WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zmodo Security

Say what you want about me. Call me overly cautious, paranoid, or yeah, even crazy. But I knew that raccoon was up to no good the moment I came face-to-face with those beady little eyes of his five years ago. And now I finally have the proof! Your day has come, Mr. Raccoon. Oh yes. Your day has finally come.

using_the_whole_fist

quality posts: 5 Private Messages using_the_whole_fist

http://www.amazon.com/CM-S22203BK-Surveillance-Network-Camera-Color/dp/B005OU3XSW

$33 plus free shipping from amazon for the CM-S22203BK ... not off to a great start here.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

using_the_whole_fist wrote:http://www.amazon.com/CM-S22203BK-Surveillance-Network-Camera-Color/dp/B005OU3XSW

$33 plus free shipping from amazon for the CM-S22203BK ... not off to a great start here.

We've lowered the price to $30. If you already bought it, you will automatically be refunded the difference.

Don't forget to take advantage of $5 All Day Shipping.

Now, go buy 3.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wolfsmane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfsmane

Wow! A Amazow00t fantasic savings of -$2.00 !!!

Where's my wallet so I can order these!!??

bdoug399

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bdoug399

"Vandal-proof" just sounds like a challenge...

ocrigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocrigger

What are the other end of those video cables pluged to?

kphandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kphandy

The cameras work but the Zimodo boxes only work until the warranty is out, 1 year, then they fail; I bought two of them and they both went out.

rickycash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickycash
ocrigger wrote:What are the other end of those video cables pluged to?

rickycash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickycash
rickycash wrote:

Talked w/ zmoda you have to buy a DVR to make it work

darenhandy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darenhandy

Will never purchase zmodo again, purchased three units last year and they only lasted a little over 7 months EACH!! Received replacements and the warranty only applies to the first box and does not apply to the replacement. JUNK!!

vpetrillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vpetrillo

re: Zmodo 4 pack ZMD-P4-NARCZ4ZN SONY CCD Weatherproof Outdoor Security Camera

I was waiting patiently until these came back to woot.... sad to say that its cheaper on ebay with free ship.

geocarter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geocarter

They don't plug into anything. THEY DON'T "COME WITH POWER SUPPLY"
Maybe it's just me, but I think that should be stated on the first page, not buried at the bottom of the specifications

XterraGuy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages XterraGuy

$15 (and free shipping with Prime) for a 150' cable on Amazon.

dalem1984

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dalem1984

This time around I bought the vari-focal camera and a 1/3" CCD dome camera. While some of my cameras look very similar and also have 1/3" CCD's, there's no comparison at night! I've got to say that these newer cameras have much much better low light performance than the Zmodo camera & DVR set that I'd previously purchased!

I was thinking about purchasing another one or two of the newer cameras and just using my existing cameras as infrared illuminators for these...