bluemaple

quality posts: 76 Private Messages bluemaple
morriea wrote:The screen is 7", not 2.7" (It is A Galaxy Tab2 7")

Thanks - yes that's what I meant - we own the Tab 2, 7 inch version. My bad. Too late at nite for me.

bluemaple

mebekili wrote:Ummmm -- the MODEL is Tab 2 -- the screen size is 7"

Thanks - yes that's what I meant - we own the Tab 2, 7 inch version. My bad. Too late at nite for me.

bluemaple

CAisBurning wrote:Troll level: expert

It was late at night for me - I'll admit the "2.7" was a mistake, but the logic for differentiating between the only two sizes available on this Woot! was sound.

Me thinks you would benefit from some education yourself. Your own response fit the "Troll" definition much better.

However, in all other respects, I'll grant that you are perfection embodied.

robio

quality posts: 41 Private Messages robio

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about durability!

danshawce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danshawce

Got the 10inch in the mail today 04/10/13 and has been re-booting a lot. Anyone else having the same problem? I have 2 Xooms and they never did that out of the box.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

danshawce wrote:Got the 10inch in the mail today 04/10/13 and has been re-booting a lot. Anyone else having the same problem? I have 2 Xooms and they never did that out of the box.

If you keep experiencing issues with your order, please feel free to email Samsung Support as they should be able to help you with resolving the issue.

If they're unable to help, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

heidicar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heidicar

Re 10" tab 2... box says it supports flash player, but won't install. How does that work...

Also, says it is upgradable to jelly bean, how do you do that?