njogre

quality posts: 13 Private Messages njogre

TIP OF THE DAY
When assembling an Arrow Shed, make sure that your base is square and level. If it is not, your holes will not line up and you will not like your ARROW SHED at all!!!

Greg Arrow Sheds

kalila

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalila

I used to be a gardener, but then I took an Arrow Shed to the knee.

andythewxman

quality posts: 6 Private Messages andythewxman

Are any of these sheds paintable? I am very interested, but my stupid buzzkill HOA requires that any out buildings match the color of the house.

ktappe

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ktappe
SumDuud wrote:
I wonder how difficult it would be to build a base for one of these on a slight hill. To use this to prep for my deck rebuild or rebuilding my deck to prep for this, hmmmm...

I can't imagine it would be hard at all to make your own base for these, on level ground or hillside. Buy some 2x6's, grab your circular saw, and go at it.

segshark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages segshark

Coupon code does work at ARROW.. And bottom kit is NOT available at Arrow.. Worthless....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

segshark wrote:Coupon code does work at ARROW.. And bottom kit is NOT available at Arrow.. Worthless....

Sorry. The company rep has been updating the thread as they've run out of floor kits.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johniecharlie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johniecharlie
njogre wrote:We have just sold our last FDN86 base kit.

Greg Arrow Shed

first I read these reviews, critiques jc

johniecharlie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johniecharlie

stay in touch need some time to call you and if the fdnbasekits come up send me email

iuhd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iuhd

Greg, for various reasons I did not purchase the base kit for my purchase of the WDA108 shed at the same time as my woot order, and now the coupon does not work. Is it possible to still order the base kit at that price?