WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zmodo Security

Say what you want about me. Call me overly cautious, paranoid, or yeah, even crazy. But I knew that raccoon was up to no good the moment I came face-to-face with those beady little eyes of his five years ago. And now I finally have the proof! Your day has come, Mr. Raccoon. Oh yes. Your day has finally come.

using_the_whole_fist

quality posts: 10 Private Messages using_the_whole_fist

http://www.amazon.com/CM-S22203BK-Surveillance-Network-Camera-Color/dp/B005OU3XSW

$33 plus free shipping from amazon for the CM-S22203BK ... not off to a great start here.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 928 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

using_the_whole_fist wrote:http://www.amazon.com/CM-S22203BK-Surveillance-Network-Camera-Color/dp/B005OU3XSW

$33 plus free shipping from amazon for the CM-S22203BK ... not off to a great start here.

We've lowered the price to $30. If you already bought it, you will automatically be refunded the difference.

Don't forget to take advantage of $5 All Day Shipping.

Now, go buy 3.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wolfsmane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfsmane

Wow! A Amazow00t fantasic savings of -$2.00 !!!

Where's my wallet so I can order these!!??

bdoug399

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bdoug399

"Vandal-proof" just sounds like a challenge...

ocrigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocrigger

What are the other end of those video cables pluged to?

kphandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kphandy

The cameras work but the Zimodo boxes only work until the warranty is out, 1 year, then they fail; I bought two of them and they both went out.

rickycash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickycash
ocrigger wrote:What are the other end of those video cables pluged to?

rickycash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickycash
rickycash wrote:

Talked w/ zmoda you have to buy a DVR to make it work

darenhandy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darenhandy

Will never purchase zmodo again, purchased three units last year and they only lasted a little over 7 months EACH!! Received replacements and the warranty only applies to the first box and does not apply to the replacement. JUNK!!

vpetrillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vpetrillo

re: Zmodo 4 pack ZMD-P4-NARCZ4ZN SONY CCD Weatherproof Outdoor Security Camera

I was waiting patiently until these came back to woot.... sad to say that its cheaper on ebay with free ship.

geocarter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geocarter

They don't plug into anything. THEY DON'T "COME WITH POWER SUPPLY"
Maybe it's just me, but I think that should be stated on the first page, not buried at the bottom of the specifications

XterraGuy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages XterraGuy

$15 (and free shipping with Prime) for a 150' cable on Amazon.

dalem1984

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dalem1984

This time around I bought the vari-focal camera and a 1/3" CCD dome camera. While some of my cameras look very similar and also have 1/3" CCD's, there's no comparison at night! I've got to say that these newer cameras have much much better low light performance than the Zmodo camera & DVR set that I'd previously purchased!

I was thinking about purchasing another one or two of the newer cameras and just using my existing cameras as infrared illuminators for these...