Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

pat427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pat427

So disappointing woot... no fun...

apuster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages apuster

Snagged the Bunch of 60s Cartoons Aww yeahh!

<3

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

April Fools B_O_C seems to have been killed off since wO07azon. :'(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh hey, lookie here. It's a new site!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pat427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pat427
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh hey, lookie here. It's a new site!

But that's real stuff I could actually use!! Throw your crap at me woot!!

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh hey, lookie here. It's a new site!

And it's selling a bag with a crappy tool in it.

Bigsquid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bigsquid

So... No more Bunch of 60s Cartoons#39;s on the 1st??

timmyboy1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages timmyboy1

Wow, guess the April Fools crap is really a thing of the good ol' past.

farley999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages farley999

This is the big birthday bash I stayed up for... Lol

M3wThr33

quality posts: 8 Private Messages M3wThr33

I expect the lack of Bunch of 60s Cartoons since the site is a shell of its former self, but really? Your April Fool's gag is a friggin' ad banner joking around about the new tools site?

What happened to the Flash games, choose your own adventures or other fun things?

wuzup1998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wuzup1998

I'm not expecting to win a Bunch of 60s Cartoons if one shows up - But the idea behind sitting around woot waiting for it to appear and it just isn't - Is a bit frustrating.

If there is no more - I'd appreciate knowing there is no more upfront as opposed to waiting waiting and waiting.

memnoch69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memnoch69
M3wThr33 wrote:I expect the lack of Bunch of 60s Cartoons since the site is a shell of its former self, but really? Your April Fool's gag is a friggin' ad banner joking around about the new tools site?

What happened to the Flash games, choose your own adventures or other fun things?

That flash game is not to be mentioned...I think it was worse than no crap at all.

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

This is a good deal for Eye-Fi. Got some refurbished ones for the same price last time on Woot.

lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Here it is in white

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3914 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Good reviews (3.8 out of 5.0) over at amazon

memnoch69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memnoch69

I searched through the new home and garden, hoping the crap was hidden there...there is crap, just not the bundle I was hoping for.

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

merkeym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merkeym

I'm new to WOOT!
I heard about Bunch of 60s Cartoons is on April 1st. Well, I came and I haven't seen!

BUT I found a site woot.com/offers/bag-of-crap

was this it? because it's been sold out FOREVER

Smokey26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Smokey26

Does this product come in micro size?

joshuahatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuahatz

Two years in a row woot has disappointed me. Thanks for letting me down in an obvious way this year.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3914 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lets watch this unboxing by kyle pro tech guy over at youtube

iambuns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iambuns

My woot purchase average used to be every other month for almost 6 years (sure, not much)...now one purchase in the last year. I hope you're happy with your changes woot!

tralle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tralle

Did they do a Christmas Bunch of 60s Cartoons this year?

gutz87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutz87

I agree!

joshuahatz wrote:Two years in a row woot has disappointed me. Thanks for letting me down in an obvious way this year.

meredithcn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meredithcn
joshuahatz wrote:Two years in a row woot has disappointed me. Thanks for letting me down in an obvious way this year.

What he said... my friends and I have gathered for this holiday for years. It's very sad to see this tradition sold out to the man.

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman
iambuns wrote:My woot purchase average used to be every other month for almost 6 years (sure, not much)...now one purchase in the last year. I hope you're happy with your changes woot!

I noticed that i had the same pattern. New shirt every 2-3 months, April 1 Bunch of 60s Cartoons for 3 years in a row, wooted at least 1-2x each wootoff, god knows how many monkeys... but only 1 order in the past 18 months.

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa

Unlike the last woot when these 8gb were 49.99, those were Pro, these are Mobile... a bit less expensive, and I dont really see the difference in pro vs mobile... theyre both class 6 as well. Id say this is a better buy than paying more for pro!

merkeym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merkeym
geoffreysteinman wrote:I noticed that i had the same pattern. New shirt every 2-3 months, April 1 Bunch of 60s Cartoons for 3 years in a row, wooted at least 1-2x each wootoff, god knows how many monkeys... but only 1 order in the past 18 months.

Really wish I would have found about the "60s cartoons" sooner. :/ too bad!

sea2sea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sea2sea

I've bought 161 things from this place over the years because it was FUN -- and THIS is the best they can do on 4/1?
It has become a pale shadow of the Woot I used to love. And the main page now looks like the stupid tiles in Windows 8.

Woot addict

extrarice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages extrarice

I think this sums up my Woot frustration.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I was hoping for an April Fools Day Bunch of 60s Cartoons but instead it's a gimmicky launch of a new sub-site to woot. I use to look forward to this day for wootdom, even if I never got a bag I was always happy with the ride. (Even when it meant broken flash games and million dollar crap.) I'll hold out a little hope for a Bunch of 60s Cartoons but not much.

This is sad and disappointing on so many levels. I mean, I like that they still have the monkeys and an occasional tee that they like but dang...

Am I the only one who got not only annoyed, but a tad misty eyed when there was no Bunch of 60s Cartoons to be found? *sigh* Sadness...

lugnut33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lugnut33

Woot also has the Pro X2 refurbished version for $50. The only differences I see are that the Pro X2 also has:
"Wireless RAW upload" and
"WiFi based geotagging."

But more importantly, I agree: where's the traditional Bunch of 60s Cartoons that I used to know and love?!

hal2814

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hal2814

It just hasn't been the same without the cat pictures...

iambuns wrote:My woot purchase average used to be every other month for almost 6 years (sure, not much)...now one purchase in the last year. I hope you're happy with your changes woot!

tim74

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tim74

I always thought these would be a great way to LoJack© a stolen camera. If they didn't notice the card or know what it was, your camera would be uploading geotagged pics to the online storage.

joanowl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joanowl

I just spent way too much time checking all the sites trying to find the Woot April 1 joke, game, awesome thing and now I am dropping my chin to my chest and walking away with much sadness.

sctechguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sctechguy
scotttampa wrote:Unlike the last woot when these 8gb were 49.99, those were Pro, these are Mobile... a bit less expensive, and I dont really see the difference in pro vs mobile... theyre both class 6 as well. Id say this is a better buy than paying more for pro!

The pro version comes in either a class 6 OR a class 10. The pro version can also do wireless RAW image uploading (an ABSOLUTE necessity).

jn082105

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jn082105

Hey fellow wooters, let's not get upset at a company who loves people, deals, and fun products. We can't always be looking for handouts, we're bigger than that. We Are Wooters! Just because there wasn't an April Fool's Bunch of 60s Cartoons it doesn't mean we ought to dis a company that has given us some pretty awesome craptastic memories. Woot hasn't changed. Woot on.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Looks like someone got a free case of Chapsticks this year!

Jonas4321

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Jonas4321
tim74 wrote:I always thought these would be a great way to LoJack© a stolen camera. If they didn't notice the card or know what it was, your camera would be uploading geotagged pics to the online storage.

So what you are saying is THIS is how they made the camera uploads work in the most recent Dr. Who episode...

No Advertisement Here
That's why I haven't made thousands of posts...