WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

JLab Headphones

Your ears need music. Otherwise, why would they be ears? Right? Or wait, maybe that doesn't make sense? Look, it doesn't matter. The point is we're selling JLab headphones, okay? So just get over it!
JLab official site

Kamikaze2007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kamikaze2007

The J6Ms have pretty decent reviews, and the price is right. In for a couple.
http://www.amazon.com/JBuds-Fidelity-Ergonomic-Earbuds-Headphones/product-reviews/B005VEZ54Q

jsmithers

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsmithers

That's weird. Woot's J6M looks different from the J6M on the Jbud website. I guess this is an old version or something.

potestasx

quality posts: 6 Private Messages potestasx
jsmithers wrote:That's weird. Woot's J6M looks different from the J6M on the Jbud website. I guess this is an old version or something.

They look the same as the version in black. The JLab site just used one of the white sets of ear tips for their picture.

gregangsten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregangsten

Just got these and like 'em. Heavier cord is less likely to tangle or break, and they sound very good. Nice case and extra rubber pieces too.

jharp29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jharp29

I have the J4M's. Sound is decent but won't stay in my ears with the conventional tips. The double flange tips stay in better but are not comfortable.

SpritlE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpritlE

Bad timing, I literally just bought a pair of Skullcandies last night, I was looking at JLabs but went with Skullcandy since they seemed to have more consistently better reviews, but at this price I probably would've went with the JLabs

zblender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zblender

usually I'm a woot man, but I picked up the J6Ms, two-for-one on groupon last night for a dollar less and free shipping.

groupon deal link!

groupon registration link!
[MOD: Removed referral link. Not allowed.]
4 days left

deadtree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadtree

I have had both JLab and Skullcandy headphones before... I went through 5 or 6 pairs of Skullcandy ones in a year (one phone invariably stops working) so I got a pair of JLabs on sale and they lasted more than a year on their own. No contest, JLabs were way better.

spalkot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spalkot

I'm now on my third J4. None of them have worked well with my iPhone. The mic stopped working in the first two. Plus, all 3 have a nasty tendency to cause music to stop when moving around (gym, washing dishes). Maybe it works better with other gadgets; definitely not with my iPhone 4.