desantim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desantim
clarkbhm wrote:Got a few more hours left to decide between this and the Asus TF300 T-B1-BL Transformer on sale over at sellout.woot. http://sellout.woot.com/offers/asus-transformer-pad-10-1-32gb-tablet-3

Any opinions?

This a million times over. I have the TF300 and it has asus' renowned extremely slow memory chips which make it lag immensely and require a lot of hacks to speed it up (data2sd) hacks from the tf700 to be exact. I wish I could jump on this.

jimmybilt1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmybilt1

Thanks, just checked it out. It does look like the i_BLASON will get in the way of writing, so I may have to go with the one you suggested.

aarontrevor wrote:My friend has had 3 cases for his Note & he said not to get that one. The leather going around the bezel makes it hard to write on the tablet. He said you should get something the doesn't cover the bezel much. I picked this one and he said it was perfect: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0094S8S4E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

robiatti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robiatti
clarkbhm wrote:Got a few more hours left to decide between this and the Asus TF300 T-B1-BL Transformer on sale over at sellout.woot. http://sellout.woot.com/offers/asus-transformer-pad-10-1-32gb-tablet-3

Any opinions?

I just got rid of my prime with Dock this morning. IF I where you I would steer clear of it. It is still plagued with Lag issues resulting from the crappy internal flash memory used. Especially web browsing. Even with the lag hacks and App2sd mod it was still an aggravating experience.

Heymisterg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Heymisterg

How dose the storage on this thing work? like a flash drive can i just pug the cable i use to charger it or do i have to get other cable like with the kindle fire.

~Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee
~Random Crap
~Brick of Carbonite
~Nike Adult Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt
~Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
~3-Watt Cree LED Aluminum Flashlight

clbrooks97

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clbrooks97
sccrkeepr wrote:32 gb at Costco for 499.00.

Overall, great price for an awesome little toy. The pen is nice and ice cream sandwich is easy to use. Love android!

The Galaxy Note 2 10.1 should be upgradeable to Jelly Bean 4.1.1 (at least my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 was)

robiatti

Anyone know where this is shipping from ?

arroneous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arroneous
robiatti wrote:Anyone know where this is shipping from ?

Or when, for that matter?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

arroneous wrote:Or when, for that matter?

Usually shipping can take up to 5 business days, but in most cases it's much quicker than that.

nschoeggl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nschoeggl
robiatti wrote:Anyone know where this is shipping from ?

Mine shipped today out of California.

Heymisterg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Heymisterg

Mine came out of CA

~Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee
~Random Crap
~Brick of Carbonite
~Nike Adult Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt
~Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
~3-Watt Cree LED Aluminum Flashlight

robiatti

This is my first time purchasing something off of Woot.com, Is the lag time regarding items shipped typical?

I purchased the Note on 4/10 and have still not received a shipping notification. Not complaining, just not sure what to expect. most places I have bought from give shipping notification within 24 hours. Should I be worried?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

robiatti wrote:This is my first time purchasing something off of Woot.com, Is the lag time regarding items shipped typical?

I purchased the Note on 4/10 and have still not received a shipping notification. Not complaining, just not sure what to expect. most places I have bought from give shipping notification within 24 hours. Should I be worried?

don't worry! but it can take up to 5 days to process and ship your order. (usually it's less than that.)

if you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, you can always email Support@Woot.com and inquire.

happy friday!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

aarontrevor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarontrevor

I hope mine ships out soon. I want my tablet! Haha.

fragmental

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fragmental
robiatti wrote:This is my first time purchasing something off of Woot.com, Is the lag time regarding items shipped typical?

Woot orders always seem to take a few days before shipping. I don't know why it takes them so long when other sites can almost always get it shipped at least within 24 hours, but I have come to accept it. Order from Amazon or some other reliable site, get it shipped quick. Get it from woot, add about 3 days.

Annoyance aside, you have nothing to worry about. I haven't gotten my shipping notice either and today I found out I am going out of town on Wednesday, and wish I had chosen 1-day delivery. Dangit.

cazmack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cazmack
fragmental wrote:Woot orders always seem to take a few days before shipping. I don't know why it takes them so long when other sites can almost always get it shipped at least within 24 hours, but I have come to accept it. Order from Amazon or some other reliable site, get it shipped quick. Get it from woot, add about 3 days.

