WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cheap Winter Sports Stuff

The great thaw occureth, and the streets overfloweth with much water! Also, our warehouse overfloweth with a bunch of winter sports stuff we didn't sell. Now, we placeth it here upon thine great internet at big savings for you, dear customers!

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy

Hot hat chick is back! Tell her I say hello TT!

haveabigjohnson

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haveabigjohnson

Could someone model the tights please?! I just wanna check out the product in real life, or something. Maybe she could be field dressing a deer while wearing the pants? That would make it more "real life". If you don't get my joke you are not a real Wooter people.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

haveabigjohnson wrote:Could someone model the tights please?! I just wanna check out the product in real life, or something. Maybe she could be field dressing a deer while wearing the pants? That would make it more "real life". If you don't get my joke you are not a real Wooter people.

I get it but let's not get too creepy.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dviglino

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dviglino

It took two posts before someone went creepy on the adorable girls in cutesy hats. Internets!

Wait... cutesy is a word?

Anyway, as to the hot hands... I've bought these for use on a motorcycle in the winter. They're okay in general but are not great for that application since you're not supposed to put them against skin and they don't work too well in tight gloves (I used them against skin with no problems, other than the mutations).

I'd say they were better than nothing, but definitely not a replacement for something like heated gloves. They were nice in boots right near the toes, but now that they have dedicated foot warmers...

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

Anyone thinking of getting the Dickies Reversible Knit Trapper, should take note of how it looks on the woman pictured, because when it shows up you'll think you were tricked into buying a woman hat... or a child's hat.. (I guess because it says "men's size", maybe there's a reason it was modled by a woman...)

for some sort of reference, when I buy hats that are sized with generalities, I usually fit in between medium and large on a scale of small to extra large. and the Dickies Reversible Knit Trapper looked like i was wearing a woman's hat.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Are the tights more like pantyhose or like leggings or are they closer to being like yoga pants? I'm confused on that part.

dalematthew

quality posts: 22 Private Messages dalematthew

Just looking for some clarification on the ski bags as to which ones have wheels.

I assume the $30 version does not?

Is the $49 wheeled - the title last time it was offerred said it was, but not in title this time?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dalematthew wrote:Just looking for some clarification on the ski bags as to which ones have wheels.

I assume the $30 version does not?

Is the $49 wheeled - the title last time it was offerred said it was, but not in title this time?

Just checked with the buyer. Neither of the ones you are referencing has wheels.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dalematthew

quality posts: 22 Private Messages dalematthew
ThunderThighs wrote:Just checked with the buyer. Neither of the ones you are referencing has wheels.

Thx - bought the $30 one.

mikebwca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikebwca

Does anyone else think that girl in the back top looks allot like Amy Diamond!

charker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charker

Mr woot staff guy, do you think that those sleds would be bouyant enough my kids could use them to ride waves in summer?

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

I find the picture of the girl very annoying. There, I said it.