WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Vacuums and Other Floorcare

You try to catch the chip as it falls to the ground, but to no avail, and then there's only one last hope: the five-second rule. Whether or not that rule actually matters, though, depends on how clean your floor is, so grab the cleaning instruments you need, and then you'll be set to observe and enforce the law of the land.

qtipman3001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages qtipman3001

Good reviews on Amazon and from Bed Bath & Beyond.

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Robotics-Mint-Automatic-4200/product-reviews/B00408PCEW/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/35506-mint-plus-automatic-robot-floor-cleaner.html

xerokills

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xerokills

What is the difference between the two DC25 that are listed? They are the same price and look the same upon my lazy inspection. Any help would be appreciated. I am in dire need of a new vac.

Thanks

EDIT: Thanks Ms Thighs!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xerokills wrote:What is the difference between the two DC25 that are listed? They are the same price and look the same upon my lazy inspection. Any help would be appreciated. I am in dire need of a new vac.

Thanks

They're the same. It's an internal thing that we set up wrong. They're purchased on separate POs is all. Sorry for the confusion.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8
xerokills wrote:What is the difference between the two DC25 that are listed? They are the same price and look the same upon my lazy inspection. Any help would be appreciated. I am in dire need of a new vac.

Thanks

The first one has a much better action shot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

prttymf8 wrote:The first one has a much better action shot.

Ok, that too.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bringitonhome

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bringitonhome

Ah, shoot. Snoozed and lost the Mint. I've been enjoying my Roomba so much that I got curious about the mopping type. Hope to see it here again sometime...or maybe I'll see if Costco has it. That was a great deal you had here, though.

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo

Gotta wonder why there are refurbed Dysons on here every other week. Do those things break so often that they're stacked on shelves 3 deep in the back room?

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
stinawargo wrote:Gotta wonder why there are refurbed Dysons on here every other week.

They breed.

sammarcus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammarcus

Please explain how 4 out of 7 are sold out upon issuing this email?

normanm4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normanm4
ceagee wrote:They breed.

with all that incredible suction it was inevitable

nine4fours

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nine4fours
stinawargo wrote:Gotta wonder why there are refurbed Dysons on here every other week. Do those things break so often that they're stacked on shelves 3 deep in the back room?

People were speculating before that many are returned for reasons that have nothing to do with the product itself, or traded in for an orange one because the purple is less desirable. I ordered one when it was the main home.woot a few weeks back and could not be happier. I used my old Hoover canister vac and a Hoover steam cleaner on the carpet 2 days before I ran this over it and the dustbin was full.

docjroberts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages docjroberts
nine4fours wrote:People were speculating before that many are returned for reasons that have nothing to do with the product itself, or traded in for an orange one because the purple is less desirable. I ordered one when it was the main home.woot a few weeks back and could not be happier. I used my old Hoover canister vac and a Hoover steam cleaner on the carpet 2 days before I ran this over it and the dustbin was full.

nice try Dyson sale representative...

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
docjroberts wrote:nice try Dyson sale representative...

Look! There's another Dyson up over in "home!" http://home.woot.com/offers/dyson-dc26-blue Funnily enough, you don't see nearly as many Hoovers or Dirt Devils sitting in the animal shelter begging for a home that we call Woot.

thechanel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thechanel

Darn it! I'm always too slow whenever the Mint comes up on here. I want one so bad but I don't want to pay full retail, lol.

dangerous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dangerous
ThunderThighs wrote:They're the same. It's an internal thing that we set up wrong. They're purchased on separate POs is all. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank for the clarification I was trying to figure out the difference myself -only thing i could see was that one said Ball and one didn't, but both pictured the ball. I just placed my order.