WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Arrow Sheds

No, honey, you don't need to look in the shed. See! All that's there is three broke weed whackers, a few handsaws, a shovel, rake and, um, two hundred cupcakes in the corner. What? Hm? How'd those cupcakes get there? Certainly it's not my secret stash for cheating on the diet we promised we'd do together. By the way, have I told you how much I love you?

Quality Posts

thumperchick

quality posts: 207 Private Messages thumperchick

Ok, I'm confused - why aren't the tool and garden sheds on tools & garden woot?

TheCK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCK
thumperchick wrote:Ok, I'm confused - why aren't the tool and garden sheds on tools & garden woot?

I'm soo confused - and to be honest I'm not comfortable buying this from regular woot now that it's not in Tools woot with a #/5 drills expectations rating . What to do where to turn AHHHHH

--TheCK

cappo

quality posts: 22 Private Messages cappo

What convoluted criteria for site-assignation lurks in the hearts of Woot?

The Shadow kno... actually, no he can't figure it out either.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 500 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Woot is above all the categories. It's where we put stuff we want to highlight. Think of it as the cover of a catalog showing the cool items.

twobuck40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twobuck40

Which shed works with the garage door opener on the tools & garden page?

rrussell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rrussell

We have a 'Yardsaver' in the narrow bit between the side of our house and the neighbors' yard.

Had it for a good 8 years now. It's WONDERFUL and has stood the test of time.

SerialBeggar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SerialBeggar

Could Greg from Arrow whip us up some coupons codes for Base Kits like he did for that 10x12 in the other offer? I bought an 8x6 last month that I could use a Base Kit for.

njogre

quality posts: 13 Private Messages njogre
SerialBeggar wrote:Could Greg from Arrow whip us up some coupons codes for Base Kits like he did for that 10x12 in the other offer? I bought an 8x6 last month that I could use a Base Kit for.

Which 8 X 6 did you purchase?
Greg Arrow Sheds

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
SerialBeggar wrote:Could Greg from Arrow whip us up some coupons codes for Base Kits like he did for that 10x12 in the other offer? I bought an 8x6 last month that I could use a Base Kit for.

Be sure to check under the features for a coupon code already set up to rock!

Want a Base Kit from Arrow Products?

Click here: Arrow Storage Products Base Kit 8x6 Greenhouse
Check out using the coupon: woot86v - for $58 plus FREE SHIPPING from Arrow Products!
Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

happywino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages happywino

Do I need a basekit (or anything else) for the 10x7 Spacesaver?

Thanks

HW

njogre

happywino wrote:Do I need a basekit (or anything else) for the 10x7 Spacesaver?

Thanks

HW

You can build that shed on a wood platform, concrete slab, or any other hard surface. We recommend that you make sure that the shed is anchored to the ground or screwed to any surface you are using.

Greg Arrow Sheds

SerialBeggar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SerialBeggar
Gatzby wrote:Be sure to check under the features for a coupon code already set up to rock!

Alrighty. Thanks Woot Staff and Greg!

happywino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages happywino
njogre wrote:You can build that shed on a wood platform, concrete slab, or any other hard surface. We recommend that you make sure that the shed is anchored to the ground or screwed to any surface you are using.

Greg Arrow Sheds

Thanks for the info Greg, I'm not terribly handy at building stuff from scratch (I can manage to assemble a shed I think), do you have any instructions, suggestions, plans, etc documented somewhere that I can refer too to make sure I do it right?

Thanks

HW

njogre

happywino wrote:Thanks for the info Greg, I'm not terribly handy at building stuff from scratch (I can manage to assemble a shed I think), do you have any instructions, suggestions, plans, etc documented somewhere that I can refer too to make sure I do it right?

Thanks

HW

Sorry I don't have any instructions on how to build the base. Personally its 2x4 on 16 inch centers with 1/2" exterior grade plywood attached

Greg Arrow Sheds

JRodriguezSD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRodriguezSD

Can the door go on the other side of the 4x7 steel yardsaver?

plasticpopcorn4

quality posts: 4 Private Messages plasticpopcorn4

some of those pictures don't help me picture the dimensions cuz they're the same for diff sizes lol

njogre

JRodriguezSD wrote:Can the door go on the other side of the 4x7 steel yardsaver?