Annoyance aside, you have nothing to worry about. I haven't gotten my shipping notice either and today I found out I am going out of town on Wednesday, and wish I had chosen 1-day delivery. Dangit.

Fragmental I didn't even see the option for a faster delivery, the only option availiable was standard shipping, it was there by it self with the bullet mark thing next to it. It left me a bit puzzled O.o Mine hasn't shipped out either.(Trying to be patient)

Can only certain items have an express option or is it because I was a new user?(that sounds silly i know) Or is woot of the day items not eligible for faster shipping? If anyone can answer that would be great

ROGETRAY

Staff

cazmack wrote:Fragmental I didn't even see the option for a faster delivery, the only option availiable was standard shipping, it was there by it self with the bullet mark thing next to it. It left me a bit puzzled O.o Mine hasn't shipped out either.(Trying to be patient)

Can only certain items have an express option or is it because I was a new user?(that sounds silly i know) Or is woot of the day items not eligible for faster shipping? If anyone can answer that would be great

The shipping can change from sale to sale depending on the product and where it's coming from.

If a faster delivery is not available as an option then it's probably because the item is being dropshipped or shipped elsewhere.

If you're concerned with your purchase and have any questions about your order please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to help you.

cazmack

ROGETRAY wrote:The shipping can change from sale to sale depending on the product and where it's coming from.

If a faster delivery is not available as an option then it's probably because the item is being dropshipped or shipped elsewhere.

If you're concerned with your purchase and have any questions about your order please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to help you.

Ok thanks for a respond!

robiatti

Wow mine just arrived about a hour ago. But still haven't received tracking info lol . The condition was absolutely beautiful. Aside from a plain box it was indistinguishable from a new one.

cazmack

robiatti wrote:Wow mine just arrived about a hour ago. But still haven't received tracking info lol . The condition was absolutely beautiful. Aside from a plain box it was indistinguishable from a new one.

Did it come via U.S Post Office? So odd that you never got tracking info

robiatti

cazmack wrote:Did it come via U.S Post Office? So odd that you never got tracking info

No, mine came via FedEx home delivery

cazmack

robiatti wrote:No, mine came via FedEx home delivery

Ahh ok. well I haven't recieved any tracking info either. I'lll keep my fingers crossed that mine will come soon even if i don't get shipping info.

buzzwang

quality posts: 10 Private Messages buzzwang

I'm also still waiting on mine to ship, which is odd. Usually I order something from woot! and it shows up 2 or 3 days later even Saturday's).

Need to get this soon. I ordered it for when my wife goes to the hospital to have our first child, which honestly could be in just a couple days. Was hoping to have this in time to load it up with some movies and stuff to take with. Since it didn't ship today, then I guess earliest would be Monday which could easily be too late. I say that because when its time, we'll be 'gone' for a couple days (hospital rules), so if the delivery guys drops it off, I hope it doesn't rain that day.

infinitycubed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitycubed

Amazon owns Woot! right? Seems odd that 3 days after purchasing something, a lot of people are left without their item even being shipped. I am one of these people.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

infinitycubed wrote:Amazon owns Woot! right? Seems odd that 3 days after purchasing something, a lot of people are left without their item even being shipped. I am one of these people.

While often faster, we ask that allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

infinitycubed

ThunderThighs wrote:While often faster, we ask that allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping out.

Ah ok. From the Woot Wikipedia entry: "Woot sometimes sells items that it does not have in stock; this occasionally causes shipping delays."

That makes more sense.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

infinitycubed wrote:Ah ok. From the Woot Wikipedia entry: "Woot sometimes sells items that it does not have in stock; this occasionally causes shipping delays."

That makes more sense.

That is wrong. We will not sell the item if it is not in stock.

This is being drop shipped from our vendor. We have to transfer the order info to them and they have to send us back a tracking file.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

infinitycubed

ThunderThighs wrote:That is wrong. We will not sell the item if it is not in stock.

This is being drop shipped from our vendor. We have to transfer the order info to them and they have to send us back a tracking file.

