WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Adrienne Vittadini Luggage and Work Gear

Does luggage have a place? Absolutely. And that place is the airport or the bus station. But if you're in the office and you have luggage, you'd better be saying "My flight leaves at noon" or something close to it. Otherwise, you better have a briefcase or a tote. Don't act like you don't know why. You know why. Everyone knows why.

sdfreedive

quality posts: 27 Private Messages sdfreedive

Hey woot what's with the no deal?
http://www.luggagepoint.com/adrienne-vittadini-metallic-leopard-4-piece-luggage-set?CAWELAID=1703582363
selling for $232.50 total. No tax and no shipping.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sdfreedive wrote:Hey woot what's with the no deal?
http://www.luggagepoint.com/adrienne-vittadini-metallic-leopard-4-piece-luggage-set?CAWELAID=1703582363
selling for $232.50 total. No tax and no shipping.

We're close, especially if you take advantage of $5 all day shipping. Plus I'm not seeing good ratings on that site.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sdfreedive

quality posts: 27 Private Messages sdfreedive
ThunderThighs wrote:We're close, especially if you take advantage of $5 all day shipping. Plus I'm not seeing good ratings on that site.

Comeon Thunder! use to be no one was close to woot. Now I'm getting woot is close?

kate31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate31

If you go through Ebates, you get a 5% cash refund, $11.75!

Woot really isn't all that close and not what I thought you were famous for.

gkcmilner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gkcmilner

Store Chest (a highly rated eBay store) has these ADRIENNE VITTADINI ROLLING LAPTOP BAGS for $69.99 with free shipping ($30 less!). A simple Bing search and you will find them cheaper at other places as well. I love woot! Please help me come back.