agentmda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agentmda

Greetings Woot Staff!

I have created a case with customer service, and e-mailed service@woot.com regarding a cancellation of an order I mistakenly placed.

To insure the success of my request, I will finally post here!

This order has not shipped out yet, which is why I am contacting you kind people with such urgency.

The order number I wish to have cancelled is:
Woot Order #44304504 / Motorola XOOM 10.1" 16GB Tablet

I have two tickets opened regarding this request:

CAS-214948-T8K6K7 - created by e-mailing service@woot.com

CAS-214944-D1F1R3 - created in customer support portal

Again I apologize for the repetitive requests, I have an OCD tendency to insure myself that I have thoroughly communicated my message when I made a mistake.

I too work in customer support and realize that ticket maintenance and organization can be frustrating.

Thank you again for hearing me out!

<3

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Goodluck getting woot to cancel your order. They are so damn efficient nowadays your product has probably already shipped and you'll be having to mail it back.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

agentmda wrote:Greetings Woot Staff!

I have created a case with customer service, and e-mailed service@woot.com regarding a cancellation of an order I mistakenly placed.

To insure the success of my request, I will finally post here!

This order has not shipped out yet, which is why I am contacting you kind people with such urgency.

The order number I wish to have cancelled is:
Woot Order #44304504 / Motorola XOOM 10.1" 16GB Tablet

I have two tickets opened regarding this request:

CAS-214948-T8K6K7 - created by e-mailing service@woot.com

CAS-214944-D1F1R3 - created in customer support portal

Again I apologize for the repetitive requests, I have an OCD tendency to insure myself that I have thoroughly communicated my message when I made a mistake.

I too work in customer support and realize that ticket maintenance and organization can be frustrating.

Thank you again for hearing me out!

<3

Loud and clear!

(But thread posts such as this aren't really necessary..thanks anyways!)