeny-tiny issue that caused some customers to receive the wrong charger. So if you're one of the unlucky few, shoot an email to support@woot.com OR fill out the form on woot.com/support, and we'll get to you as soon as we can.

Please keep in mind that the hours for Support are 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday, so if you write us in the wee hours of the morning, we won't be able to reply until we're back in the office and caffeinated.

Hugs and kisses,
blortie

blortie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blortie
smmoore88 wrote:Same here, received mobile charger. Haven't heard anything back from support yet. How long does it usually take?

We answer each email by the next business day, so if you don't hear from us, make sure you check your spam folders.

Also, it might not be a bad idea to add support@woot.com to your safe-senders list.

gtkp6969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtkp6969
KosmoX wrote:Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed support.

I received the mobile charger as well. Did support help at all?

sflummox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sflummox

I got the mobile version, used the contact form here on the website, and already got my replacement shipment! Hooray!

The new box also has mobile chargers! Boo!

Trying again...it's like going to Vegas!

smmoore88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smmoore88
blortie wrote:Hey guys. Woot CS here, out of the cave to hang out with you all for a bit.

We're aware of a teeny-tiny issue that caused some customers to receive the wrong charger. So if you're one of the unlucky few, shoot an email to support@woot.com OR fill out the form on woot.com/support, and we'll get to you as soon as we can.

Please keep in mind that the hours for Support are 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday, so if you write us in the wee hours of the morning, we won't be able to reply until we're back in the office and caffeinated.

Hugs and kisses,
blortie

Thank you, I did receive the email

BobAtWork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobAtWork
sflummox wrote:I got the mobile version, used the contact form here on the website, and already got my replacement shipment! Hooray!

The new box also has mobile chargers! Boo!

Trying again...it's like going to Vegas!

Good to hear. I got the email saying they contacted the shipping vendor to send out the right one but no further comms.

peterrk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages peterrk
BobAtWork wrote:Good to hear. I got the email saying they contacted the shipping vendor to send out the right one but no further comms.

I,too, received a noncommittal response from Woot, drafted in that trying-too-hard-to-be-hip-and-funny Woot style that spoke about'reaching out to the supplier".

I asked for a translation from Wootspeak to standard business English and got a response that stated more clearly--but not clearly enough,IMHO--that I WILL receive a replacement charger asap. I'm not sweating it.

krellion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krellion

I had a box arrive yesterday direct from Targus that had the correct (non-travel) charger in it. No other word from Woot about it or returning the car charger.