hitsdoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hitsdoshi

George Bush !!!

woomemat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woomemat

People how touch the art in museums!

Wind! Tornado! Hide!, how many people can touch it before it gets damaged forever. Keep your freakin hands to yourself! Have some sense! Have some self Freaking control!!!!

meerkat6666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meerkat6666
bsmith1 wrote:Why would any American citizen want to punch the POTUS? That's just disrespectful and unpatriotic. We're on the same team here, folks. Disagree with him if you want, but threats of violence on our nation's leader are not cool.

These are the same people who think there should be no restrictions on guns, ammo, grenades, bazookas, and surface to air missiles...scary...

I think people were just answering the poll. You get to deck someone in the face without consequence. Theres no need here to stereotype, blame others of disrespect or claim anyone here is unpatriotic. America is one of those few places on earth where you can openly criticize your government and leaders without disappearing into the night.
My Vote: Putin

mrsbellpepper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbellpepper

Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed. In that order. :>)

lizardman175

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizardman175

scammers/identity thieves. Just a Flying Monkeys move all around

ashleyashley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashleyashley

All of the above plus Fred Phelps. I have a lot of punching to do.

n2um

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n2um

Easy...Obama

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
Ignace wrote:my former boss

DITTO!

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

debfrost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debfrost

a former boss who was just a real bully. she was/is unhappy with her own existence so she couldn't stand to see other's excel. poor thing

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Former head of child molester protective services, Pope Benedict.

aehelephant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aehelephant

My dad's wife. I LOATHE her. *shudders*

And while I agree that in America it is your right to disagree with our government leaders, it is also MY right to disagree with you. =^_^=

azmensan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages azmensan

My husband's psychotic ex wife!

zeiramp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeiramp
zeiramp wrote:Totally agree with this one. That guy is kinda creepy. And so are some of the kids.

Actually, as long as we're punching people from commercials, I would like to add the Geico caveman, the Aflac duck and the guy from the Allstate commercials who possesses people and makes then talk with his voice.

nechee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nechee

My rude, inconsiderate, freeloading brother in law!

nechee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nechee
hitsdoshi wrote:George Bush !!!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

The dangerous N Korean boy-dictator, Kim Jong-un.

tpfortin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpfortin

Harry Reid (Senator Majority Leader) for holding up so many bills that could help the country!

elthewolfesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elthewolfesq

Any Kartrashian

schwedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schwedy

All three of those losers in the Fish McBites commercial.

crude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crude

oboma,harry reed. nancy polosie

eusoublackburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eusoublackburn

Obama

magnoliasouth

quality posts: 4 Private Messages magnoliasouth
jlibbrecht wrote:obama

Yep! No doubt in my mind that's the one I'd pick.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they hate you, or anyone else.

flyinggerbil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyinggerbil

Anyone who wants to punch Obama. Kisses

mattydread128

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattydread128

If I could punch one person in the face with no legal repercussions it would be the next person I see make an illegal turn in my neighborhood. Since last year two new "Don't turn left" or "Right turns only" signs have been posted and some babyboomers think the laws don't apply to them and cut everyone off to make an illegal turn instead of just going to the 4 way stop and making a U turn like everyone else does. Rrrrr!

HPPH

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HPPH

You know... I could probably get away with punching my boss in the face because he has a distrust of law enforcement and I know too many of his secrets. I don't want to punch my ex. Punching a baby is bad but a hilarious thing to say in anger, ("This made me so angry, I could punch a baby!"). A stranger could have a weapon and also, a stranger is just a friend I haven't met. But Jay Leno? Oh I do not care for him at all.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

Anyone I happen to disagree with on an internet forum.

sandig7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sandig7
olperfesser wrote:Any of these Tin Mans who think the president is the problem because Fox News or the GOP tells them he is.

Second that

slowdown7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slowdown7

Anybody that abuses children. I'd love to just keep punching em until I get tired. worthless @#$%!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
meerkat6666 wrote:I think people were just answering the poll. You get to deck someone in the face without consequence. Theres no need here to stereotype, blame others of disrespect or claim anyone here is unpatriotic. America is one of those few places on earth where you can openly criticize your government and leaders without disappearing into the night.
My Vote: Putin

Openly criticize? Absolutely. Punch? There's just no call for that. Wishing physical harm on our nation's leader is not very patriotic. He represents all of us. To harm the President is to harm our entire country.

flashdark

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flashdark

Eric Holder. If I caught him in the right position, and hit his jaw at the right angle, I could neuter half the crooks on Wall St.

jpnaifeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpnaifeh

My best friend's girlfriend.

the88thcrazy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages the88thcrazy

Can't believe "a co-worker" wasn't an option. But yeah, this woman who relieves me from work each day. Despite only talking to her for about 5 minutes, 4 days a week, I would so love to punch her square in the face. No, i don't care that she's 60 years old. There's no excuse to be that much of a massive B on a constant basis.

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

The WOOT! poll guy that created this stupid question.

dandustoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dandustoff

Kim Jong Un, then I'd give him a spanking from an American Poplar branch, then b!tch s&ap him a few times and leave a few cases of MREs for some of his starving backwoods folks.

generalkimber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generalkimber
jlibbrecht wrote:obama

Awwwww...you took mine! Let's punch him together? Maybe a blanket-party?

generalkimber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generalkimber
bsmith1 wrote:Openly criticize? Absolutely. Punch? There's just no call for that. Wishing physical harm on our nation's leader is not very patriotic. He represents all of us. To harm the President is to harm our entire country.

LOL! I'd smack Obama square in his face with a rotting haddok, if I could get close enough an and not get busted!

steinerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steinerd

Nancy Pelosi, Diane Fienstein, and Obama. Obama last because I want him to see the pain coming, just like I saw the pain coming in 2008 and in 2012.

And someone really beleives that we are way better off now than 2008? A punch for him too.

I'm with Dennis Miller, punch that guy who got a million + from New York because he is afraid of frogs.

shuel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shuel

Some Female drivers.

gargreguan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gargreguan

Justin Bieber. Twice.

gr8wayn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gr8wayn
Ignace wrote:my former boss

YEUP! My previous boss is by far the worst person I've ever worked with/for.