WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Outdoor, Lighting, Cushions & Pillows

You can have your hikes and bike rides; I've got all I need here on my patio. So excuse me while I sit back and watch the trees blow in the wind, the clouds move through the sky, and that squirrel run across my lawn. And then back across my lawn. And then across my lawn again. Hm, that squirrel seems like it's up to something.

mflatau

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mflatau

How do I get dimensions of the cushions?

andydu12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andydu12

Where's the drink holder and the ottoman?

Ldaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ldaco

Who buys THREE chairs? Woot even shows a screenshot of FOUR chairs stacked on top of each other.

Maybe it's time to start adjusting the qty dropdown on certain sales.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mflatau wrote:How do I get dimensions of the cushions?

Sorry for the late answer. The cushion and pillow sizes are on the SPECS tab of each sale page. So click on the design you like and then click on SPECS under the photos.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Is the Adirondack chair fully assembled out of the box, because, for $200, I wanna pull it out and plop, u get me?

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

So the ottoman or foot rest is actually made into the Adirondack chair and slides out?
And there is NO drink holder?

Oh and my PINK BICYCLE ALREADY ARRIVED. It only took 2 days!
Weeeeee!

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

One rounded chair cushion is 50 bucks? Wow pretty pricey when you only get a season or two out of them.

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga
gina3graces wrote:Is the Adirondack chair fully assembled out of the box, because, for $200, I wanna pull it out and plop, u get me?

If it is not and is like the ones I purchased from a woot sponsored deal, there will be some assembly required.
The chairs came in several large pieces with a learning curve for assembly of about 45 minutes for one person using power tools.
I had to assemble the (1) arm supports to to base, (2) arm rests to supports, (3) back to base, (4) legs to base (5) the footrest to the base.
It wasn't hard once I figured out the directions and assembling the first would have gone faster if I had help.

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ldaco wrote:Who buys THREE chairs? Woot even shows a screenshot of FOUR chairs stacked on top of each other.

Maybe it's time to start adjusting the qty dropdown on certain sales.

Great point! We've raised the maximum order to 4. Thank you!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rfmckee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rfmckee

http://www.adirondackchairs.com/adirondack-sets/wood-sets/granddaddyadirondackchairwithfreesidetabledarkbrown.cfm

Personally I bought these a few years back. Little assembly, and finish as you like if you buy the plain ones. But much better deal in my opinion.

kahluabomb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kahluabomb
andydu12 wrote:Where's the drink holder and the ottoman?

In the last picture you can see a Corona in the right arm.

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

Does anyone know how long the LEDs in the Patio Lights will last before the batteries need to be replaced?

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
DivineAna wrote:Does anyone know how long the LEDs in the Patio Lights will last before the batteries need to be replaced?

The Westinghouse 5hr timer LED candles I bought are still going well after 3+ months of use on the 5-on/19-off hr interval. Although they do dim noticeably with lower battery charge.

Although not even half as bright as a traditional candle, They've been of great use during a number of power outages we've had this winter.

jackpollard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackpollard

Damn, its $192.18 here --> http://www.sears.com/outdoor-interiors-oilcd3111-eucalyptus-adirondack-chair-with-drink/p-SPM5037168701P

But I suppose no tax and shipping for $5 makes it a decent deal, but not enough for me this time.

JamesHuston

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamesHuston

i ordered two, one had a broken back rest

ThunderThighs

Staff

JamesHuston wrote:i ordered two, one had a broken back rest

Ugh, sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and they'll take care of you.