WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We've made it to the Elite 8 of March Fadness. I just want to say that all the fads who've made it this far should be very proud of themselves. Win or lose, they've done something special just by getting to this point. But enough of the sappy stuff. Let's get to the voting! And don't forget to check the results page to see how things went down in the Sweet 16.

IMPORTANT: be sure to hit SUBMIT or else your VOTES WON'T COUNT!

Happy choosing!

VOTING FOR THE ELITE ENDS AT NOON CENTRAL TIME ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 3RD!

Photo by flickr user Sun Dazed, used under a Creative Commons License.

DisplacedAvenger

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DisplacedAvenger

If I remember correctly, last year's tournament included Woot's characteristic snarky commentary about how each of the performers handled themselves. That was much better than the current, boring, "go to this other static page to see the results in a really ugly PDF form". I mean, yes, the ugly PDF hasn't changed from last year, but I miss the snark.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
DisplacedAvenger wrote:If I remember correctly, last year's tournament included Woot's characteristic snarky commentary about how each of the performers handled themselves. That was much better than the current, boring, "go to this other static page to see the results in a really ugly PDF form". I mean, yes, the ugly PDF hasn't changed from last year, but I miss the snark.

I think I remember one or two of the forumites giving commentary/sports-page columns on the results or expectations.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

So the question becomes: Potoato chip cookies or tesla coils?

We know what the answer is.

Oh, that's SOOO Teddy.

Vote Steampunk for Teddy today!!!