0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

CatCK

quality posts: 61 Private Messages CatCK

How cool would it be to put this on my apartment balcony?

Aniyoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aniyoshi

I had the original 6-foot Ferris Wheel, which is more than 3x the amount of pieces of this one. I donated it to my local children's center and they love it! I have the over 9,000-piece grandfather clock still!

patriciawicks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patriciawicks

Seriously?!??

fantom3993

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fantom3993

Does this come with an operator, or do I have to turn it on and try and jump on to go for a ride?

If the lights are a'flashin', the Woot-Off's in action!

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

Another sweet deal. Specs say -

In the box:

(1) K'NEX 6-foot Double Ferris Wheel - #89713 includes:
(2,375) K'NEX pieces
(1) Motor w/ A/C Adapter
I'm tempted but no children to enjoy it. I loved KNEX as a child, so did my kids.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 9 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 38 Quality Posts L-M-A-O SMH! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more of our positive posts are noticed. Thank you W00T staff. Notice how many full carts get emptied. Thousand of Quality Posts for nonsensical information by some. Fair? SMH again. Glad we don't run our business the way W00T does since their Amazon affiliation.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
fantom3993 wrote:Does this come with an operator, or do I have to turn it on and try and jump on to go for a ride?

If you read my post, it has a motor. You could also read the specs.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 9 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 38 Quality Posts L-M-A-O SMH! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more of our positive posts are noticed. Thank you W00T staff. Notice how many full carts get emptied. Thousand of Quality Posts for nonsensical information by some. Fair? SMH again. Glad we don't run our business the way W00T does since their Amazon affiliation.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 108 Private Messages charliecarroll

Pass.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Billtracey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Billtracey

Does a Woot employee come with it to assemble it??

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

It's cool, but would be cooler if you could ride it or at least if your cat could ride it.