The doors that come with the shed can go on only the one side.
Greg Arrow Shed

Woody1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Woody1
njogre wrote:The doors that come with the shed can go on only the one side.
Greg Arrow Shed

Per your office, the doors on the Yardsaver 4x7 can be installed at either end. Confirmed it twice.
800-851-1085 option 1

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square

sadiemay7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadiemay7

Is the 4x7 Yardsaver big enough to put a lawnmower in? The dimensions seem like it would be big enough but it's hard to tell from the pictures.

yayobama

quality posts: 12 Private Messages yayobama

Is my memory using "rose colored glasses" or did Woot/Arrow _increase_ the price on some of these sheds? If anything I expected them to be priced lower.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
ThunderThighs wrote:Woot is above all the categories. It's where we put stuff we want to highlight. Think of it as the cover of a catalog showing the cool items.

Woot thinks it's cool. I think it's just dumb.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

imasonaz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages imasonaz

Any reason why these are more expensive on woot than on homedepot? IE http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/202537957?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=5yc1vZbu95&R=202537957#.UWZNsc_n9D8
http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/100211354?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=5yc1vZbu95&R=100211354#.UWZNs8_n9D8

ShadowTech

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ShadowTech
imasonaz wrote:Any reason why these are more expensive on woot than on homedepot? IE http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/202537957?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=5yc1vZbu95&R=202537957#.UWZNsc_n9D8
http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/100211354?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=5yc1vZbu95&R=100211354#.UWZNs8_n9D8

Probably because they are different heights. And the 10x8 here comes with a shelving kit. I'm sure the fancy "siding" pattern on these sheds bumps the price a bit too.

\o/

lwang

quality posts: 30 Private Messages lwang

Is the NB63 6x3 shed structually stable? It doesn't seem to have a fixed roof to give it support.

Also, does it have a floor? Don't want to put things in there just to have water seep in from the side.

wootlover837

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootlover837

These are nice sheds do they come in bigger sizes. Something like a 12x15 with a 60" door opening.

pensil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pensil

Does the 10x8 package come with a floor? Am I better off getting the 10x11 if I don't need the shelf?

pensil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pensil

http://www.sheds.com/clearance.html

SEEMS LIKE SOME OF THESE ARE CHEAPER HERE...

njogre

Woody1 wrote:Per your office, the doors on the Yardsaver 4x7 can be installed at either end. Confirmed it twice.
800-851-1085 option 1

Yup I'll eat crow Sorry about that, my bad
Greg Arrow Shed

njogre

lwang wrote:Is the NB63 6x3 shed structually stable? It doesn't seem to have a fixed roof to give it support.

Also, does it have a floor? Don't want to put things in there just to have water seep in from the side.

You will need to put it on a wood platform or solid surface. Yes the sides are stable.

Greg Arrow

njogre

pensil wrote:Does the 10x8 package come with a floor? Am I better off getting the 10x11 if I don't need the shelf?

10x8 does not comes with a Floor, you would need to build a a base and a floor

Greg Arrow

njogre

When only have 1 Base kit left for for EL1011 & EV1012. After this one is gone, all of these sheds will need to be built and anchored to some kind of base, wood, concrete, pavers etc. REMEMBER WHEN ASSEMBLING AN ARROW SHED THE FIRST 2 THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND IS SQUARE AND LEVEL.

njogre

TIP OF THE DAY FOR ASSEMBLING AN ARROW SHED

Do not tighten completely all screws, nuts and bolts until the shed is completely constructed. This will give you some wiggle room to line up the holes

Greg Arrow Sheds

mattryan

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mattryan

I asked my neighbor if I could put my mower in her shed, she slapped me.

njogre

We have just sold our last FDN86 base kit.

Greg Arrow Shed

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
twobuck40 wrote:Which shed works with the garage door opener on the tools & garden page?

I expect with some pullies (and maybe springs) you could accomplish this with any of the sliding doors.

mattryan wrote:I asked my neighbor if I could put my mower in her shed, she slapped me.

that made me lol!

I wonder how difficult it would be to build a base for one of these on a slight hill. To use this to prep for my deck rebuild or rebuilding my deck to prep for this, hmmmm...

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
pensil wrote:http://www.sheds.com/clearance.html

SEEMS LIKE SOME OF THESE ARE CHEAPER HERE...

I see what you mean and they have free shipping as well. Interesting.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

njogre

We have sold our last Base kit for the EL1011 & EV1012.

Greg Arrow Sheds

yayobama

quality posts: 12 Private Messages yayobama
njogre wrote:We have sold our last Base kit for the EL1011 & EV1012.

Greg Arrow Sheds

Rain check? Saving that extra forty bucks could tip me toward buying one of these sheds, even if it take a few weeks for the floor kit to restock.

AubriGryphon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AubriGryphon

Hey, hey, hey! Stay out of my shed!