Cool, this makes sense. Thanks for the clarification TT!

aarontrevor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarontrevor
ThunderThighs wrote:That is wrong. We will not sell the item if it is not in stock.

Thanks! Hopefully mine will either ship out today or even better is already on its way without a tracking number having been sent...

fragmental

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fragmental
robiatti wrote:Wow mine just arrived about a hour ago. But still haven't received tracking info lol . The condition was absolutely beautiful. Aside from a plain box it was indistinguishable from a new one.

Mine still says it is awaiting shipping, but as I leave town for a few days on Wednesday (4/17) morning, I would love to be surprised and see it on the doorstep today or tomorrow. Thanks to the Woot staff for quick responses and honest information. We totally respect that. I don't think anyone is really "complaining" exactly, just anxious!

zeta30

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeta30
fragmental wrote:Mine still says it is awaiting shipping, but as I leave town for a few days on Wednesday (4/17) morning, I would love to be surprised and see it on the doorstep today or tomorrow. Thanks to the Woot staff for quick responses and honest information. We totally respect that. I don't think anyone is really "complaining" exactly, just anxious!

Yeah, mine still says awaiting shipping too. I was hoping it was arriving when the FedEx truck pulled up but it was the Microsoft Surface RT I ordered the same day.

rjt23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjt23

Mine is also showing no shipment yet. Now I shall go back into the fetal position and quietly whimper in the corner.

#sniff
#reallywanttoplaywithmynewtablet

ROGETRAY

Staff

rjt23 wrote:Mine is also showing no shipment yet. Now I shall go back into the fetal position and quietly whimper in the corner.

#sniff
#reallywanttoplaywithmynewtablet

zeta30 wrote:Yeah, mine still says awaiting shipping too. I was hoping it was arriving when the FedEx truck pulled up but it was the Microsoft Surface RT I ordered the same day.

Sorry to hear you guys are still awaiting shipping updates.

I would recommend that if you don't see any activity by tomorrow, to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

umeweall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages umeweall
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you guys are still awaiting shipping updates.

I would recommend that if you don't see any activity by tomorrow, to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

My order also shows that it is still waiting to be shipped, and I have sent an email asking why. I ordered it on April 10, and 5 days later the item is still not shipped! The item was there when I bought it, so I do not understand as to why five days later, it still has not shipped.

ROGETRAY

Staff

umeweall wrote:My order also shows that it is still waiting to be shipped, and I have sent an email asking why. I ordered it on April 10, and 5 days later the item is still not shipped! The item was there when I bought it, so I do not understand as to why five days later, it still has not shipped.

It usually takes up to 5 business days to ship (but most often sooner than that). This would mean that they would be sent out no later than Wednesday.

As TT pointed out earlier, these orders are being drop shipped from our vendor. We have to transfer the order info to them and they have to send us back a tracking file.

I will ping CS and let them know you emailed in and are awaiting a response.

umeweall

ROGETRAY wrote:It usually takes up to 5 business days to ship (but most often sooner than that). This would mean that they would be sent out no later than Wednesday.

As TT pointed out earlier, these orders are being drop shipped from our vendor. We have to transfer the order info to them and they have to send us back a tracking file.

Thanks!

zeta30

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeta30
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you guys are still awaiting shipping updates.

Thanks ROGETRAY, I just got a shipped confirmation email a few minutes ago, so it's on the way!

umeweall

ROGETRAY wrote:It usually takes up to 5 business days to ship (but most often sooner than that). This would mean that they would be sent out no later than Wednesday.

UPDATE:
I received a response from Woot Customer Service, and within a few hours, I received notice than my Tablet had shipped. Way ta go Woot! Responsive customer service/staff and immediate results! Can't ask for more than that these days!

ROGETRAY

Staff

umeweall wrote:UPDATE:
I received a response from Woot Customer Service, and within a few hours, I received notice than my Tablet had shipped. Way ta go Woot! Responsive customer service/staff and immediate results! Can't ask for more than that these days!

macmic6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages macmic6

Just received the tablet and the screen keeps locking up. Seems that Samsung doesn't even bother to check if these things work when the "refurbish". Now I have to go to Samsung customer service and send this thing back and wait for them to send another. Should have just been happy with my old tablet.

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
George S. Patton