mpder13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpder13

So is 2-Day through woot a scam? Hasn't even shipped and pretty much feel like I just wasted my money.

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
mpder13 wrote:So is 2-Day through woot a scam? Hasn't even shipped and pretty much feel like I just wasted my money.

Woot takes up to 5 business days to ship. The two day shipping is after the product ships out. UPS/FedEx would be handling the product for 2 business days before delivery.

pron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pron
hackman2007 wrote:Woot takes up to 5 business days to ship. The two day shipping is after the product ships out. UPS/FedEx would be handling the product for 2 business days before delivery.

It would be 'nice' if they pointed this out, at least at check out!

Instead of not giving a W00T...d;^(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 639 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pron wrote:It would be 'nice' if they pointed this out, at least at check out!

Instead of not giving a W00T...d;^(

Actually, that's not true. Except for wine.woot items, things that offer 2-day shipping ship out of Amazon warehouses (our inventory) and get picked pretty quick.

Your order did ship in the designated time. You ordered very late on 1/23. The next business day was 1/26. The order was pulled and shipped via 2-day. You got it on 1/27.

Talk about your CRAP!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

thumperchick

quality posts: 254 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:Your order did ship in the designated time. You ordered very late on 1/23. The next business day was 1/26. The order was pulled and shipped via 2-day. You got it on 1/27.