0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Skunkmonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Skunkmonkey

Musical light bulbs; answering the question no one ever asked, and those who thought of it knew it was too stupid of a question TO ask.

Member of the Order of the Cockatrice

DonKudler

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DonKudler

Got as pair of these a while ago. While certainly not audiophile quality, they make it easier to have music in the yard while in the pool. The other options are the car/boat CD player built into the barbecue area or dragging out the Bose player. This works for me even if sound is not as good as the Bose.

philmoorebrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philmoorebrown

I love the two I bought last time these came around. The quality isn't all that great, but the fun factor of them out weighs that. I hate that I may buy another set.

normanm4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normanm4

Will these work with my roomba?

Garand70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Garand70

So, to use these, I'd have to have an iThingy. But not the newest iThingy 5. It would have to be the iThingy 4s or earlier or the big iThingy, correct? Would it even work with the medium iThingy?

kadaan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kadaan

"Can play audio from any audio storage device using one of 3 transmitters"

"In the box:
Apple 30-pin Transmitter"

So does it or does it not work with non-Apple devices? It sounds like it doesn't unless you can buy additional transmitters from somewhere else.

subman84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subman84

I miss the Beany or Cecil.

The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

brian724

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brian724

This only includes the iphone transmitter. I believe that previous woot sales allowed you to choose a transmitter. Anyone know where to find the transmitter with the 1/8" jack? I found the USB transmitter on Amazon for about $50.

havrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages havrin
brian724 wrote:This only includes the iphone transmitter. I believe that previous woot sales allowed you to choose a transmitter. Anyone know how much the other transmitters cost? I am not able to look it up at the moment.

This is from a quick amazon look:
"Sylvania 72468 MusicLites USB transmitter, includes remote control by Sylvania $47.49"

ozzallos

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ozzallos

Waaaaay cheaper at Ben's Outlet via 1saleaday... That place woot used to be.

Aldric

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Aldric
ozzallos wrote:Waaaaay cheaper at Ben's Outlet via 1saleaday... That place woot used to be.

Yup, a quick google will find it $35 cheaper elsewhere. And you get the choice of USB or the Apple interface.

petehammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petehammer
ozzallos wrote:Waaaaay cheaper at Ben's Outlet via 1saleaday... That place woot used to be.

That's for one light. This has two.

jeffamex63

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeffamex63
petehammer wrote:That's for one light. This has two.

There are four lights.

jbserra

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jbserra

OH WOOT! I yelled at the screen when I saw I almost missed these a second time. You put these on at the EXACT same time AND DAY the last Wednesday there was a woot off, the short time I'm nowhere near a computer. Fortunately I was back early, and I caught my alert I created, and I cleaned you out.

Whew, now to sell some apple adapters in favor of some universal ones. My kitchen is going to rock!

I used my last set for a center channel on my home theater. They're not as good sounding as my center channel that I set on a chair in front of my fireplace, but they make up for that in the fact that they hide in the spot lights above the fireplace. They actually light the room much better than the bulbs they replace.

Whew. Ok. I can relax now. I wish they would just tell me if/when they're going to offer these again...