falken

quality posts: 1 Private Messages falken
cjpowers wrote:With all of the Dyson's Woot sells, I'm sure some kind of deal could be worked out.

Could have just included an actual dyson to avoid trademark issues.

skier53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skier53

Don't I feel like a large mouth bass, again. How about a credit to our account if you lower the price within 30 days?

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees

Man, you guys are on top of your game today!

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

afruzzetti

quality posts: 1 Private Messages afruzzetti

Needs some leakfrogs for sure.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid
amnewsboy wrote:I'm going to throw in the obligatory "What, it's $15 now and I paid $20 for it when it first came out?!" comment.

$5 isn't much money, but then again six weeks (when this was first offered) isn't a long time. I feel the tiniest beginnings of bitterness for supporting Woot by being an early adopter.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
skier53 wrote:Don't I feel like a large mouth bass, again. How about a credit to our account if you lower the price within 30 days?

Heh, just checked to see if that would be applicable here. Looks like the last time we sold it was 2/25. (I couldn't believe it was that long ago either! Where the hell did March go?)

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

Saerith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Saerith

Pretty sure Jail is just a woot-off stuck on a roomba.

Crazymanrobert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crazymanrobert

This is very awesome. I refuse to open the one I bought. I thought that the value would go up when I bought it for 20... but I already lost 5 dollars... Y U GO DOWN IN PRICE WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But very awesome game I also have a wooden box Indiana Jones monopoly still unopened. They are very cool!

WOOT Cherrry broken on 12/13/06 at 12:30am

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab
skier53 wrote:Don't I feel like a large mouth bass, again. How about a credit to our account if you lower the price within 30 days?

If you buy another today - you can say you bought each for $17.49 (+$10 shipping) And you'll feel better.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crazymanrobert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crazymanrobert
Saerith wrote:Pretty sure Jail is just a woot-off stuck on a roomba.

I got a roomba from here a few years ago... Damn thing still works! But I have 2 now because the first one battery stopped working.. They were suppose to send a new battery, but sent a new body... No battery... so thenthey sent 2 batteries! Got two roombas! Only one home piece though. But the one from here still works like a charm!

WOOT Cherrry broken on 12/13/06 at 12:30am

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab

I'm going to be livid if this goes down $5 in 6 more weeks....!!! LIVID I SAY

===================
Woot-opoly Game
Speed to first woot: 1m 16.334s
First sucker:beothees
Last wooter to woot:unixrab
Last purchase:a few seconds ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

geoffvanleeuwen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffvanleeuwen

Me and several work colleges have been 100% satisfied with the game. However there is a noticeable absence of Sansa references....

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ceagee wrote:I know. I can't believe the lowered the price so soon......... The loyal here bought the first batch. That doesn't seem right somehow....... oh well.
Still glad I got mine !

Protest! We should protest!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Kids. You know. Kids playing the game. Bad influence. All that stuff.

But hey, you get this collector's card:

That is a guy's hand.
You should protest and have them make one with a woman's hand and mail it to everyone who bought the game!

I still have to mail you the card.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

whoster69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whoster69

Anyone got a decent image of the board? You can't read what is on the squares in Woot's....

groundlessnfree

quality posts: 2 Private Messages groundlessnfree
joeykohs wrote:Except that this would be woo-tology, not woo-topoly. A for the attempt, C for the result.

This just makes me think there should be other Woot games. How about Trivia Per Woot?

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
joeykohs wrote:Except that this would be woo-tology, not woo-topoly. A for the attempt, C for the result.

Well, that would be the study of Woots containing unnecessary hyphens. The study of woo influenced spinning toys would be woo-topology.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Stupid question I know, but could any of the people moaning about how the price has gone down on the game actually comment on it? The game, I mean. What are the pieces like (well made or garbage)? Is it any fun at all to play?

canis39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canis39

Isn't anyone going to rant about how Woot no longer offers Bags of Crap so it's unacceptable that they are part of the game? I was kind of looking forward to those posts.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
canis39 wrote:Isn't anyone going to rant about how Woot no longer offers Bags of Crap so it's unacceptable that they are part of the game? I was kind of looking forward to those posts.

umm, there was a Basket of Cairn Terrier 3 days ago......

that was fun while it lasted!

dpostman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dpostman
AerodexdotCom wrote:I think I'll wait for the referbs to go on sale.

exactly what I was thinking!

dpostman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dpostman

Every one comes with a Bag of Cowardliness!!!

although its little and made of pewter

digibear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digibear

Seems legit, I would insta-buy if I actually had friends to play with. Maybe next time.

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees
canis39 wrote:Isn't anyone going to rant about how Woot no longer offers Bags of Crap so it's unacceptable that they are part of the game? I was kind of looking forward to those posts.

They all got modded out...

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

srees wrote:They all got modded out...

DID NOT. DID NOT. DID NOT!

Y'all just need to look over here. There was one Monday morning. Sale lasted over 40 minutes.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders