ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

DenverBroncos24 wrote:Well, at least you've HEARD from the shipping company. I have no idea where my package is. I have no ability to track it whatsoever, so who knows if it is coming tomorrow or a week from tomorrow. I was at Target last night and they have the 60" version of this TV for sale for 949.00, new obviously. Kinda wish I just did that after hearing about these problems people are having. Oh well. Here is to hope.

Please check the "View Order Details" in the "Stuff You Bought" link in the top right corner of the site.

This should provide you with an updated shipping status of your order.

I have also sent you your tracking information via private message.

Hope this information was helpful

ivioo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ivioo

It's this much better

((65*2013)/(19*1975))= times better

oddsbeater1 wrote:I've been watching a 19 inch Sony trinitron set since 1975. Can this set really be any better?

Shut up and take my money...again

chickenwarrior

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chickenwarrior
DenverBroncos24 wrote:Well, at least you've HEARD from the shipping company. I have no idea where my package is. I have no ability to track it whatsoever, so who knows if it is coming tomorrow or a week from tomorrow. I was at Target last night and they have the 60" version of this TV for sale for 949.00, new obviously. Kinda wish I just did that after hearing about these problems people are having. Oh well. Here is to hope.

This was my first woot purchase. I just received the TV yesterday. Ordered 4/3/13 - received 4/17/13. Took 2 Weeks. So much for watching any of the Final Four Games on it. And the icing on the cake?? The top of TV casing is cracked and broken open and plastic sticking up. So my only option now is a refund? Bad Bad first Woot experience. Sorry faithful....back to Costco I guess. Although shipping was $5 I forgot that Woot charges sales tax since owned by amazon, so no savings there vs. retail

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

chickenwarrior wrote:This was my first woot purchase. I just received the TV yesterday. Ordered 4/3/13 - received 4/17/13. Took 2 Weeks. So much for watching any of the Final Four Games on it. And the icing on the cake?? The top of TV casing is cracked and broken open and plastic sticking up. So my only option now is a refund? Bad Bad first Woot experience. Sorry faithful....back to Costco I guess. Although shipping was $5 I forgot that Woot charges sales tax since owned by amazon, so no savings there vs. retail

i'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience. we always want to try to make these things right, but sometimes we can't quite meet those expectations.

hopefully you'll give us another chance. it sounds like you've already been in touch with Support@Woot.com about getting a refund, but i'll forward this post along regardless, just to be sure they're aware.

apologies again for all the trouble.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dbarrym

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dbarrym

Ordered on the 9th, shipping company called the 15th, received today and set the TV up in less than an hour. Be VERY careful when removing the box top, as the TV will want to fall forwards unless you are prepared to stop it!

Watching Netflix streaming now...the picture quality (even not tuned as yet) is every bit as good as the five year old, top of the line 65" Mitsu DLP it is replacing. Wish it had two more HDMI and at least one composite inputs, and the sound quality is just fair using the built in speakers, but at this price it seems to be a great value.

xcbuffrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xcbuffrunner

Well where do I begin..... I purchased this TV and today the tv will not power on. I did a little closer looking and near the power supply the back screw mount is cracked and has been glued back. So this leads me to believe the power supply has gone bad in it once before. Ive ordered another one and hoping it will fix it so I can put it on craigslist and sell this POC.

JW