0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I think someone must have heard a collective cry for more tech stuff, and decided to acommodate us. :D

kgrantwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgrantwa

Anyone who has these have any idea how well they would work for running?

humongous

quality posts: 2 Private Messages humongous

The J4M get points for achieving a durable, rugged design and we appreciate the effort to provide a wide range of eartips for proper fit. However, the lack of grip on the eartips along with heavy earphones and stiff cable made it tough to keep these earphones in place. That, along with sound quality with more than just a couple of quirks, keeps us from recommending the J4M.
Highs:

Rugged design
Mic and control switch included

Lows:

Underwhelming sound
Insecure fit
No built-in volume control

the humongous

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

What's a china magnet and why only 8mm.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister
kgrantwa wrote:Anyone who has these have any idea how well they would work for running?

Haven't used them yet, but build-wise, the thick wire and sturdy connections look reassuringly solid, so they should be able to withstand abuse.

kgrantwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgrantwa
emeister wrote:Haven't used them yet, but build-wise, the thick wire and sturdy connections look reassuringly solid, so they should be able to withstand abuse.

I meant whether or not they would stay in my ears.

huckucf21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huckucf21

just checked and you can get these exact pair on Amazon for $17 and free shipping with prime. not such a great deal...

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

I am sorry but while I like good headphones this is not it.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

VinnieZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VinnieZ
huckucf21 wrote:just checked and you can get these exact pair on Amazon for $17 and free shipping with prime. not such a great deal...

confirmed - here's the link to the $17 pair: http://www.amazon.com/J4MSBK-Earphone-Headset-Enterprise-Microphone/dp/B0018Z2Q2G/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1363742703&sr=1-3&keywords=J4m

dehr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dehr
kgrantwa wrote:Anyone who has these have any idea how well they would work for running?

i can't speak for this pair, but if you want a pair really good for running the monster isport immersions are amazing. more expensive, but they are amazing

gpartain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gpartain
VinnieZ wrote:confirmed - here's the link to the $17 pair: http://www.amazon.com/J4MSBK-Earphone-Headset-Enterprise-Microphone/dp/B0018Z2Q2G/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1363742703&sr=1-3&keywords=J4m

I think the ones on Woot are the double (or stereo) version of what is on Amazon, which is the "JLab J4MSBK JBuds In-Ear Single Earphone "

ksranger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksranger
VinnieZ wrote:confirmed - here's the link to the $17 pair: http://www.amazon.com/J4MSBK-Earphone-Headset-Enterprise-Microphone/dp/B0018Z2Q2G/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1363742703&sr=1-3&keywords=J4m

The $17 link at amazon was for a single earbud, not dual. Dual link on Amazon has them for $45.
http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-In-Ear-Earbuds-Headphones-Travel/dp/B0018Z7VYY