WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pro-Form, Schwinn & Other Fitness Machines

I always wanted to have a biker gang, but I never learned how to ride a bike. Well, I found a solution! With these bikes, I stay upright without having to keep my balance. This way, I can focus on more important biker gang work, like bookkeeping and checking our itineraries.

rocketdoctor

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rocketdoctor

is this a modern day belt Vavoom?

mycisa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mycisa

I can see how this would work if I used it WHILE trying to eat.

greydevil

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greydevil

How is the Pro-Form 2.0 ES in comparison with the Schwinn 120? Because honestly that's the particular one i'm looking for.

oklahomafire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oklahomafire

Pro-Form Vibe FX Vibration Upright for $450?? No thanks, Washing maching on spin cycle works fine for that.....

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Overwhelmingly poor reviews over on HSN for the Pro-Form PFEL04911 Smart Strider http://www.hsn.com/products/proform-smart-strider-spacesaver-elliptical/6647352

homiejome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages homiejome
note2001 wrote:Overwhelmingly poor reviews over on HSN for the Pro-Form PFEL04911 Smart Strider http://www.hsn.com/products/proform-smart-strider-spacesaver-elliptical/6647352

Wow, those are terrible. I'm glad I read your post

dbuggr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dbuggr

In my experience Proform is BAD. Customer service ranges from non-existent to insane: there was zero response or acknowledgment to my customer service requests for a big problem with the machine I bought.

Luckily I bought it from a local store with a customer-friendly return policy (Sports Authority).

A couple of months later, I started getting random replacement parts from ICON Fitness (the company that owns Pro-Form, Reebok, Nordic Track, etc). I continued getting random replacement parts on a random basis for the next 18 months. But there's only voicemail to answer phone calls.

Bizarre. Not something I'm willing to spend my money on again. I advise avoiding any of these brands completely.

cryptorec1974

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cryptorec1974

Proform 385 on Amazon.com for $229.54 with free shipping...

goodbytes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodbytes
dbuggr wrote:A couple of months later, I started getting random replacement parts from ICON Fitness (the company that owns Pro-Form, Reebok, Nordic Track, etc). I continued getting random replacement parts on a random basis for the next 18 months.

You know, if they sent you enough replacement parts, you could build a whole new one, and then return it to them. Pure profit!

xSkoad

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xSkoad

The HealthRider H300 Elliptical is only $219 at Wal-Mart.

Mixed reviews. 3.5/5

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HealthRider-H300-Elliptical/22084823#Product+Reviews

StarCadetReed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarCadetReed

Yeah, given the bad reviews I'd spend the extra $4 and get it at your local Wal-Mart so that you can return it locally if there are issues.

wickedgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wickedgirl

So...based on the time to buy stats....there was only one Schwinn 450 available? Bummer!

coyn0839

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coyn0839
StarCadetReed wrote:Yeah, given the bad reviews I'd spend the extra $4 and get it at your local Wal-Mart so that you can return it locally if there are issues.

I bought it on here to save on the sales tax too. Call me a cheapskate but I'll take the chance with it. lol

themaineevent

quality posts: 2 Private Messages themaineevent

As someone who just bought an elliptical machine, after doing hours of research, I can say that exercise equipment is one area not to skimp on.
Nothing worse than buying a "good deal" only to have it listed on Craigslist a couple months later because it turned out to be crap.

vibes4me

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vibes4me
goodbytes wrote:You know, if they sent you enough replacement parts, you could build a whole new one, and then return it to them. Pure profit!

Hopefully they aren't charging you for those parts...That happened to me in the 90's with Starbucks coffee. I bought one and then they charged me everyday for one for the next 12 years...

bojesl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bojesl

Sam's actually has it for the same price shipping included. And in Texas sales tax is same for Woot and Sam's. So Sam's saves you $5. Come Woot you can do better than Sam's!

kwehrheim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwehrheim

Don't waste your money on the Pro-Form Vibe FX Vibration Upright. Exercising by standing in one place and not moving? Sound a little too good to be true to anyone?