WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Getting Ready For The Masters

Are you the sort of person who watches golf? Well, you might be happy with chips and a sofa. Are you the sort of person who PLAYS golf? Right here, baby. Everything but the Caddyshack DVD.

xlamierina

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xlamierina

got the trash can head cover, check the dimensions, did not realize how large it was. way bigger than your typical head sock. probably 8" diameter cylinder that is about 12" tall. crowds out your other clubs in your bag.

bmundt303

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bmundt303

how is this a deal? Cheaper on Amazon (w/ prime)...

saltyk9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltyk9

I use the Srixon Z-star XV balls when they are on sale and the Titleist ProV1 X's are not. They are quite comparable, so I'd say go with whichever one is a better deal at the time. If you have a slower swing speed, I'd go with one of the other Srixon balls as they are a little bit softer.

If you are under a 10 handicap, I would avoid the reconditioned titlelist balls. If you're above a 10 handicap, you probably would never know the difference.

Source: pro golfer.

bntpro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bntpro
saltyk9 wrote:I use the Srixon Z-star XV balls when they are on sale and the Titleist ProV1 X's are not. They are quite comparable, so I'd say go with whichever one is a better deal at the time. If you have a slower swing speed, I'd go with one of the other Srixon balls as they are a little bit softer.

If you are under a 10 handicap, I would avoid the reconditioned titlelist balls. If you're above a 10 handicap, you probably would never know the difference.

Source: pro golfer.

What if you're above a 10 hndcp but play to below a 10, then what ?? :-)

saltyk9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltyk9
bntpro wrote:What if you're above a 10 hndcp but play to below a 10, then what ?? :-)

Then I'd go with some of the Srixon balls ;)