WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Diamondback BMX Bikes

Gas is not going back down. But your salary might be. Find the happy medium between the two… by buying a bike! Hey, if nothing else, it'll help you get in shape for when society finally collapses. Which, by our calculations, is going to be some time in June.
Diamondback official site

osubrndn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages osubrndn

ha when i was in 5th grade i had a diamond back venom...it was a really good BMX bike (much better than a dyno or mongoose). Mine wasn't as ugly as the blue one shown, it was black...but i remember it being like $400 when i got it. It was good for dirt jumps and going through trails and such.

Vabbi95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vabbi95

100% bought 1?

And, now the 18" is sold out. How many 18" DBs did you have?

skou

quality posts: 21 Private Messages skou

OK people, here's a head's up.

Dual. They's 2 of them.

Duel. One of them's gonna die.

Dual, duel?

Cm'on. Let's get real here.

steve

blissful0ne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blissful0ne

on the two mountain bikes, what's the difference with the 16" and 18" ? Is it just the seat height?

crackymcrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crackymcrock
blissful0ne wrote:on the two mountain bikes, what's the difference with the 16" and 18" ? Is it just the seat height?

Technically, 16/18 is referring to length of the tubing going from the crank up to the top where you would insert the seat post/seat. So the angled frame heading up to the handle bars would be a bit longer making the 18" just a larger bike.

They are sold out but I still wanted to type out the bit of bike knowledge I carry.

boo-yah

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

a list of items consumed by Michel Lotito:

Item
Bicycle 18
Shopping cart 15
Television 7
Chandelier 6
Bed 2
Skis (pair) 1
Cessna aircraft 1
Coffin 1
A steel chain 400 m

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

marvinbeaverdip

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marvinbeaverdip

So I sat on this for a couple days and finally picked the green signature.. only to find it sold out maybe 1/2 hour before. Got the black one though.