quality posts: 0
newfiepage wrote:You'll find a lot of oversized watches winding on the left side so as not to scar the back of your hand.
Yes, even normal-sized watches will cut into my wrist, as I work in an office and have my wrist bent at the keyboard for 7 hours a day. I like this design!
1. Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
2. Star Wars Vault: 30 Years of Treasures From the Lucasfilm Archives
3. Peavey Rockmaster Standard Acoustic Stage Pack
4. Excalibur NF07-08 NFL Premium Edition Vibrating Football
5. Kelty Shrike 32 Daypack
6. Kelty Courser 40 Backpack
7. Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife
8. Imaginext Castle Ogre
9. All-Over Paisley Wrap