WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

WaterWeek Reusable Bottles - 5 pack

I love bottled water, but everywhere I go, people judge me for liking bottled water. It tastes better, okay! But I've found a way to avoid the judging gaze of my coworkers. At home each morning, I put my favorite bottled water in one of these reusable bottles. Everyone thinks I've gone green, and I get to drink my favorite water. Success!

goodmayham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmayham

So it says that there are 10 months remaining on this deal (or until sold out of course). Is that right?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

goodmayham wrote:So it says that there are 10 months remaining on this deal (or until sold out of course). Is that right?

Looks like we had the end date wrong at the launch. We're good now.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 15 Private Messages daveinwarshington

These are amazing!

You fill them with water, then drink it from a hole at the top of the bottle.

What will they think of next!!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

I bought "Cardigan." But secretly, I really want "Lil M."

Now I have to find something else to justify $5 shipping on a pack of cute water bottles.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

The "Replacement Push/Pull Lids" say "Works on WaterWeek Kid's [sic] Bottles." I assume they work on kids' bottles, but do they also fit onto the 16oz bottles?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

smcb13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smcb13

Are they aluminum or plastic

blondie2669

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blondie2669

Found it in Specs- Materials: BPA free plastic

:0)

ursalita

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ursalita

I got the small bottles a couple months ago and we love them. The plastic doesn't get that used look that other reusable bottles do and repeated runs through the dishwasher doesn't stain or warp them. The kids bring them to school and use them at home. I'm going to get a set of the larger bottles and push/pull caps.

The only complaint is that large piece of plastic that the bottles sit in. If it has a purpose I don't what it is. It's a big hunk of useless plastic - that's not very green, is it?

bex8683

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bex8683
ursalita wrote:The only complaint is that large piece of plastic that the bottles sit in. If it has a purpose I don't what it is. It's a big hunk of useless plastic - that's not very green, is it?

The description said it's supposed to be a fridge tray.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

ANy body know where they're made? Thanks!

sayruh62

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sayruh62
neuropsychosocial wrote:The "Replacement Push/Pull Lids" say "Works on WaterWeek Kid's [sic] Bottles." I assume they work on kids' bottles, but do they also fit onto the 16oz bottles?

http://shopreduce.com/collections/waterweek/products/replacement-lid-set

The replacement lids listed on the company site look like they fit both.

sbunks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbunks

I bought 2 sets of these direct from the manufacturer a year ago and love them. i was actually planning on buying another set (my husband has lost a few of the bottles). Because they are BPA free, there's no worry about the plastic breaking down over time or with heat - and for some reason, the water seems to taste better when I'm drinking it out of these bottles! Probably psychological, but nonetheless, I'm very happy with them.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

sayruh62 wrote:http://shopreduce.com/collections/waterweek/products/replacement-lid-set

The replacement lids listed on the company site look like they fit both.

we just got confirmation that they do fit both 10z & 16oz bottles.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
PemberDucky wrote:we just got confirmation that they do fit both 10z & 16oz bottles.

Thanks!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess
ursalita wrote:
The only complaint is that large piece of plastic that the bottles sit in. If it has a purpose I don't what it is. It's a big hunk of useless plastic - that's not very green, is it?

It is a fridge tray. Bought two sets last time they were offered, I keep the bottles in a drawer in the fridge upright using the tray. I like it, helps me keep track of the bottles. The kids use them daily and tend to leave them all over, if a slot is empty I know to go looking for bottles. So it's not a "big hunk of useless plastic" to me.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

Has anyone stuck them in the freezer? Do they freeze well?

nicolebstory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicolebstory

Does anyone know why I can't order more than one set of bottles - I want to order 2 different styles of 16 oz and 1 set of 10 oz and a set of lids...but it won't give me the option of ordering more than one item and keeps erasing my order when I click on "make changes." I don't want to have to pay $5 shipping for each of the four items! "?" Help? Sale ends in the a.m....looks like I might only be able to buy one set...

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

After you buy the first set you will unlock free shipping and anything you order from any woot page will be free shipping.

You don't "add to cart" on woot, each style of bottles is ordered and then you go to the next style and buy them. You should be able to buy up to three sets of each style, if you want that many.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

I'm just caught up on the girl in short shorts sitting on a bench that is going to leave some funky designs on the back of her legs.

kconrad9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kconrad9

Love these water bottles. We keep them in the fridge and don't have to keep buying water to take with us.