WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

VIZIO 32" 2.0 Home Theater Soundbar

Speed to First Woot:
0m 24.442s
First Sucker:
miketizzy
Last Wooter to Woot:
Diverpro1
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 41% of Woot.com Woots
Top 16% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 34% of Woot.com Woots
Top 29% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 6% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 20% < 10 woots
  • 28% < 25 woots
  • 41% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 94% bought 1
  • 3% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
38%
62%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

PhilMcCrakin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PhilMcCrakin

Nicely played Woot...nicely played.

zeekz


quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeekz

I remember back in the day there would be dozens of comments for every item. What happened?

CharlesP2009


quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

No more Random Crap? :-(

People said Amazon buying Woot was a bad idea. I'm beginning to agree with them.

dmy505


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmy505

ooops

helibobber


quality posts: 0 Private Messages helibobber

I own one and am very pleased with it. I wanted to have a cleaner look to my home theater system and this does just that.

Beerknurd


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Beerknurd

None of my tv's have audio out's other than digital. This soundbar has no Digital inputs. Needless to say, I bought this soundbar from Target and didn't think to read. I had to rig this thing to go through my cable box. I had to turn the sound off on my tv and put up with the annoying lag in sound. It looked like an old Japanese movie. The mouth would move, and then a second later the sound would come out of the speaker. This thing works great if you have analog audio out on your tv.

I'm sure that you can find some kind of digital converter or something. But after buying that, you could just buy a different soundbar with digital audio.

Woots: 25

stevemcdoo


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevemcdoo

Pfft

darktide00


quality posts: 4 Private Messages darktide00
zeekz wrote:I remember back in the day there would be dozens of comments for every item. What happened?



Most have moved on....

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

yourfqndaddy


quality posts: 1 Private Messages yourfqndaddy

Good timing, Woot. I was going to buy one of these this weekend. Now I don't have to get up and go to the store. Woot woot!

I smell like an air freshener.

emeister


quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister
dmy505 wrote:Can buy new at wallyworld for $58



Where did you see that?

I only see a refurbished unit for $58.

Cornelius


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cornelius

Satisfied owner here of different Vizio manufacturer-refurbished soundbar from TigerDirect ... and for a pittance more than Woot, you could have a much better product ... with optical input, IR remote, 2 analog inputs (both RCA, not a 3.5mm jack), virtual volume/surround ... and Tiger even has other Vizio soundbar packages with subwoofer. I was previously praising this $49.99 option, but seriously, there are other ways to get a quality Vizio soundbar.

dwjones75


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwjones75
Beerknurd wrote:None of my tv's have audio out's other than digital. This soundbar has no Digital inputs. Needless to say, I bought this soundbar from Target and didn't think to read. I had to rig this thing to go through my cable box. I had to turn the sound off on my tv and put up with the annoying lag in sound. It looked like an old Japanese movie. The mouth would move, and then a second later the sound would come out of the speaker. This thing works great if you have analog audio out on your tv.

I'm sure that you can find some kind of digital converter or something. But after buying that, you could just buy a different soundbar with digital audio.



Glad you mentioned that. Just checked my TV and it has no analogue out so I'll have to pass :-(

helibobber


quality posts: 0 Private Messages helibobber
Cornelius wrote:Satisfied owner here of different Vizio manufacturer-refurbished soundbar from TigerDirect ... and for a pittance more than Woot, you could have a much better product ... with optical input, IR remote, 2 analog inputs (both RCA, not a 3.5mm jack), virtual volume/surround ... and Tiger even has other Vizio soundbar packages with subwoofer. I was previously praising this $49.99 option, but seriously, there are other ways to get a quality Vizio soundbar.



correction on my previous post. This is the actual one I too bought from tigerDirect and not this one being offered by woot. sorry for the error.

sejp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sejp
darktide00 wrote:Most have moved on....



to what...?

tberryz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tberryz

Just returned this to Wallyworld today. It had a bad humming noise that I couldn't get rid of.

carl18192000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages carl18192000
sejp wrote:to what...?



apparently to wollyworld
No bueno.

zoeldar


quality posts: 4 Private Messages zoeldar

Wooters must be on a long dinner break...weak weak weak...

jkorders


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkorders

I got my soundbar today and it won't even power on.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jkorders wrote:I got my soundbar today and it won't even power on.



Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you are experiencing issues with your order.
We recommend that you contact Vizio Support to see if they can help remedy the issue.

If they're unable to help you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

jjloraincounty


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjloraincounty

I purchased this unit and the sound quality is greet and it was very easy to connect to the TV.