WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition

Remember how people in the past thought by now we'd be eating and drinking supplements instead of actual meals? Well, the supplements are here, and we've got 'em for sale, so the future has arrived. We're still waiting on that egg & sausage omelet-flavored meal paste, though.

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512

Just started Hyper Shred this morning. Took one pill upon waking and will take another after lunch. I switched from another product because I didn't find it effective. I've used a few other fat burners with good success, but wanted to try something new.

I know one pill isn't enough to go on, but so far this morning I feel alert and awake, with no coffee.

Each pill has 180mg of caffeine.

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

At the warehouse I used to work at the Hyper Shred was a big seller, the drinks not so much

edit: and when I say not so much, I mean like, never.
I probably saw them sold 2-3 times in 6 months

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 172722

no clue on the shred...but the protein blend in the protein shakes is crap. well, not literally...but it's very low quality. and yes it makes a huge difference. for well over $1/bottle after shipping for a very low quality protein, this is not even close to a good deal. sorry woot...but gotta look after my fellow health nuts.

armymedic25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages armymedic25

BSN supplements are HEY YOGI!. It's just the same old ingredients in proprietary blends and a bunch of fillers. Save your money.

benmason

quality posts: 3 Private Messages benmason

Personally would not recommend the pills. I bought some from bodybuilding.com a while back and they had a special buy one get 1 free. Needless to say I didn't feel the effects after 3 weeks so I stopped taking them. I've taken a few caffeine based pills and these are really close to being at the bottom for me.

tgrfn787

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgrfn787

I purchased two cases of the RTD shakes. The taste is quite horrible. It literally reminded me of vomit... sweet and then harshly acidic or bitter. I do not believe they are spoiled. Would not buy again.

usmcloadmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usmcloadmaster

I'm having the same issue. I ordered two boxes, but couldn't even finish one shake. The taste was exactly as you described it, and the smell was just as bad. I've had the RTD Strawberry before and it was really good..I think that this might be a bad batch, or it was left out in the heat for too long, and some of the chemicals from the plastic bottle got into the shake.

tgrfn787 wrote:I purchased two cases of the RTD shakes. The taste is quite horrible. It literally reminded me of vomit... sweet and then harshly acidic or bitter. I do not believe they are spoiled. Would not buy again.

rzap2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rzap2000
usmcloadmaster wrote:I'm having the same issue. I ordered two boxes, but couldn't even finish one shake. The taste was exactly as you described it, and the smell was just as bad. I've had the RTD Strawberry before and it was really good..I think that this might be a bad batch, or it was left out in the heat for too long, and some of the chemicals from the plastic bottle got into the shake.

rzap2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rzap2000

Had one bottle. Will throw out the rest , and possibly have tested . It has a strong metallic chemical taste.