WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Closet Solutions

There's only one solution to not having enough closet space: MORE CLOSETS! Oh, wait, that's not an option? Ummm. There are TWO solutions to not having enough closet space: more closets and THE CLOSET ORGANIZERS THAT WE ARE SELLING RIGHT NOW. There. There you go.

golnectr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages golnectr

3 out of 5 stars on amazon priced $13.44 with prime shipping at

http://www.amazon.com/Shoes-Hanging-Closet-Storage-Space/dp/B0002M6AMS

thumperchick

quality posts: 254 Private Messages thumperchick

The $8 10 pack of Magic Hangers is only $8.25 on amazon and qualifies for prime shipping.

The $15 Shoes Away Hanging Shoe Organizer is $13.56 at Amazon and qualifies for Prime.

...Come on guys, you can do better than that.

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189
thumperchick wrote:The $8 10 pack of Magic Hangers is only $8.25 on amazon and qualifies for prime shipping.

The $15 Shoes Away Hanging Shoe Organizer is $13.56 at Amazon and qualifies for Prime.

Not everybody has a prime account in which case you would have to spend $25 to get free shipping. So it is really not comparable.

efiore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages efiore

The details for the 10" closet solution list the product as being 17" wide.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 636 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

efiore wrote:The details for the 10" closet solution list the product as being 17" wide.

Whoops. Can you say "Copy/Paste error"? I'll let them know. Thanks for pointing that out.

Talk about your CRAP!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57
thumperchick wrote:The $8 10 pack of Magic Hangers is only $8.25 on amazon and qualifies for prime shipping.

Well, they did, kinda......
They're not charging $79 a year to join Prime.

thumperchick

quality posts: 254 Private Messages thumperchick
bruce57 wrote:Well, they did, kinda......
They're not charging $79 a year to join Prime.

They also aren't giving you 2 days shipping and a video library...

Even before I had prime, I never ordered less than $25 on Amazon - so everything always qualified for Super Saver Shipping. These items do. Though, I guess once you unlock shipping on woot, the hangers would technically be cheaper.

debplatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debplatt

So I am looking at the 10 inch, Collapsible Storage Drawers (http://www.woot.com/offers/10-collapsible-storage-drawers), and the specs say it is 12 inches wide. Does not compute...

ComputerGeekAZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ComputerGeekAZ

The magic hangers got pretty poor reviews on Amazon. 2 stars.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Seen-On-TV-Hangers/product-reviews/B0027E4NXM/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Guess I'm not buying any... :-/

Woots=67, Items=unknown, Woot-Offs=12

..::||Score||::..
WOOTS:67 SHIRTS:9 WINE:0

MastaHanky

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MastaHanky

The shoe organizer isn't very useful unless you have small feet. I wear a Men's 11, and the only pairs of shoes that would fit in it as pictured were some of slim dress shoes. Sneakers were a bit too big, and anything with a thick sole like Fluevogs or Doc Martens (do people still wear those?) were right out.

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

Trademark Home 10" Lighted Hanging Closet Organizer Sage is $16.99 at Sears with free store pickup.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
MastaHanky wrote:The shoe organizer isn't very useful unless you have small feet. I wear a Men's 11, and the only pairs of shoes that would fit in it as pictured were some of slim dress shoes. Sneakers were a bit too big, and anything with a thick sole like Fluevogs or Doc Martens (do people still wear those?) were right out.

If you need room for larger shoes, get the 10" organizer. I have one (no lights) and my Docs (yes, those of us with bad feet still wear those) fit easily.

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
ComputerGeekAZ wrote:The magic hangers got pretty poor reviews on Amazon. 2 stars.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Seen-On-TV-Hangers/product-reviews/B0027E4NXM/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Guess I'm not buying any... :-/

I am not sure how much space they save BUT if you have any fashioned challenged people in your home (such as Dh or your kids) they do a great job of organizing outfits so no one wonders what goes with what. All matching items can go on the same magic hanger, just put it on & instantly match. I am not saying anyone in MY house needs this kind of help, but I also am not going to say that they don't. LOL

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

bswxc5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bswxc5
MastaHanky wrote:The shoe organizer isn't very useful unless you have small feet. I wear a Men's 11, and the only pairs of shoes that would fit in it as pictured were some of slim dress shoes. Sneakers were a bit too big, and anything with a thick sole like Fluevogs or Doc Martens (do people still wear those?) were right out.

I also have this situation with the 10" organizer, and I only wear size 8--I'm a little guy. If you try to fit a full pair in one box you have to really squeeze them together--which isn't good for the shoe.

If you decide to get this, go ahead and get two so you can put in shoes one-by-one by each other. Otherwise, they are good for hats and... hats.

Really it just isn't as good of a product as the idea is.

Go with the larger one. I'm sure it will be much more useful.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

I have a couple sets of the Magic Hangers that I bought....um, well, not entirely sure, but over 10 years ago. I had them through college and they were really handy in those tight closets. I was just looking at them in the closet the other day and thinking I need to go find out if they still existed.

For me, they've always worked as advertised. I see a ton of bad reviews on Amazon, but I've never had any problem. I do only have lightweight shirts (polos, dress shirts) on them, so maybe if you're hanging jeans and heavy stuff on them they'll break. I wouldn't know, I've never had an issue.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

To clarify, the "drawers" come with 2 drawers, per order, right? Because the picture shows 2, and it's plural. But then the "specs" say (1) drawers....